Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » clan v clan arenas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page clan v clan arenas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

clan v clan arenas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have some issues about clan v clan arenas, please do something about it.

My first point is that it is getting really boring. After new ranking system was implemented we (i am in DB currently) either get BoS or HLL, so either we lose or we win not much fights there sadly... Not much to do about it. We were promised that we would get cross national arenas in 'few' weeks. It is already 4 months and not a word. And i think that we really miss it because we dont have equal fights here sadly..

Second point is the reward we get. We are second clan in rankings so we should get appropriate rewards(Or at least i believe it was intended so). But now it is like we get every other week BoS so we dont get any reward every other week. And i believe it is like that for most of clans, you either get one clan lower or higher. So roughly every clan except BoS gets 10 gold coins a week. In a month that is ~20 coins and decent bonus cost 40 a month... So my question is why we have same reward as every other clan even if we are 2nd strongest? While clan on top gets max coins everytime.
And above that season points should make up some coins, but it takes 6 months to get them, thats like half a year!! And then we dont even get them for winning: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3baf1ea6a5

My proposition to solve it would be to make more fight than one and probably make a mini tournament from small selected group of 4 clans? In that way stronger teams would be favoured but weaker would still have a chance to make at least some points. And more coins wouldnt hurt either as now even top clan cannot run constantly more than one bonus per month

So please if devs could tell us if they are even working on cross national arenas as we were promised long time ago. I think that would solve lot of issues. Thanks

07-27-2014 21:25 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will have to ask you to just be patient and wait for the global arenas. Unfortunately EN servers are not really that populated so that's how it looks. I'm terribly sorry but that's all I can tell you in this matter.

07-28-2014 20:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » clan v clan arenas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH