Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Underworld Patch Inbound on the 22ND of this month » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld Patch Inbound on the 22ND of this month
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Underworld Patch Inbound on the 22ND of this month Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

In this Monday, Oct. 22, 2012 on all servers uploaded BW Patch will be called Moriah.

Patch will include all previously known changes, including Boost KW and:
- Cultist - decided that Zar Blood will be uploaded in the previous version, until the new version will not satisfy us.
- CR - requirements are reduced to the next level using tattoos.

NOTE! Is also introduced some significant changes, which, due to the fact that will affect the market in an uncontrolled manner will be made only when the upload servers.

NOTE2! Firearms 1h: we will look at the situation on the servers, and the strength of gunmen and gangsters and, if necessary, make further modifications.

Regards
SM

Also

In order to facilitate the discernment of the servers players Underworld, Selected changes to these servers:

1) Beta - King of the Hill Boost (all servers).

- Every King Hill location has increased umagicznieD rare drop and / or eliminated some of the worst umagicznienia.
- If a player exceeds the level recommended for the site, the player receives a bonus for carrying umagicznieD increases the chance of a rare umagicznieD. Also important is the level of the player at the moment the umagicznienia. The more tiered thresholds (generating additional opponents in the site) exceeds the player's character, the greater the bonus.

2) Added two new events (all servers)
- The grace of the Lord of Darkness - during the expedition, King of the Hill are drawn minimal amounts of enemies, they are not put back additional opponents, regardless of the level of players in the team.
- Wrath of the Dark Lord - the King of the Hill during the expedition are drawn and the maximum number of opponents invoked the maximum amount of additional opponents, regardless of the level of players in the team.

3) Condemned: Arcana Breath of Death, starts to work as a Life falls below 45% HP (previously 35%) and reduces the agility of the 3 (previously -7) on the level of arcana. In addition, each level increases evasion secrets of a 3% (Moria) and 2% (Necro) of the activation (the maximum amount of dodging the form of 30%).

4) Other:
- Hello: Fixed a bug whereby the player removed from the clan can continue to read and write at clan channel until you refresh the page.
- Auctions: made ​​a few cosmetic changes proposed by the players.

SM

Please Do not Post the translation is crap. Blame google.
10-19-2012 14:14 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its been said before on the servers, if you cant translate it properly, with or without google, then dont do it at all, we know you meen well, but the google hash that is there translator is pants and barely clears anything up, best to leave such translations to people fluent in both polish and english

on topic

gunmen and gangsters are not the only OP classes on the server, how many times have you seen them be able to get enough perception to doge an expo mob like melees do with agility?

how many times have you seen any gunner deal over 11k damage like some rangers and BK's?
dont get me wrong, the players that can do this, have worked hard to make it happen, but gunners are underpowered by about 10% of there damage with accuratley contrasted gear

yes the server needs to be tweak (slightly) but i dont really agree with a fair portion of the teaks proposed
saying that though, im going off a google translated article, so for now it means nothing, i guess we need to wait for the patch to go live before getting to critical
10-19-2012 14:28 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scotland The Brave.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Ill get some one to translate it Properly
10-19-2012 14:37 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

quote:
Originally posted by acidic
its been said before on the servers, if you cant translate it properly, with or without google, then dont do it at all, we know you meen well, but the google hash that is there translator is pants and barely clears anything up, best to leave such translations to people fluent in both polish and english

on topic

gunmen and gangsters are not the only OP classes on the server, how many times have you seen them be able to get enough perception to doge an expo mob like melees do with agility?

how many times have you seen any gunner deal over 11k damage like some rangers and BK's?
dont get me wrong, the players that can do this, have worked hard to make it happen, but gunners are underpowered by about 10% of there damage with accuratley contrasted gear

yes the server needs to be tweak (slightly) but i dont really agree with a fair portion of the teaks proposed
saying that though, im going off a google translated article, so for now it means nothing, i guess we need to wait for the patch to go live before getting to critical

your forgetting about beserkers and being forced to have 0 defence while other people rangers/bk's/even hunters can use character defence + items and per 1 def/4 levels equip! if any tattoo is in need of equalling out it has to be beserker at higher levels or simply let character defence not be cancelled out by suicide/veng

anyway, if al didnt translate this where exactly do i find it?.

Wink

very useful to me Smile and i can make sense of the majority of it without much of a problem

10-19-2012 15:21 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

swift are you seriously complaining about the single highest damage class on the game having no defence with the name "berzerker"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

0_o

stop crying

and for the record I would LOVE the hunter tattoo to give me the ability to use WHATEVER THE HELL I WANTED... id break out the elvish of speed and full solar set with a heavy xbow of vengeance... you really dont think these things through do you?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-19-2012 15:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hyperion

but also it doesnt, you happily pile on the defence while having a weapon that ignores practically all defence, it's a win win situation for you

Beserker is only the highest damage class while also on a low defence! that's what your forgetting when the beserker has lets say 5x 500-550 etc and a hunter(lets take ft and his 4 def/4 levels+MORE) and he has lets say 400 defence(close enough) that's already -200/hit off and -800 on crits while the hunter will be ripping into the beserker's 0 defence(ok a bit of toughness)

basically if your not absolutely op as beserker, you wont have a chance against so much defence and as other tattoo's get enchants like char def + 100 and more and more beserkers will still only be able to manage 0 def

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperion: 10-19-2012 16:34.

10-19-2012 16:33 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

496 defence* 6 def/4 levels* Wink

I'm only enjoying defence due to my luck in enchants in koth which is totally different, you wouldn't post such hype if you got 6/4 damage now would you Wink

10-19-2012 17:52 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Hyperion

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
496 defence* 6 def/4 levels* Wink

I'm only enjoying defence due to my luck in enchants in koth which is totally different, you wouldn't post such hype if you got 6/4 damage now would you Wink

I honestly dont think it's possible Tongue

they wouldnt put 6/4 damage on Tongue at least not until it's from market + which is understandable Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperion: 10-19-2012 18:15.

10-19-2012 18:05 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Patch 1.4.18

Thread locked

10-19-2012 22:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Underworld Patch Inbound on the 22ND of this month

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH