Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Cruel Two-handed axe of the Autocrat (+5) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cruel Two-handed axe of the Autocrat (+5)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Machiavellia

Registration Date: 01-12-2011
Clan: WOLF

Cruel Two-handed axe of the Autocrat (+5) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If anyone can help me with an evaluation

Thanks in advance

Cruel Two-handed axe of the Autocrat (+5)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 56 - 98
Effects: Chance to hit -11, maximum damage +16, STRENGTH +18, REPUTATION +13, weapon damage +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (76), STRENGTH: 51 (59), INTELLIGENCE: 17 (20), KNOWLEDGE: 17 (20), AGILITY: 32 (37)
Value: 58 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 306, Mana 959

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Machiavellia: 03-08-2012 18:54.

08-02-2011 18:55 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I reckon anything from 1 BS - 1 LS

08-02-2011 21:59 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Machiavellia

Thread Starter Thread Started by Machiavellia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated item for evaluation

09-01-2011 18:01 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+4) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 4 2011-06-17
13:49:55
Good Deadly Bandanna of the Shepherd (+4) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 5 2011-04-19
20:57:19

for Good +5 start it from 6 SS

09-01-2011 18:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Machiavellia

New item needed Evaluation

Hunter`s Shirt of Caligula (+5)

09-05-2011 23:56 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

it's only a shirt but great prefix and suffix, I'd say around 15 ss.
09-06-2011 03:13 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Machiavellia

any other evaluations?

09-06-2011 03:18 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

yeah only bad thing is short but id still say 12ss minimum
09-06-2011 08:18 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

yep...12SS as start as its shirt ://
09-06-2011 22:07 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Machiavellia

so 12ss to 15ss for this shirt so I am posting it for 13SS and see where it goes

thanks

09-07-2011 02:49 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
Machiavellia

Good Mask of the Shepherd (+5)
evaluation needed please

thanks

11-01-2011 17:44 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

My legendary one went for just over 1SS. I'd say max 600BS probably unless you get two people who really want it.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-01-2011 17:53 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

2 SS max

11-01-2011 18:03 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Machiavellia

up on auction for 1SS or 500BS - see if it goes

11-01-2011 20:12 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
Machiavellia

New item up for evaluation

03-08-2012 18:54 Machiavellia is offline Search for Posts by Machiavellia Add Machiavellia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Cruel Two-handed axe of the Autocrat (+5)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH