Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reset Evolution Points for Premium ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reset Evolution Points for Premium ? 14 Votes - Average Rating: 2.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 2.7914 Votes - Average Rating: 2.79
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reset Evolution Points for Premium ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well so it was taking such a long time for me to get some evo points, that I kind of messed up and every time I had 150, I bought a lvl 1 evolution.

It's a little bit like tatoos, evolutions are something you need to build but that we should be able to reset in order to try out different types if we want.

I would rather have absorption lvl 4 than all the useless evolutions I have right now. But considering I didn't start act 3 at lvl 65 but at lvl 85, it is going much more slowly to get evolution points.

Anyway, end point being : evolution points are a bit like the pop used for tatoos, so could we have the possibility to reset all our evolutions for a cost of premium, just like for tatoos ?
06-07-2012 21:43 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

RE: Reset Evolution Points for Premium ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i asked for this already in a post and there wasn`t a positive answer
06-07-2012 21:50 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would be great considering iv been slacking like a boss on the evo front and im still missing some of the more crucial ones.

+1

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-07-2012 21:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont think its a good idea, especially when its gonna be cheap. players can start boosting evos for quests, than swap them for expos, then again and again...
and evos unlike tatoos are unlimited, so it will take more time but u can still train what u want without any trouble.
another solution is when u want reset them u will loose half of them, just like buying new stuff and selling on ebay after a while.

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

06-08-2012 06:22 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling

quote:
Originally posted by steco
i dont think its a good idea, especially when its gonna be cheap. players can start boosting evos for quests, than swap them for expos, then again and again...
and evos unlike tatoos are unlimited, so it will take more time but u can still train what u want without any trouble.
another solution is when u want reset them u will loose half of them, just like buying new stuff and selling on ebay after a while.

It costs 2 months of premium to reset tatoos, I don't think anyone is going to spend 60 days on premium every month to reset evolutions for quests.

And I don't mind if the cost is 90 days premium, given my current state of evos, I'd gladly pay the price if it means I can reconfigurate them because right now I am far behind even the people who are lvl 65-75 and who have more people they can hit around them for 2 evo points per ambush.

I mean my character on Necro already has absorption lvl 3 and hardened tendons lvl 1 and he has enough evolution points stacked for absorption lvl 4, hardened lvl 2 and two other evolutions on lvl 2. Why ? Because he started collecting them right the moment he passed lvl 65.
06-08-2012 07:15 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Well in that case can we get the same for stats, I'd like to replace all the silly stats I've trained but no longer need Smile won't happen.

06-08-2012 21:10 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

The people who are voting down on this idea could at least have the balls to post here and explain why instead of simply giving it a negative vote.
06-09-2012 08:24 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Because if you play the game you will eventually max out all evos anyway. So why pay to reset what your going to max just by playing
06-09-2012 08:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Because if you play the game you will eventually max out all evos anyway. So why pay to reset what your going to max just by playing

Because it will take years to max out everything, so in the meantime it could be interesting to have the option to reset them so that we might enjoy evolutions in a more optimal way.
06-09-2012 09:07 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Why not do what most people have done and choose carefully, I could tell from the get go absorption was gonna be very useful so maxed that first

All evos have descriptions and you've played this game long enough to know what would benefit you

06-09-2012 10:50 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
The people who are voting down on this idea could at least have the balls to post here and explain why instead of simply giving it a negative vote.

why do u expect everybody to explain that they feel that stupid idea, a few of us did, so no need to repeat that over and over again.
think before u spend evo points, thats all.

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

06-09-2012 17:52 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Why not do what most people have done and choose carefully, I could tell from the get go absorption was gonna be very useful so maxed that first

All evos have descriptions and you've played this game long enough to know what would benefit you

Oh so you mean that you can read the description of tatoos well enough so that you will never need to reset them ? Why do we have this option then ?
06-10-2012 08:55 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

So you want easy mode... Go play toy story or somet

06-10-2012 09:07 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
So you want easy mode... Go play toy story or somet

Well, it's a good thing this is a democracy and we live in a free world and not in your house of pain.

So I am entitled to my own opinions, and until the devs come to stipulate on this, I will keep bumping this thread.
06-10-2012 09:12 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

If the noes have to justify themselves then the yeses must do so . If they don't do so they have no right to order that .

To speak about the topic, I don't see the usefulness . People should play smart . Too easy to say it's fault of the game for our own errors . It would be the same easiness to ask for a race reversal . Shouldn't be allowed by the game or it would be a retro-walking .

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Grevenet: 06-10-2012 09:44.

06-10-2012 09:28 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:

Well could you give a reasonable argument for the possibility to reset Evolutions other than just:

quote:
Well so it was taking such a long time for me to get some evo points, that I kind of messed up and every time I had 150, I bought a lvl 1 evolution.

quote:
I would rather have absorption lvl 4 than all the useless evolutions I have right now. But considering I didn't start act 3 at lvl 65 but at lvl 85, it is going much more slowly to get evolution points.

Well, firstly, you instantly admitted that it's your fault you have the wrong evolutions, and as Fire said, you've been playing long enough to know what you need and don't need. The majority of people know what evos they want and such, and have chosen theirs wisely, I don't see why it should be changed to suit a few people. Roll Eyes

Secondly, you're trying to blame the game or your character level for the fact that YOU have chosen the wrong evolutions with the evolution points that you DID have, until you wasted them carelessly. If you picked the wrong ones, tough, you'll just have to wait longer for the right ones. As Flash said, you will max out all evos anyways eventually. It will just take time. Don't blame your character level for your carelessness. :s

quote:
I am far behind even the people who are lvl 65-75 and who have more people they can hit around them for 2 evo points per ambush.

You could always just stop joining expos for a few weeks, then there'd be plenty of people around to ambush, I mean, I have plenty of people to ambush above me AND below me for evo points, I'm only just over 50 places below you. Big Grin Come to the lower rankings, we have "more people to ambush for evo points". Big Grin Wink

quote:

Oh so you mean that you can read the description of tatoos well enough so that you will never need to reset them ? Why do we have this option then ?

Because if you couldn't, I'd say there would be fewer people playing anymore, as they'd become severely bored(as I did with being a pre-Act 3 Sniper, changing tattoo really helped me stay and become happy with this game again, and I'm sure it's helped others enjoy the game more too) and probably just leave.

That's all I have to say, really... For now, at least. :s

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 06-10-2012 12:23.

06-10-2012 12:20 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

There was topic on polish board with the same idea but Admins decisively say NO.
You see all descriptions of every evo and every lvl so you can think a little bit and choose which you want to use.
Also you can gain another evo points for the path most interests you.

nick: Najja
id: 3819
06-10-2012 12:54 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The differnece between tattoos and evos is that you'll get all the evos eventually while you can't get all tattoos. We might implement something like that in the future, but it's not a priority atm.

06-10-2012 18:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Reset Evolution Points for Premium ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH