Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New Clan vs Clan Arena ranking » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Clan vs Clan Arena ranking
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrandMaster

Registration Date: 10-11-2012
Race in game: Absorber

New Clan vs Clan Arena ranking Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
Problem description: Can someone tell me why NG is 1st in the ranking with 5 looses and 1 win?

08-07-2014 14:38 GrandMaster is offline Search for Posts by GrandMaster Add GrandMaster to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this for necro ?

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
If you post a bug or problem its alot easier to help if you specify which server the error occurs on.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-07-2014 18:28 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The system recognizes not only win percantage but something called "clan potential" to calculate ranking. Sadly I cannot give you more details on how this works.

08-07-2014 18:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
wat

Registration Date: 03-21-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: WJS

Is "clan potential" a magic 8 ball by chance?

08-07-2014 20:54 wat is offline Search for Posts by wat Add wat to your Buddy List
GrandMaster

Registration Date: 10-11-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by GrandMaster

ok, thank you for explaination.

08-07-2014 20:59 GrandMaster is offline Search for Posts by GrandMaster Add GrandMaster to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

It's the potenatial of the members that are actually fighting in the arena in a given week, no it has nothing to do with chance.

08-10-2014 00:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » New Clan vs Clan Arena ranking

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH