Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Perma Souvenir Shop / Bank » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Perma Souvenir Shop / Bank 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Perma Souvenir Shop / Bank Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clan building has been completed: Treasure Map Guild (example)

Effect: For the cost of all the free resources combined, you can receive one free treasure map.

Optional Effect: Every weekend, the treasure guild takes part in the arena games giving away 30% of its weekly earnings to the winner of a clan tournament.

or

Optional Effect: Siege the Treasure Guild. Pillage their weekly earnings for you and your clan, but beware, the treasure guild is very wealthy and may employ the strength of expedition mobs, or even other clans to help protect them.

The more money the Guild has, the more it can fund to get stronger teams.

Anyone think any of these features would be fun? I think another alternative that players would love and enjoy would be to have an 'Underworld Bank' that you can store resources in, but its at risk of anyone sieging it to take its resources as well, but that's slightly different from this as you don't get the treasure map, and bank gives impression you can get your money at will :S

But perhaps people would rather that system than the treasure map one .. i duno Big Grin

DISCUSS !

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

08-06-2012 10:44 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by grind
you could make a clan building to permanently unlock a kind of souvenir shop, it looks pretty nice on the game menu!!! oO
cheers! __/

This is a much better idea but not 365 days a year but maybe only available during server events or weekends

As for a resource bank it'd be good if you could siege/defend it as a clan but can't see it happening Frown

08-06-2012 12:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If for any reason it does ever. Ever. Become a feature they are going to have to nerf it to hell.

5000 honor to like 100. And the items to something like 1 item a month. Otherwise noobs can just start finding these insane items every 24h it they get lucky.

Or put it to like a 25% chance of a pre + sufx. 50% chance to get one or the other.
08-06-2012 12:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

hows this for an idea....

collect map pieces through medium/pilgrims/expo drops

collect xx number of map pieces to get a reward

08-06-2012 13:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
hows this for an idea....

collect map pieces through medium/pilgrims/expo drops

collect xx number of map pieces to get a reward

sounds more doable Wink and interesting also Big Grin

08-06-2012 14:35 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Take all res out of the equation and just the items

08-06-2012 14:51 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

they should do it on xmas day give everyone a gift that should be enough for what they offering plus every yr on there birthday
08-06-2012 18:35 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

maybe they could have the souvenir shop permanent, but in order to collect a souvenir you have to spend 150 evo points, that way people will still have an incentive to continue ambushing even after they have maxed all their evolutions

08-07-2012 18:02 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Perma Souvenir Shop / Bank

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH