Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Sick people » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sick people
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Sick people Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nvm about this, sorry for spam.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 01-17-2009 09:09.

01-16-2009 16:07 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Um... how is he sick exactly? or sad for that matter?
I like Bill Hicks and Tool too, does that make me sick and sad?

He's just putting down what he likes instead of a back story. It's not like he's put up graphic ways to kill people or offensive pictures. Sure some people may find that stuff offensive, if they do they should message him to take it down with good explaination or file it in complaints.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-16-2009 16:46 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lasher

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lasher
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well sorry...but with that description you would really need to go see a psychiatrist both the guy who putted the description there and BILL HICK.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 01-16-2009 17:14.

01-16-2009 17:13 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

That would mean anyone who was just a bit different would need to see a psychiatrist. So basically everyone and anyone on this board since I know a lot of people don't see what he has posted there as sick or sad. In fact, it probably wouldn't just be the board, it would probably be about 60% of the world or so.

I'm sure there's sicker people out there. And if you actually think of the lyrics in that song and try to put meaning behind it, the song is more about changing the world (or L.A) and getting rid of all the drugs and bad things in it.
Bill Hicks may have had a bad way or inapproaprate way of saying things but most of the things he said made sense if you put thought to them. Quite a few players will agree here.

And trust me, that description is nothing compared to what a few people I know in real life have done/gone through on a day to day basis. If my brother would every say what goes on in his head, he would scare you to the point where you would have to see a psychiatrist. Trust me on that. This profile is nothing.

Instead of saying he's sick in general, why not ask him to explain why he has that stuff there over PM before jumping to conclusions about his mental state?

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-16-2009 17:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

lasher warning for offence

01-16-2009 18:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

I totally agree with Lysandra except one thing. Instead of 60% I would say it's 100%-1.
Every person is an individual and there is no rational way to prove that someone is normal. And who is that 1 person who is normal? Well. It's me (from my point of view) or it can be Lysandra (from her point of view) and of course it's you Lasher (from your point of view).
Conclusion: there is nothing "normal" on this world. Everything is based on your opinion.

01-16-2009 18:49 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Wow... that's not sick, personally i actually find that cool, and as the other two said, it's his way of expressing himself (or whatever they said, me not bothered re-reading it)

If you think that's sick, you OBVIOUSLY haven't seen much in this world, because there is MUCH worse stuff that's "sad" or "sick" and if you think that's sick, then what would you class as "normal"? Because there is no specifics for being "normal" it's just a definition that someone thinks is "normal" because they think everyone should act that way? If we we're all to act in someones defined "normal" then we'd all be robots, but besides that, this "normal" that someone has defined will always constantly change, so theres is no normal, it's just what people think others should act, like how you've accused this person of being sick because he decided to express himself how HE chooses.

Personally, i think whatever you decide to do is YOUR normal, but there isn't an overall normal. If your gonna believe there is a overall "normal" then your in for a big suprise, and you might aswell shut yourself in your house and be anti-social. /rant

Ok, i know i went off-topic somewhere there (well, more off-topic than this thread area is meant to be)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
01-16-2009 22:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lasher

KK you guys got you're point i'm sorry i made this thread, and i'l make sure it won't happen again.

01-17-2009 08:07 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Sick people

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH