Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » autoinclude players in expos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page autoinclude players in expos 14 Votes - Average Rating: 3.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 3.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 3.07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toyama

Registration Date: 08-21-2010
Race in game: Absorber

autoinclude players in expos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Because of time zone differences and diminishing number of active players, it can be difficult to include (enough and specific) players in expos.
When setting up an expo, it would be nice to be able to select (for instance 3) names of clanmates that will get an auti-inclusion in the expo whenever they apply (in phase 1, if there is still space free, of course).

12-08-2012 20:49 Toyama is offline Search for Posts by Toyama Add Toyama to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

RE: autoinclude players in expos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

seems a little too convenient for me....i think bloodwars team like people to log on more often....its more beneficial for them....

thumbs down from me....
12-08-2012 21:31 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Toyama

Registration Date: 08-21-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Toyama
RE: autoinclude players in expos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In addition to my first post, the number of clanmates that can be predetermined for autoinclusion should be dependent on the monster level:

white dragon, black dragon, phoenix: 0 preset clanmates to be included
red dragon, hydra, golden dragon: 1
golem, noble, medusa: 2

etc

edit: typos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toyama: 12-08-2012 22:00.

12-08-2012 21:47 Toyama is offline Search for Posts by Toyama Add Toyama to your Buddy List
CrazyXxShanexX

Registration Date: 12-03-2012
Clan: A.S

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thumbs up from me
1st Vision

lets just say there's someone that wants to join the expo you've created but you've gone offline due to the time difference you could pick members which you want in and tick a box or something like that and if your offline the people you ticked join straight in after joining

2ed Vision

Same as before but without the tick box if your not online and someone has joined he just joins into the expo simple as Tongue

12-08-2012 21:56 CrazyXxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by CrazyXxShanexX Add CrazyXxShanexX to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As brundle said, I'm sure the BWT want people logging on. If this were implemented people could grow and grow without even logging in,

Thumbs down from me

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-08-2012 22:09 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Grevenet

Registration Date: 09-06-2011
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Boot Camp

Blood Wars want active and not passive players . And people don't always want to be included in if they occasionnally don't want .

12-09-2012 09:03 Grevenet is offline Search for Posts by Grevenet Add Grevenet to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Grevenet
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

Well, it won't do, it would be just too convenient. And really, it's not so hard to tell your friends when you will be starting your expo, so they could join it.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
12-11-2012 15:49 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

As much interesting as it could get, I also think this is a bad idea, it's a real step towards less activity and more laziness.
12-12-2012 07:59 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » autoinclude players in expos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH