Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » koth change » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page koth change 10 Votes - Average Rating: 3.7010 Votes - Average Rating: 3.70
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

koth change Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was thinking instead of a lvl cap to accept team how about a max amount of ppl you can put in i.e slums max 3 horrace 4 small gate 5 think it would fit better than

since we will want to redo koth locations but contuine to lvl up so our options are limited and mobs get bonues stats if we dont fill the mobs

ok shoot me down now
09-20-2012 17:34 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the one thing that forces cooperation between lower levels and higher levels and you want to change it ?

Koth is the one event in which if you don't find yourself some lower level teammates to fill in, you will have a hard time.

No from me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 09-21-2012 07:38.

09-21-2012 07:36 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, level system for koth is perfect as it is. You have to think and make actual choices, not just take biggest hitter you can all the time.

horace i always go two man, can't get third person that fit. But in small gate i get to choose:
390 levels.
i can take blod, mortis/clem and go 3 man OR
i can take Clemenza, Lightboy and find fourth lower leveled person for my team(that's what i did anyway)

09-21-2012 07:50 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

I'm only in a role of meating but I'm very ok with . No change Wink

09-21-2012 08:43 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

yeah but at some point you wont be able to help even the lower lvls in a koth due to your lvl plus it wouldnt help clan if you take every big hitter but it would give you more options you can still use your head but just have a bigger option on who to take
09-21-2012 17:36 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » koth change

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH