Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Cursed Moon -- +100% life ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cursed Moon -- +100% life ???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Cursed Moon -- +100% life ??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ambushed this guy yesterday and he had the same amounta life!!

But doesnt this god effect give him double life???

This was from a few secs ago, look the stats and level of police.. he should have loadsa life!!!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b71c146b8c

08-23-2008 09:22 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you deleted the message or gave the wrong link ... and could you stop make 1001 threads every day?
BTW cursed moon is still working

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-23-2008 11:11 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hardely ever use the forum any more!!! ???? I dont make 1001!!! I made 2 today!!! and have only posted in my eval thread!!!

I never said it wasnt on now!! I said it wasnt on yesterday when i attacked this guy!!

I attacked him today and he had the same amount of life!!! It doesnt seem to be working for him!!!

Thats all!!!

^-^

08-23-2008 11:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

from the last 11 threads in this section are 6 started by you;
as far as i know the server events last for 24h maybe cursed moon was allready on?
you can check it when cursed moon is off again

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-23-2008 12:37 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Cursed Moon -- +100% life ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH