Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Betrayal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Betrayal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Betrayal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it just me, or are the 'mace of the betrayal' items becoming more frequent!!! Im zone 4 and do far quests!!!! ve got 4 tday already and had near 50 this past 2-3 weeks!!!

???

Anyone else notice sumfin like dis???

08-20-2008 17:18 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Betrayal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at one point i had 15 betrayal items, in fact i pass 3/4 of my quests but have not had a good item drop for 2 months (can't really complain I've had 2 ss drops) but at the higher end of the game a ss isn't a big thing, i mean can i guarantee an upgrade of an item with a ss ????? i don't think so

08-20-2008 20:52 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yea seems to be the way. Seems to change every now and then as well. It was shorts of rogue before this, then it was short bows (I once did a zone 3 quest and found 3 short bows..).

EDIT: Just after I posted http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5fd29563d8

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 08-20-2008 21:05.

08-20-2008 21:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its gone, but i bet it was betrayal??

Does the same item transfer to every zone or does every zone have differnt stuff??

Anyone notice other stuff recently???
Z4 is defintly betrayal right now!!!

08-20-2008 22:49 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

I dont think there's any real secret conspiracy here DD, its just a crappy suffix so it turns up alot. I reckon the devs change the chance of finding certain prefixes and suffixes now and then, thats why we see a pattern. And yes the one i got was a Mace of Betrayal lol.

08-20-2008 22:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

No, im not saying its anything like that!!!

Just wanted to know what was going on and what the system is!!!

And if it changes per zone and stuff!!!

Betrayal dont even sell good or destroy well lol =[

08-20-2008 22:57 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Artoir.
Avenger

Think it's one of things the Devs will not reveal, probably to stop people exploiting holes, etc

08-20-2008 23:00 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude
Lord

I think it would be a good way to get around the merging system!!!

If they did it with a crap item that gives lots of nanites and mana then it would help!!!

Kus i have like 1000 nanites and 10 mana???

Do any items need more nanites than mana??
Kus its stupid how u get more nanites from items (i think) and items cost way more mana to make!!! I got to much nanites now!!! And they wont let us convert nites to mana!!!

08-20-2008 23:05 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Funny I was thinking this... in one caravan I got 3 iems of betrayal, then the nextr day on coinsecutive quests I got to mor... mmmm lovely mana/nanites

Your imperfection.
08-21-2008 00:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

I didnt get crap all nites or mana!!! At +3 aswell!!!

08-21-2008 09:37 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Guns give loads of Mana but hardly any Nanites, so that is really the only way to get them.

08-21-2008 19:28 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

I can't remember the last time I got anything with a Suffix. Betrayal or otherwise. But thankfully I am not too bad for Mana/Nanites. Everything I get seems to be (+1) or better and I just break it all down.

For a while though I was getting Vest of Apprentice a lot, on quests and Expos. Brother was getting lotta Cap of Shepherds for a while. Funny, one time he got a bunch of things and was destroying or selling them. Then he realised he needed one of them, hasn't gotten one since lol.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
08-22-2008 01:34 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Betrayal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH