Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Best wishes to Lestat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Best wishes to Lestat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Smile Best wishes to Lestat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has come to my attention that Lestat, the leader of Night, and twin of Lysandra leader of Dark, has fallen ill and has been in hospital for quite some time and as of yet, doctors arent sure what is wrong.

Id like to start this thread so everyone that uses these boards can leave a message here for him, kind of like a get well card signed from us all, and if he doesnt get out soon (which im sure we all hope he does) lysandra could print it if she wishes to bring it to him Smile

So whos going first?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 07-30-2008 04:22.

07-30-2008 01:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are Tongue

Get well soon Lestat. Hopefully you'll be fine, I don't like anyone falling badly ill, except a few names I won't mention.

Anyways hopefully it's not too serious so good luck and get well

Your imperfection.
07-30-2008 01:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope you recover soon and are feeling better as soon as possible
best wishes,
bob
07-30-2008 01:45 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Hope you recover soon bro, havn't had the chance to speak to you on BW even though (I think) we're in the same clan? or in similar ones ;p

So yeh, get better, your missing epic late night chat about all sorts of illegal activities.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-30-2008 01:53 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Hey Lestat,

Never spoken to you before, although have heard a lot about you.
Get well soon, and doctors, treat him well!

Regards,
Scillage

07-30-2008 02:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

fight through it man an get back to stealing my blood lol

get better a.s.a.p

nelacar
07-30-2008 07:55 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

You better look after him Doctors or you'll get a bad rep on this game and who knows all the nationalities might report you to many worldwide news channels... That's bad news.

Get well soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-30-2008 09:07 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Hey Lestat
get well soon, even though we never said hi,
or met each other, but get well soon, hope you get well quick time Big Grin
smile Big Grin

Nhan Big Grin

Remember The Name...

07-30-2008 09:43 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

Just watched the movie where he got his name from..amazing, just amazing.

Just for having that name, I hope hot nurses give you sponge baths.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-30-2008 10:34 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Lysander

Registration Date: 04-23-2008
Clan: AOD

Get well soon mate

Lysander

07-30-2008 11:13 Lysander is offline Search for Posts by Lysander Add Lysander to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Used to be your clan ma, u and your sis always looked after me!!!
Hope ya get better soon!!
^_^

DemonDude

07-30-2008 12:33 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

eh neverspoke or got the chance to speak but badly ill is not good and hope you get well soon mate

bc

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-30-2008 12:42 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Come on out of 2000+ active players, only 12 people?

07-30-2008 14:46 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

I send my healing powers though the interweb
if only you were allowed laptops in hospital :/
Get Well and get back playing Smile

07-30-2008 14:55 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

ive never talked to you, but i heard youre a great guy, and i dont like anyone getting ill,
so get better soon, before i catch up with ya! lol

warlock619
Battle Lord

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-30-2008 15:19 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hi Lestat, sorry to hear you are not feeling so good; hope you make a speedy & full recovery - and that docs treat you nice, and the nurses treat you nicer! Wink (the best thing about being ill is being looked after by nurses Tongue ). Hope to see back on the boards & gaming soon.

Lysandra - hope you are also able to maintain your gaming, & pass on our wishes to your bro.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-30-2008 21:03 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Lest will get better, he would need 2, who else (execpt dj) is as excentric as me, lmao

p.s, still owe u that attack Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 07-30-2008 21:09.

07-30-2008 21:06 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Clan: Source/TFE

Good Luck lestat hope you get better soon and best wishes to Lysandra at this time Smile

07-30-2008 21:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
PrincessShazzy

Registration Date: 07-30-2008
Clan: Night

Poor lest Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LEST GET WELL SOON DARLING

AND TELL THOSE NASTY DOCTORS TO BE NICE OR ELSE Big Grin
07-30-2008 21:21 PrincessShazzy is offline Search for Posts by PrincessShazzy Add PrincessShazzy to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Thank you all for that, I'll be printing it off tonight and update through here. We'll be getting test results back tomorrow to find out what's actually wrong with him.
Again, thank you all. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

07-30-2008 21:25 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

Hope you get well lestat

07-30-2008 22:17 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Hey lestat, hope you get well soon, and once your back, you'll most prob have a HELL LOAD of taking the piss out of me to do XD

Also, remember, THE BIBLE IS NOT CLEAN, at least not when i'm done with it XD

DeathJam, a tasty, deadly strawberry jam.

Also, gc would say something, but he's useless at messages, and just found out your in hospital.

Scratch that, gc said are you in an english hospital XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
07-30-2008 22:29 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as I said i would use this forum to update anyone who cares on my brothers condition
so the final tests came in tonight, why im late logging in and may not be too active over the next few days.
He has something called Addison's Disease, a disease where the adrenal glands (glads just above the kidneys) don't produce enough cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that helps regulate stress and other things for almost every internal organ in the body as well as helps maintain blood pressure and heart function, helps slow the immune system's inflammation response, helps balance the effects of insulin in breaking down sugar for energy. helps regulate the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats and helps maintain proper arousal and sense of well-being.
its a non-life threatening disease if treated in time and can be 'fixed' with pills. he'll more than likely be on these pills for the rest of his life and as long as he takes them he should be perfectly fine.
he'll be in the hospital until next week sometime depending how his body responds to this new medication and how quickly he can regain his normal weight.
for more on addisons disease:
http://www.medicinenet.com/addison_disease/article.htm

quote:

08-01-2008 02:28 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

sry i didnt understand anything u said lys except for this part
"how quickly he can regain his normal weight."

so lest get better soon then go to KFC and eat all the chicken nuggets u can buddy and gain ur weight as fast as u can but jus don overweight Tongue

best wishes

from Minshres and Tiger_claw ( even though he is not here he would have said the same)

08-01-2008 07:27 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Best remember your medicine then Lestat, hope you're not allergic to them Wink Lots of fast food to regain your weight?

and for Minshres - they are very important glands which are a key part of keeping control of his body. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 08-01-2008 08:24.

08-01-2008 08:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Thanks for the update Lys; glad to hear it is something that can be sorted out with relative ease. Tell Lestat not to eat the junk food previously recommended by Minshres ( Tongue ) - and instead to tuck into some big chunk of steak, pasta, & eggs - that'll get his weight back to normal in no time. Wink (& tell him to especially stay away from the hospital food - I hope you're sneaking him in real food to eat?)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-01-2008 08:36 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

thanks for the update Lys,
i dont really know him, but im glad hes gonna be ok,

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-01-2008 11:03 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Good to hear Lysandra. Although pills should not be necessary in an ideal circumstance, they have to be to cure some ullnesses. Give him my best please, and tell him I would send that card but it would probably be lots of money and take an age to get there Wink

08-01-2008 22:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Train of Mind Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Man, if theres a chance that you may never need these pills again, i would hold onto it and focus all your mental strenght onto it!!

When you see people who can be operated on without any form sedation, u really get a sense of what the body can do, and i know that your body can heal itself!!

I no it sounds silly, but i really believe that if u 'know' that your guna get better, then you will.. You just need to believe full heartedly in yourself!!!

Stay strong man!!!! Hope to see you back up on your feet and warring over the net sometime soon!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-02-2008 00:27.

08-02-2008 00:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I hope you are feeling better soon.

08-02-2008 01:36 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

I hope he gets well soon and has no long lasting effects. Smile

08-02-2008 22:36 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Thank you all again for your best wishes.
And a final update... he will be out of the hospital tomorrow morning at 10 am- that's 3pm for everyone in the UK area. No, he's not allergic to his pills and we see the doctors again on Tuesday in regards to surgery if he wants it.

quote:

08-07-2008 00:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

thanks for the update Lysandra. Smile

hope your back soon Lestat Smile and i hope you get better soon Smile

08-07-2008 02:43 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

Hey folks i just wanna say thanks to everyone who wished me well. im good now, out of the hospital and on new meds that are working fine. so yeah all is good and thanks again Big Grin

08-10-2008 05:50 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Best wishes to Lestat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH