Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » When It Comes To Sport..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When It Comes To Sport.....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

Attention When It Comes To Sport..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Football season
Its Back Oh Yes!
Who Will you be Cheering on ?

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Shu: 09-24-2008 22:52.

07-07-2008 14:53 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

Thread Starter Thread Started by Shu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Premier league winners of 2008-2009 will be Man Utd and they will win the Champions league as well but this time They Will Seal The FA CUP as well Smile

07-07-2008 16:18 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

damionpoddy1 im with you every moment Big Grin they will win the treble forget arsnel only 1 english men in their team disgrace lol
spanish league i think barca this year
italian league:propably ac milan i dunno why

07-07-2008 16:22 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

leeds united will win their league

and

bradford city will win their league

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
07-07-2008 16:52 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

MANCHESTER UNITED
THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE REST!!!!!
WIN EVERYTHING!!!

Remember The Name...

07-08-2008 17:24 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Shu

I like the fact Only Manchester United Fans Have commented Yet really people must just agree with them because EVERYONE LOVES MAN UTD

07-08-2008 17:36 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

The Championship

1st: Reading (maybe depends..)
2nd: Derby County(We love you derby we do!)
3rd: Birmingham

no one can accuse me of being a glory supporter *cough* glory Nhan ho supporter *cough*

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 07-08-2008 18:09.

07-08-2008 18:08 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I think Real Madrid are up to win the La Liga title once again, hopefully they will do better in the Champions league aswell especially after the mishap last time. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-08-2008 19:15 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shu

I'd of normally wanted Real win it this year but they went to far t unsettle Ronaldo........

07-09-2008 17:22 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

what is it with united fans LOL, i think chelsea will win it this year in my opinion as their new manager takes no shit from anyone and they will be a much better team, if ronaldo leaves man u then they have no chance. i am a arsenal fan and always have been but i am honest when i choose who will win.

as for scottish-rangers
spanish-barca
italian-inter
french-lyon
portugese-sporting lisbon
dutch-PSV
turkish-galatasery (can't remeber the correct spelling)
german-bayern munich
07-09-2008 17:39 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Shu

I agree with above that Chelsea will cause challenge but they should of kept the last manager they had he got them further than anyone else at Chelsea.........so United will Win Either Way Smile and for other leagues i agree with the above again abit......

as for Scottish-Rangers
Spanish-Barca
Italian-Inter
French-Lyon
Portuguese-sporting Lisbon
Dutch-Ajax <----- Not Psv Smile
Turkish-Galatasery
German-Bayern Munich

But The Premier League Will Be The One To Watch This season MY RATING.....

The Best Football League

The Barclay's Premier League <------ THE ONE TO WATCH.....

07-09-2008 19:47 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

heres what i think:

Scottish-Celtic
Spanish-Barca
Italian-Inter
French-Lyon
Portuguese-Sporting Lisbon
Dutch-PSV
Turkish-Galatasary
German-Bayern Munich
Champions league, 2008-2009: either Liverpool, Chelsea, Man.Utd or Inter Milan

and of course, the premiership, i want it to be Liverpool, but its gonna be either Chelsea or Man.Utd

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-09-2008 19:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
jamess36362
Viking

well not sure about the premiership it will be wide open next year, and the scottish well thats a different story, just hope the association sort out what they are doing coz most of the association are celtic mobs LOL. it is stupid i know.
07-09-2008 20:26 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Shu

yeah great we hearing alot about the top clubs but does anyone no or have a opion
on Lower League Clubs.....?

07-09-2008 21:25 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

well not quite sure about he lower leagues to be honest, they always seem to go different ways every year LOL, my team in the lower leagues is yeovil so i hope they do well and i would like to say they will win their league but who knows Smile
07-09-2008 22:01 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Shu

in the lower leagues AKA the Blue Square Premier Goes To Burton Albion Smile

07-09-2008 22:07 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

Anyone wanna try guess about Polish league or German or so on .....

07-11-2008 22:59 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

dunno bout Polish but i think that bayern munich might win the German Bundesliga.

IGN:
07-12-2008 15:58 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Im the only one for Liverpool then? Tongue

07-12-2008 20:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Im 4 liverpool aswell, they will win the prem defo
07-13-2008 00:46 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
well not quite sure about he lower leagues to be honest, they always seem to go different ways every year LOL, my team in the lower leagues is yeovil so i hope they do well and i would like to say they will win their league but who knows Smile

Slightly offtopic but not in a way, Yeovil played a match against Evesham (A small annoying town where I live Wink ) a few years ago. We are in a really low down league (Think the midlands division 2?) Anyway, I support Bimingham City and think that they will come in the top 4 in the championship.

07-13-2008 09:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
warlock619
Triple Ace

im for Liverpool, the mighty Kop!!

IGN:
07-14-2008 10:47 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Shu

No matter how many times people say Liverpool they wont win the prem Smile leave that to the professionals...MAN UTD

16 PREMS HAVE HAPPENED

10 BELONG TO MAN UTD AND A SEASON ON THERE WILL BE MORE OWNED......

07-16-2008 20:03 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

also Up i have edited.... Tongue

07-17-2008 19:12 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

anyway also it can be who you think will win at Beijing Tongue

07-20-2008 00:25 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Athletes. A lot more Chinese athletes this year will be winning. I've seen them at training and preliminaries etc.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-22-2008 15:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shu

Manchester uniteds reserve striker dong fang zhou has been called up for the biejing team Smile

07-23-2008 22:07 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

People at the bejing Olympics wont be at there best caused by smog

07-29-2008 14:08 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Yeah, I saw it in the news, Japan is one of the worst pulluted areas, especially Bejing coz cars are usaully busy there

Remember The Name...

07-29-2008 14:12 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Yeah, I saw it in the news, Japan is one of the worst pulluted areas, especially Bejing coz cars are usaully busy there

nhan bejing is in china

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 07-29-2008 14:15.

07-29-2008 14:14 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

sorry got confused Tongue
japan and china are confusing

yeah China

Remember The Name...

07-29-2008 14:18 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Shu

lol HOW WOULD YOU EVER CONFUSE JAPAN AND CHINA Tongue

07-29-2008 16:10 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

RE: When It Comes To Sport..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone heard anything new on the Olympics or footy or whatever???

07-31-2008 23:46 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Shu

The One And Only Manchester United For The Premiership

09-24-2008 22:53 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Feyenoord for the Eredivisie!!!!!

09-25-2008 01:13 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Clan: Source/TFE

Villa lol break into the top4
Milan for the Serie A
Valencia for La Liga
Rangers/Celtic for the SPL (but no1 really cares lol) Big Grin
Wolves Chapionship
Don't mind this year who wins the Premier League so long as its not Chelsea Mad
Villa For The Uefa Cup Tongue

09-25-2008 08:02 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

:( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No offence to anyone that likes football but i hate football i think that rugby is a much better sport (not that i dont think football is absolutley diabolical i dont) but ye thats my opinion Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-04-2008 22:38 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » When It Comes To Sport.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH