Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Real Life threats in Global Chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Real Life threats in Global Chat 15 Votes - Average Rating: 4.0015 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Real Life threats in Global Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Name ingame : The Thing
Timestamp: 14:43
ID ingame 74837
My ID: 10849
04-13-2013 15:04 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

:he didnt aim it towards yoou in anyway you was not involved in the convo at all evan so he could have ment it towards aa character he didnt mention no names or aim it towards anyone

EDIT: and so are you sapling

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 04-13-2013 15:22.

04-13-2013 15:17 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Obviously he meant his ingame character why would he murder someone seriously even Mrsnowman said knows what he means

04-13-2013 15:17 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling

Obviously the two of you are aware of the rule that forbids you from posting here but you still break it and post here.

Shame on, get your warn.
04-13-2013 15:21 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

ill take a nice warning here

the post in global never specified personal threat or threat to kill in game character, i argue it was aimed at the character and with this being a war game as the title suggests, its to be expected

this complaint is insane

warn me, i accept that

warn lev for wasting devs time, what a pathetic claim to a complaint
04-13-2013 15:26 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: LGN

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

levija why complain it wasnt a threat to you it wasnt a real life threat to Mrsnowman he is a brilliant mate i meant his account so stop trying to make life difficult for everyone

do you find a buzz from reporting people

i would understand if i said his real name but i didnt even name Mrnowman if were not allowed to kill people on the game then fine but everyone needs banning because everybody has killed someone on the game

04-13-2013 15:36 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
Smurfajin

Registration Date: 04-07-2013

Sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i accept my warning for breaking the rule im about to, but i had to point it out

If complaint doesn't regard you, do NOT post! Needless posts will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning!
clearly this part needed highlighting once again.

copied from rules, X insulted Y, why did Z complain? Smile

as said, i accept the warning, i just figured this could end faster if people realised they couldnt complain about something that didnt involve them Smile
04-13-2013 15:44 Smurfajin is offline Search for Posts by Smurfajin Add Smurfajin to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

RE: Real Life threats in Global Chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Szeszej, please ignore this pointless complaint because firstly it ain't an actual threat, and secondly it wasn't even aimed at Sapling, as you will see from the context. Big Grin

Sapling is just exaggerating this comment and trying to manipulate it's context in an attempt to get someone permanently banned, as he constantly tries to get people(specifically people he doesn't like) banned for anything he can try to get them banned for. Tongue

As acidic said, pathetic claim. I hope Sausage or whoever sees how silly this complaint is also. :p

04-13-2013 15:46 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
DeZZaMai

Registration Date: 09-14-2012
Clan: LGN

its pointless nuff said

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DeZZaMai: 04-13-2013 15:50.

04-13-2013 15:49 DeZZaMai is offline Search for Posts by DeZZaMai Add DeZZaMai to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

szez sapling is just a little boy who finished playing with himself and got nothing else to do other than make pointlss complaint th thing was joking around with mr snowman who he know irl as they are both at mine as we speak thy are gay lovers so it just banter

to avoid anymore complaints i will send sapling some links for him to start masturbating again

04-13-2013 15:51 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

funny how many people have just asked for a warning.

granted. for all.

04-13-2013 16:01 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Does not qualify as real life threat

04-14-2013 14:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Real Life threats in Global Chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH