Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Items on P+5 have some special bonuses? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Items on P+5 have some special bonuses? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Question Items on P+5 have some special bonuses? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ask because you spent 200.000 stones to upgrade an item to Perfect (+5), that give you for example 10 more agility or perception ???

Absolutely no point to do that...

03-20-2012 10:54 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

P+5 items bonus are unknown, same as P+N set bonus.

The items bonus can be discovered once the item is at P+2 through well of souls. P+N set bonus can be discovered only upping the whole set.

I dont get why you say it has no point to discover it. How you can say it has no point to know something like for example the 1/4 damage bonus from P+1 cape??

03-20-2012 11:17 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At least one weapon gets extra attack on p5, and most affixes i can see gets nice bump from p4 to p5, or at least better bumps than previous p levels

03-20-2012 11:22 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

i forgot about set bonuses. i refer only to a singular item bonuses... i consider that we loose too much stones in trying to upgrade a item only for 10 stat points...

i have many spies on high LVL players and they just stop on P+1.. because cost is too high and bonuses are too small, except melee weapons (1 more attack)

03-20-2012 11:26 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

most high levels may stop at p+1, but if you have the setup you want. Upping past p+1 is the way to improve, at least for me

03-20-2012 11:31 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

when you have the ideal set at P+1 and can get no upgrades for your gear what else do you have to do?

P+5 is truly end game.

cesarz upped his shuriken to P+5 purely for the crit and stats it gives and he is brutal with it.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

03-20-2012 11:36 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

dont forget cesarz upped his shuri by duplicates, before act3 only way to up items without risk of destroying them was with merges, and that's not easy job. Now I'm pretty much sure we will see lot of items on P+N.

Still I dont think it's a waste to up them. It's general progression, you must kill every time higher mobs with higher stats, and the only way to hit them is upping your items to get more stats like agi/perc and others like str or app to be able to equip them.

03-20-2012 11:43 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Items on P+5 have some special bonuses?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH