Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the server is broken! Big Grin lol

11-08-2008 03:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

grrrrrrrrrrr
power supply still not arrived
means i have to wait till monday now Frown

11-08-2008 15:30 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

efweughwgoadhfh

SEVEN FAr JoURNEYS OF CHARISMA IN A ROW! I ONLY HAVE 7% CHANCE ON THEM!

Your imperfection.
11-09-2008 00:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

ARG! 5+ knowlegde quests in a row, all failed.
@knight-so that's how you got more agility....lol.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-09-2008 19:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
for craps sake, I've tried 5 times now to take a antique dagger +5 to good 5 frickin times, and failed every time, plus the stones to get it back to +5.

this games like a catheter it takes the piss

jesus christ sold a jacket of death sower for 2 ms, broke them both down and used both ls and im back at +5

thats 7 ls +stones to get back to +5, i want a stewards enquiry,

thats beyond bad luck its a fix,

thank god for russian server

11-10-2008 20:13 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Antique Dagger +5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Having the same problem faceeater.

Tried 3 times today, just can't get it to good.

Having said that though i got cap of adrenaline from Good to Good+5 without a fail last night.

Guess it's just peaks and troughs
11-10-2008 20:25 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

AAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHH I ONLY WANT A BLOOMIN HUNTERS ARMOUR

AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH EVERY ONE KEEPS BIDDING HIGH FOR THEM

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH I WANT HUNTERS ARMOUR

*WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH*

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
11-11-2008 10:46 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
infernalranger

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frown got good shorts of scout to good shorts of scout(+2) but thinking luck was with me i tryed upgrading my good murderous mace(+1) and it failed Frown
11-11-2008 18:00 infernalranger is offline Search for Posts by infernalranger Add infernalranger to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

BAAAAAAAAAAAH

My boss walked out this week! No warnings! SO I have to work extra shifts!

Your imperfection.
11-12-2008 01:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
for craps sake, I've tried 5 times now to take a antique dagger +5 to good 5 frickin times, and failed every time, plus the stones to get it back to +5.

this games like a catheter it takes the piss

jesus christ sold a jacket of death sower for 2 ms, broke them both down and used both ls and im back at +5

thats 7 ls +stones to get back to +5, i want a stewards enquiry,

thats beyond bad luck its a fix,

thank god for Russian server

1 more ls gone and 7 bs getting back to 5,

50% chance my ass you lying bunch of expleatives

11-12-2008 05:45 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

ARFdbneougf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOT HAPPY!

FRIGGIN AUCTIONS..................... I BID ON AN ITEM AT 23:44:00 which finished at 23:44:10 and the system didn't register it!

Your imperfection.
11-14-2008 23:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

arrrgghhh no1 buying my stuff. arrrrrgggghhhh

11-15-2008 00:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Seven bloodstones to et my ring of hard skin to +3 from +2

Your imperfection.
11-15-2008 00:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
i got a U in my french
and people are angry at me and i dont no why Frown
11-15-2008 00:27 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

AHHHHHh

24 PoP away from 100 points... seven failed quests! And thanks to server event I cannot get attacks I'd walk... also not beiing able to dodge a single thing, not funny!

RIGHT! NOW I AM *@#~* OFF!

90% CHANCE OF AMBUSH, SOMEONE I ALWAYS BEAT, EVEN UNDER THIS EVENT... FAILED AMBUSH!

Anyone else noticed you fail more when yoiu are nearly at the point up, or level up?

GAAAAAH

EXPERIENCE: 99 999 / 106 719

FFS whats the point in playing. This game keeps lagging severely now... and it's not the first time!

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-18-2008 03:01.

11-18-2008 01:12 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

aaarrrgghh still no1 buying my stuff

11-18-2008 03:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

ARG!!!!
There's stuff I want to buy on auctions but I HAVE NO STONES!!!
GRRRRRR can't get PoH for the clan....grrrr..... no poh=no expos. ARG.
I need stones....I need expos and I need a legendary weapon. That's not too much to ask is it??? IS IT????

quote:

11-18-2008 15:58 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

AHHHHHHHHHH >_> Need toe xchange my SS into LS!!!! without loosing the 60% i loose if i downgrade <.< to a mergestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to many equipments to sell and buy >_>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do no one sell me the merge i need for Hunter´s cape of assasin!!!! and no one Evaluates my items on evaluation thread <.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-18-2008 16:29 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

I HATE THIS GAME

I DO 28 ODD QUESTS ALL AT 90% AND FAIL ALL BUT 8 OF THEM HOW THE HELL IS THAT RIGHT IT NEEDS FIXING CUS ITS MORE LIKE A 90% CHANCE TO FAIL ~_~

AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE DONE ABOUT 10 ATTACKS AND GOT THROUGH ON 2 OF THEM (THE ONES I FAILED ON WERE... O 90% AGAIN)

AND THEN IF I DID MANAGE TO GET THROUGH I WOULD BE BEATEN BY SOME ONE WITH LOWER STATS THAN ME AND THIS GAME JUST HATES ME

AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GET pOh FOR MONTHS BE COUSE EVER TIME WE HAVE A PoH SIEGE SOME NOOB ASS MERC COMES IN AND WHIPES THE FLOOR WITH US

ANNNNNNND

ALL I HAVE WANTED TO DO TO DAY IS GET A POINT UP AND TS NOT HAPPENED BECOUSE OF THIS DUM RANDOMIZING SYSTAM THAT DUSENT TAke in to acount how much percentage you have

ITS DRIVING ME INSANE

I HAVE BEEN REALLY ILL AND TIRED ALL DAY THEN THIS HAPPENS ~_~ IT NEEEEEEEDS FIXING *SWEARS LOTS*

11-19-2008 00:27 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, how the hell does some 1 with so little agility and perception manage to b able to avoid so many freeking attacks. i count 9 which ment he should of died. don't mean to b harsh to u though Davor but this game is really starting to piss me off with it's fucked up way of working things out. Evil

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1cee4dafc5

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-19-2008 02:02 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, how the hell does some 1 with so little agility and perception manage to b able to avoid so many freeking attacks. i count 9 which ment he should of died. don't mean to b harsh to u though Davor but this game is really starting to piss me off with it's fucked up way of working things out. Evil

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1cee4dafc5

Does anybody else ever feel the devs have done this deliberately to screw with us?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
11-19-2008 03:03 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hh........... .............

This game is so frustrating. I'm on attack 12 out of 16. Number of which that have succeeded... 2 - and don't tell me what I need to up that rate - I KNOW!!
I just want a few thousand people to upgrade something - is that soooo much to bloody ask?!?!?! Frown Mad Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-19-2008 13:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Cthulhu- I know what you mean...lol. That's why I only attack other melee's that I know I can beat with lower agility.
ARG at expos and getting a bird with 4500+ hp and 146 agility. Back down to doing 1400 damage again, my gunners can only do about the same which means we're back to taking only strong members and leaving the medium players in the dust...
and ARG at not finding or having stones to buy a legendary 2h weapon.

quote:

11-19-2008 16:51 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why out of 10 expos only 3 small dragons (By small i mean less than 64 perception) Is this random generator really random!? cause all clanmates seem to be getting strong ones as well <.<

Edit on this... 1 hour later........

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=53fd9eda0e

Can i take my Scream back O.o!?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-19-2008 18:06.

11-19-2008 17:07 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

BAD NEWS

my xbox 360 STILL hasnt come back from microsoft, its broke 4 times Frown

GOOD NEWS

my dad just bought me a new one Tongue
11-21-2008 19:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

What the holy ass is this?! Unbelievable!
If I see anyone ranting about phoenixes I will strike them down.

THIS is too much!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1e3d8dfb9c

11-22-2008 18:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
BAD NEWS

my xbox 360 STILL hasnt come back from microsoft, its broke 4 times Frown

GOOD NEWS

my dad just bought me a new one Tongue

bah shoulda done the magic towel trick of it was the red ring of death auudrey
yeah like anyones gonna complain about phoenixes anymore diablo
we all know its not worth tryuing to complain
not that i can complain anyways
still being stuck on VDs due to a lack of PoH
11-22-2008 18:57 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

have the devs fucked up with the ranged hit algorythym as my attacks against people with less perc and agility r not working aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
11-22-2008 20:51 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Wooohooo! Lost Phoenix expo again today and it only needed one more hit to die the fekker!

Can we add new record to the game? Longest losing streak on expo. It's been so long since I've won I've forgotten what it feels like.

Hey Diablo I'm waiting for you to strike me down Wink

11-23-2008 01:52 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ diablo: see what we mean now?? Wink And you thought we were just blowing steam. and your expo is equivalent to our bird expos technically speaking so we should be able to complain.

@Hespera- We won one yesterday after taking me, a really good gunner and a really good 1h melee player. But I think the server messed up because it had under 4000 HP. O.o. Technically because two were over optimal and in act two it should have had well over 4000 HP.
@titan- that's why you buy PS3-they have a lower breakage rate. Tongue though technically for the same amount you spead on a PS3 you can replace your Xbox about three or four times...which most people need to do anyway... Tongue

wait...this is the screaming room...
ARG!!!! No stones and Knight is going to be selling the legendary weapon soon *cries*

quote:

11-23-2008 15:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This game is populated by retards who can't even be bothered to read the tutorial, messages or even their own fricking computer screens. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-23-2008 17:51 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

This game is populated by retards who can't even be bothered to read the tutorial, messages or even their own fricking computer screens. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

clan leadr issues den?? i get that lots 2 wit all da noobs evntually they figure it out.
um..... ARG at... wait.... i got nuttin to complain about...my onli failed upgrade was last night an it went like dis:
chain of concentraion+3 -> +4 failed goes 2 +2
chain of concentration +2->+3 passed
chain of concentration +3->+4 passed. Tongue woulda gone more but appearance is 2 low.

11-23-2008 18:17 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

lucky me, although i failed at first [good-+3] my hard hat of prcog is not at good+2

but then... ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH
i want to test it and iv failed 5 ambushes in a row!!

GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
11-23-2008 20:20 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

ARRRRRGH

Right this random number generator cannot be called random... failing seven quests of 80% chance in a row is NOT random

Item Crystal Mace of Bloodsucker (+1) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1) ARG!

It was at +5 I was trying to get to good to get a auction for it!

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 11-25-2008 11:53.

11-25-2008 02:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i know is inportant for them to updait the server so very offen Big Grin

but why in the name of any thing holly that wont offend ppl to much...

do they seem to updait it when i ither A want to bid on somthing...B am about to build somthing new and have the wrong equipment on...

or C...when i havent been able to get on allll day and have a shed load of attacks and quests to do ~_~

this game just hates us insomneaks (don't care its not spelt wright im dislexik get over it i have Big Grin )

and then when i expect them to be refreshing the server.... they don't.... when i have nuthing to do.... no refresh ~_~

its geting irratating...

and on top of all that..... (im geting llots of nice stones from quests) but....

all the attacks that i can win i fail and get detected....

and all the attacks i think i will prolly lose i can get through (like the one the other day i get through and its a 30% chance then ofc i lose cus he has 90 odd perc ~_~)

and fail 5 other attacks that i would of won and had a 90% chance to ambush them....

so tell me somthing....

with all these refreshis why can't you one time in the 2 houres that the server is offline for FIX THAT DAM RANDOM NUMBER GENARATER its not random at all is it?? it just flicks a 2 tailed coin and then lies some times to let you hit some one

(i need to add lots of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
so do excuse me ~_~ )

11-27-2008 03:14 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

they always have the big update at 3am
i bugs me too
esp when auctions finish between 3 and 3:30
and i forget about update :/

11-27-2008 04:14 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

yesssssssssssssssssssss finallyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 4 stupid ls's 3hs and 19bs my elvish shorts are now at good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Item upgraded Elvish Shorts (+5) -> Good Elvish Shorts !

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-28-2008 20:40 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Igor

images/avatars/avatar-253.jpg

Registration Date: 12-26-2007

listed chances of % are accurate my fekkin right eye

gotta love 30-50% critical chances that wont even in 20 hits

gotta love the insistance that failing 80% quests by the dozen in a row is normal

i guess im so fekkin lukky all i roll is 99% - i oughta do the fekkin lottery
11-30-2008 16:07 Igor is offline Search for Posts by Igor Add Igor to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
I KEEP GETTING AMBUSHED!!!!11!!!
11-30-2008 21:39 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

who wants a free cap of precog? ive spent 4 ls and about 20 bs and its still at +5. i wanted it at good!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh 50% my ass

12-01-2008 05:22 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH