Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't log in » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Can't log in
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

Can't log in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: wat on the English Necro server

Problem description:

I am on the login screen but it won't sign on. A friend just joined today. We are on the same work computer system in a large government building. This just occurred within the last couple hours and I found out when he sent me a message on Necro. I was logging back in now to report it to the Operator but I cannot sign on. I am worried that I've been frozen or something, but hoping there is just a server problem.

Thanks

08-03-2012 20:03 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

your id: 29302

the necropolis server is normal, what it shown when you cant login ?
Im worrying your expo.

npc son's name : cpu

08-03-2012 20:09 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
wat

Thread Starter Thread Started by wat
RE: Can't log in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd really appreciate someone taking a look. Bummer that this happened during a nice luck event Wink

IGN: wat

08-03-2012 20:09 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

RE: Can't log in Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks like I'm still logged into my phone and I was able to accept people into an expo, but I'm afraid to log out Big Grin Going to report that new member now through my phone. I'm sorry if this is just a problem with my work internet or something, but all the other web pages I go to will load. When I type in my information on the log in screen, the "thinking" icon appears and nothing happens.

08-03-2012 20:10 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

if the other account is an issue, his name is jDog, and I am waiting to hear back what his sign in name is so I can complete the form to the Operator.

08-03-2012 20:14 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
wat

It works now. Sorry for the long thread.

08-03-2012 20:19 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Can't log in

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH