Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 49 50 [51] 52 53 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c1cc7378c9

AHHHHHHHHHH Why Can I Never Find Them =/ Luck Isnt Helping Much At All

And Woop XD 2000th Post Lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-03-2011 18:35.

12-03-2011 18:35 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid

If you didn't try to trade an account every week you'd have passed them all by now..

But no seriously.. During the quest the following items were found: Heavy crossbow (+1), Shuriken (+1).

BEST. FIND. EVER >.<

come on, let me drop something
12-03-2011 18:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
Originally posted by TheKid

If you didn't try to trade an account every week you'd have passed them all by now..

But no seriously.. During the quest the following items were found: Heavy crossbow (+1), Shuriken (+1).

BEST. FIND. EVER >.<

come on, let me drop something

tigers shirt of orchid.

OT: ffs @ 90% fails

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-03-2011 20:15 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

WTF!?

WTF!?!?!?!?!? Mad

12-03-2011 21:32 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
miko

Registration Date: 06-02-2009

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can never find solar pices and when I do their always Neckerchiefs
HOW IS THAT FAIR
12-04-2011 09:58 miko is offline Search for Posts by miko Add miko to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Just because i like screaming

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12-04-2011 10:21 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Clan: BoS

Stupid peace and quite! then the 2 times I dont get it I fail at 70% Frown

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

12-04-2011 10:35 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by Creed
Stupid peace and quite! then the 2 times I dont get it I fail at 70% Frown

Agree almost 80 pilgrimages in a row failed at 65% Max chance.
I need to get into act 3 Frown

12-04-2011 12:34 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Diamond Tie (+5) 21 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 4

Are you kidding me?!?!?!?!!?!? Wanted that but the last went for just over 1 SS! Wasnt over paying that much

Boooooooooooooooored of this now
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3cb8dbac0b

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-04-2011 13:26.

12-04-2011 13:02 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7572e0157e

Proof of knowledge, chance of success: 80 %. (LUCK: 106)
Climbing the roof adjacent to the Blood Bank was an easy task.
There used to be a police station here, but the fool that had taken over your abode changed it into a luxurious apartment complex.

From the uppermost apartment you could see the panroama of the City and the Blood Bank. You knew the layout of the building at the timetable of the guards. Two bodyguards on the roof were no challenge for you. You waited until you could see a guard in the window on the floor where you had installed an alarm.

The new gifts were incredible, a 7.62x54R 7N1 bullet in flight looked like a bead of a rosary in the hands of a monk.
The glass shatter into thousand pieces which fell down like snowflakes as the head of the guard exploded.
The time returned to its normal flow. You could see a fire far away. It looked like your feint worked. You spread your wings and flew into the night. Two talkative guards never knew what killed them.

Red, yellow, green, pink, white – disarming the alarm which you had installed yourself was piss easy. Moments after that the assault squad stormed the building and started looting.

You gain 76 experience pts and 84 litres of blood.
During the quest the following items were found: Strengthened Shirt (+2), Strengthened Shirt (+2).

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-04-2011 15:25 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008

Cain's vision gone already??? Thought it would be on til Xmas
12-05-2011 00:12 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

last few days i've had probs the worst recorded bs upgrades ever

Think in about 60ish upgrades its failed like 30-40 times at 80%

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-05-2011 01:05 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

So much rage right now. Not only did the idiot join an organised square swap that was entirely announced, he joined in complete attack gear with horror...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=cd19483191

EZLN

12-06-2011 19:43 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Expeditions
WARNING! During expedition fights items from clan armoury do NOT work

i wish "in Underworld only" was in that warning

this forum & the tutorial doesn't help newbies/noobs if we don't know which realm you guys are discussing. i know Underworld is "more important" than Necropolis, but it would really help to know where the rules apply.

and now i know WHY Necropolis is the "easy realm" ...clan equipment is usable in expeditions & the arena. so for any future newbies,
YES! CLAN ARMORY EQUIPMENT MAY BE EQUIPPED DURING EXPEDITIONS & ARENA FIGHTS IN NECROPOLIS!

IGN: Son Of Sin
12-06-2011 21:04 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

ARGHHHH DAMN NUB CONTINUOUSLY NECRO-POSTING IS ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!

12-06-2011 22:38 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

Clearly not aimed. Wink

I think people just by things off the auction at the silliest prices. There's so much small stones to throw about you chuck too much on the one item than needed. Ends up me losing half my auctions. Frown

12-06-2011 22:45 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by smierc

what's the big deal about "necro-posting"? are we supposed to sit back & be quiet when we have questions? wth man

(edit: if this forum is for UNDERWORLD ONLY please put that in bold caps)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-06-2011 22:47.

12-06-2011 22:47 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

ARGGHGHH AT STUPID QUESTIONS FROM PEOPLE NECRO-POSTING!!!
in case you didn't read it in the other thread you necro-posted in, i don't remember which, it was one of the six you necro-posted in... but necro-posting is posting in a thread that has been inactive a.k.a dead for quite a while.

12-06-2011 22:54 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

argh at the people on this forum who feel like it is there duty to have a go at others who are new to the game!!

Talk about annoying the hell out of people, those new to the game have no idea and are only trying to be friendly and ask question. Since when is it such a hard thing to do to be polite and plainly tell them instead of having a go at them.

Son sin dont be afraid to ask questions there are those on both servers who will answer your questions

@Smierc you need to calm yourself down fella, not only can you need seen as rude and slightly offensive you are also going to drive customers away from this game

edit = "necro" means dead, so dead posting is is the term used when you post in a thread that has been inacive for quite some time, although you are right in that some threads are not treated the same such as the continuing of games

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 12-07-2011 00:42.

12-07-2011 00:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

i know now ...my bad, i thought necro-posting had anything to do with Necropolis ...still don't know why it's called necro-posting (is it to offend Necropolis players?)

i've seen how Hell-Shadow-V2 is treated (and warned) for starting multiple new threads ...so i didn't want to follow in Shadow's footsteps ...a Mod told me to PM them if i have questions, but sometimes i want more than 1 opinion/answer for different points-of-view ...like on my idea to change the Throne Hall ...i mean, honestly, i don't care about 1 Mod's opinion ...the players' opinions matter more to me

(edit: 5. When replying to a thread, check the date of the last post. If it was some time ago, do NOT post unless you have good reason to revive the thread

i sincerely believed i had good reason to revive the threads i posted on)

(edit 2: and if i agree w/ someone's idea from 3+ years ago, why can't i "revive" the idea just because Devs ignored it/didn't like it? ...maybe people who play now, 3 years later, will like it & want to discuss it with the Devs)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-07-2011 00:44.

12-07-2011 00:38 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

necro posting is psoting on a thread..where the previous post is a few months ago
ie.you posting on threds when the last post was made in 2010 0r 08 :x

you can get warnings for it too

and rargh at person who drank my damn cup of tea wtf like

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-07-2011 00:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

yea and i can also get a warning for (edit 1: starting) multiple threads like Hell-Shadow does.

so my options are PM Mods or shut my mouth (stop posting on the forum)

(edit 2: added the following)
ok my wife broke down the point(s) i'm trying to get across

i'm part of a "new generation of players" who did not partake in old threads.
all old threads should be locked (closed) by Mods if you don't want new replies.
this will make old players happy (no necro-posting) and let new players know which threads are closed for discussion.
but, if a new player has a similar idea/thread as a closed thread, they should be allowed to start a new thread, linking to the old similar thread.
this will allow the new generation of players to discuss new ideas (new to us because we weren't around when the original threads were new).
the older generations had there chance to speak on ideas ...why shouldn't we?
what's old to the older generations is new to the new generation.
no idea should be immediately shot down just because it was rejected years ago.
poll the players before you lock a thread...an old group of players may have rejected an idea that a new group may accept.

no offense to Mortis, but in my opinion, forums are for public discussions, not PMs.
i want to discuss the game with other players, not have private discussions with Mods/Devs.

(edit 3: more "ranting"/a question)
since "necro-posting" is a no-no, why don't the Mods use the Archives section?
i honestly just noticed the Archives section on the Mian Page ...i would never go there & reply to old threads.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-07-2011 02:38.

12-07-2011 00:48 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

@ son of sin

As a general rule of thumb , If the threat is over 3 months old it is acceptable to start a new thread asking the same topic but to avoid all of the board politics just put in your thread that posting on the other thread would be considered necro posting. You dont need to start lots of threads as you can edit your first post then quote it to ask a new question.

This board is retardedly political when it comes to what you can or cannot do, On the other hand you MUST re use a sellers thread even if you have not used it it over a year :/

Hope that helps Smile

...... and for the record MOBS HATE ME.... 7 EXPO 6ANUBIS 1 WENDIGO :?

W T F RNG

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-07-2011 08:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Clan: BoS

I'll be short and clear: This is not right place to discuss what's necro-posting or not.

We will look at the actual rule and try to modify it so in future everybody is aware of what can and can not be posted.

Further post mentioning necro-posting will be rewarded with a warning for SPAM.

12-07-2011 08:56 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

raarg at having no stones atm Tongue

rargh at cigarettes going up 25c

rargh at having slipped on the recentaly washed floor and slapping myself off a chair Frown

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-07-2011 11:44 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

stupid king of hill overpowed mobs how do they expect high ups to get past when the mobs do nothing but crit and you completly out numbered the problem with asking the elite poilsh is that its catered to one part of the entire game not the real base players.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=82a572ea18

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=06e6bdb780

you cant even field a decent team due to the low cap it should be easier to past lvl 1 stage 1 not easy in lvl 1 stage 3 where you get just 3 hellhounds.
12-07-2011 13:54 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

Someone who can't play the recorder, is trying to play the recorder REALLY LOUDLY in the flat above me. Annoying....

EZLN

12-07-2011 17:15 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Mind your P's and Q's! Is what i was told when i was a kid over and over and over

Hows this?

Peace and quiet, what a boring journey.

You get the idea

12-07-2011 18:51 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How do you think we can kill this beasts?
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6c911f6395

Simple calculation... when you will be able to kill them you will rise 5 levels, so they will be with 5% more powerful ... conclusion you will be able to kill them...... NEVER NEVER NEVER....

Please take down the power of this beast give to us a chance to kill 1 beast, not all of them, give us a HOPE... we don't have chances to attack we die before we can hit them... only one solution it's to find 3 extremely powerful hunters...

PS:

Who want to create a CLAN only with Hunters , Collectors or Demon Lords ????
{Stupid idea - like mobs}

12-08-2011 17:08 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I know this was yesterday's news, but when I was out this morning a whole bunch of trees were smashed across pathways. Not to mention the pavements were slidey too. Not a good start to the day.

Guess what they've called the 90 MPH winds? Hurricane Bawbag. No wonder Scotland's filled with N.E.Ds....

12-09-2011 07:25 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Bloody Hell this game is pissing Me off ,Putting the price of Evolutions Up when I'm still trying to get My first one while being attacked By people with two.

12-09-2011 17:17 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Actually it works out cheaper as for ex 100 (now 150) evo it takes 75 atts not 100 if you do the 2evo points thing

And grr at not getting items I need on auction and when they are they go for prices that are so bad its pointless buying anymore

Veng ring for 15ss
hunter's cape of strongman 8 and a bit ss

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-09-2011 17:41 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Actually it works out cheaper as for ex 100 (now 150) evo it takes 75 atts not 100 if you do the 2evo points thing

And grr at not getting items I need on auction and when they are they go for prices that are so bad its pointless buying anymore

Veng ring for 15ss
hunter's cape of strongman 8 and a bit ss

only cheaper if u can beat ppl to give u 2 Wink

and fluck me its soo damn cold *shivers*

12-09-2011 19:12 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
Bloody Hell this game is pissing Me off ,Putting the price of Evolutions Up when I'm still trying to get My first one while being attacked By people with two.

As foxy said its actually cheaper.. they increased the evo point GAIN by 100% but only increased the cost by 50%

so your still going to be 50% better off.. technically

on a serious note o.O wtf is wrong with KotH?! i took a lvl 62 + 68.. im 74.. yet we get the strongest thing iv seen.. this is pathetic..
12-09-2011 19:38 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010

arghh

why 30% daily ganker came through my def
they attack every day and dont learn that it is just 30% cause they have too less rep
but wait.... they dont need to learn cause they come through all the time

and me? i will be stopped by 90% by half of my attacks

i dont have to understand this dear RNG^^

12-10-2011 07:44 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Mad have to wait a week to use the clan amoury ..."standard procedure" ...add that stipulation in your clan's description box then!

i "had" to do what i terribly did not want to do ...created an Underworld character to play while my Necropolis character is on vacation waiting to be fully accepted into his new clan ...or kicked out after i click "Post Reply"

edit:
mind you i was about to go premium after i joined a new clan ...so i'm missing out on 168 quests & 112 ambushes, + expeditions

and why is this a big deal ...because i clearly said this
quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
...so waiting 2 hrs for 1 quests / 3 hrs to attack frustrates me

here before i was invited to join this clan ...no, i didn't ask to join, i was recruited by 2 members of this clan ...and i have to wait a week as if i clan hop to use different clans' equipment ...i was in 1 clan for 5 months (that's how long i've been playing)

and i asked the recruiter if this clan had an easiness set because i can't equipment my gear without easiness ...he/she did not mention i had to wait a week to use clan sets! i can't even play because i can't equipment anything useful in my amoury for a week! and this is partially my fault because after i joined this clan i learned how to save sets 1-10 without needing to equip easiness sets first over & over ...but most of my unsaved sets would've included my first clan's equipment anyway

edit 2:
that's why i've been trading like mad to have my own useful gear without needing clan equipment for quests & ambushes ...but i still need to use an easiness set to equip my own

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-11-2011 05:08.

12-11-2011 04:51 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Mad have to wait a week to use the clan amoury ..."standard procedure" ...add that stipulation in your clan's description box then!

i "had" to do what i terribly did not want to do ...created an Underworld character to play while my Necropolis character is on vacation waiting to be fully accepted into his new clan ...or kicked out after i click "Post Reply"

edit:
mind you i was about to go premium after i joined a new clan ...so i'm missing out on 168 quests & 112 ambushes, + expeditions

and why is this a big deal ...because i clearly said this
quote:
...so waiting 2 hrs for 1 quests / 3 hrs to attack frustrates me

here before i was invited to join this clan ...no, i didn't ask to join, i was recruited by 2 members of this clan ...and i have to wait a week as if i clan hop to use different clans' equipment ...i was in 1 clan for 5 months (that's how long i've been playing)

and i asked the recruiter if this clan had an easiness set because i can't equipment my gear without easiness ...he/she did not mention i had to wait a week to use clan sets! i can't even play because i can't equipment anything useful in my amoury for a week! and this is partially my fault because after i joined this clan i learned how to save sets 1-10 without needing to equip easiness sets first over & over ...but most of my unsaved sets would've included my first clan's equipment anyway

edit 2:
that's why i've been trading like mad to have my own useful gear without needing clan equipment for quests & ambushes ...but i still need to use an easiness set to equip my own

thats the main reason i quit on necro Smile

Although it says necro is the "easy option" i actually find UW to be easier as items dont all depend on luck ... there is quite alot of skill in merging.

If you need a hand with the mechanics of it feel free to message me in game Smile

also:

WHY IS IT 8 AM ON A BLOODY SUNDAY 0_o

quote:
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

12-11-2011 08:10 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010

ARGHHHHHH

5 ambushes with 90%
4 misses
just 1 get through

I HATE THIS RNG

12-11-2011 17:14 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

On the last easy quest in act 3 and ive hit it now 5 times in a row and theyve all failed at 80%... and ive got 12 quests left obviously im not gonna hit another today as thats the rng Tongue

12-12-2011 18:41 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

i hate & love this game ...i have to listen to classical music to make my headaches go away Frown

i think i wasted about 10 bloodstones on bad upgrades: shorts (+2) and short bow (+3) ...i don't know whether to destroy this cape of the thief and this vest of the thief, or attempt to merge them together if i find a mergestone ...argh this game Mad

edit 1: this is not a suggestion, only a thought conjured from frustrating stupidity

i just ambushed someone without any gear equipped Crying not a big deal at my level (13) but i've made this mistake several times in the past ...so my (not a) suggestion would be a pop-up warning before you begin a quest, ambush, expo, etc if your vampire is naked

Ok or Cancel

edit 2: Ranged users tutorial

if you're going to write a tutorial, and included examples, please save the messages you've linked ... Mad

edit 3 connected to edit 1: this is why you should not post links on the forum ... because every1 knows you're active & will ambush you Mad

edit 4 connected to edit 3: i ambushed Marijana back and lost ofc!

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-13-2011 13:59.

12-13-2011 08:51 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 49 50 [51] 52 53 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH