Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld records 44 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.27
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he wasnt using a legendary weapon Wink

01-06-2009 21:55 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No he was not using legendary, but if he was he would still have made around 12 criticals out of the 24. And have been able to use the shurikens at a higher level, and hit higher level perception+agility and so on.

01-06-2009 22:07 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

not even that. i think maybe 4 or 5 crits throughout with legendary

01-06-2009 22:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Well if he can make 24 in a row withouth legendary he must be very close to max crit chance, or maybe even above max (85%), subtract 45% from that and you still got 40% or maybe more crit chance. So i think 12 out of the 24 is not a bad guess.

Edit:
It appears that i am mistaken, Natedog does not appear to have very high crit (around 50%) he was just insanely lucky

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 01-06-2009 23:35.

01-06-2009 23:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i was just looin at the records and i was thinkin what about the longest clan goin ?
just a idea

im not sure if any1 else has sed this aswell if so then sorry...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 01-07-2009 03:05.

01-07-2009 03:05 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

it could work but in all honisty i get the inprestion that the records being marked here are all so goals to reach for others to make the game more fun Tongue and that would be an unbeatable record unless some one dispanded the clan (and if you look at the clan which is prolly the longest i very much dout they will dissbaned)

but if you did do this make sure its the ACTIVE longest clan cus other wise no point Wink

01-07-2009 03:20 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I just overtook Hyperborean for #1 BK Smile

01-09-2009 03:40 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Highest defense (without disposable) 402
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8f5eb4e9e5

Could drive it up by 30 points by adding bone of martyr

(I guess i will have to become collector to get even higher defense Roll Eyes )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 01-09-2009 13:57.

01-09-2009 13:51 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

Ranged Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pretty sure this must be a record for stones from a ranged weapon on auction.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=de4ad8a58c

Also....Should i report this on the link as it seems alot of stones...even though i know it wasn't pushing as more than one person was bidding for it??

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nayrlien: 01-09-2009 16:22.

01-09-2009 16:06 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ermm collector wouldent increase ur defence at all.... if you wanted an easyer way to get defence up would be demon lord (lower reqs) or somthing that gave defence in the tat (collector only gives + to hit luck and hp)

01-09-2009 16:15 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
ermm collector wouldent increase ur defence at all.... if you wanted an easyer way to get defence up would be demon lord (lower reqs) or somthing that gave defence in the tat (collector only gives + to hit luck and hp)

he said about a collector being the only way to get it up, because gangster has very high max defence, like 120 for armour, while collector has a min defence, which means he can go as high as he wants. also, demon lords can't use 1 hand guns, while collectors can.
01-09-2009 17:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

excatly, and my high defense has a severe reduction on agility, so ranged would be impossible

01-09-2009 18:24 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B.

most damage with bare hands

karazek attacks with bare hands and strikes critically, Maze takes 202 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5d4be7f110

01-09-2009 21:36 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
he said about a collector being the only way to get it up, because gangster has very high max defence, like 120 for armour, while collector has a min defence, which means he can go as high as he wants. also, demon lords can't use 1 hand guns, while collectors can.

It would mean his field vest of the masterm one of the best defence items (Field full plate of master being better but ridiculously hard to use) would be effectively limitless

Your imperfection.
01-10-2009 01:24 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

The best way he could get his defence as high as possible is to get Legendary everything (Legendary Field Full Plate Mail of Master etc.) so he could use them on a stupidly high level. Lol. But wow 432 is huge!

01-10-2009 09:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

highest ranked sniper is now tiger_claw

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-11-2009 20:52 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

if u are wondering what is he talking about. this is what he means
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6225d219fe

hey another diablo i c. or even better Tongue

01-11-2009 21:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

Updated

quote:
Originally posted by karazek
most damage with bare hands

karazek attacks with bare hands and strikes critically, Maze takes 202 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5d4be7f110

Updated
01-11-2009 23:03 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

quote:
Originally posted by minshres

hey another diablo i c. or even better Tongue

I'm still golden Wink And I don't plan to change it any time soon.

01-12-2009 17:59 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Best loot:

* Blood: 179,028 (Freeko)
* Money: 943,133 (Karsten)
* People: 10,390,264 (Freeko)

no one is ever goingto beat them
to keep these alive you need a....
best loot for 2009 catagory Wink

01-13-2009 02:02 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
Best loot:

* Blood: 179,028 (Freeko)
* Money: 943,133 (Karsten)
* People: 10,390,264 (Freeko)

no one is ever goingto beat them
to keep these alive you need a....
best loot for 2009 catagory Wink

did that even happen? thats alot of people and blood for a loot

01-13-2009 09:47 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

it was actually (and probably stil is) possible if you hunt down in the lowpointers (1-10 points)

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
01-13-2009 16:17 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7408d1009f

round 6 - max dmg ( 2006 ) in one round with 2h guns

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d43411837f

and max dmg done with 2h gun - Scyanide strikes critically with Legendary Good Sniper rifle (+4), Kobruk takes 517 damage.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 01-15-2009 05:33.

01-14-2009 04:35 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

omg you really made a category for bare hands ...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ff201eae2d

most damage 204; however, I bet ceazars or blod could top that easily

created by Dontmess
01-16-2009 19:15 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7408d1009f

round 6 - max dmg ( 2006 ) in one round with 2h guns

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d43411837f

and max dmg done with 2h gun - Scyanide strikes critically with Legendary Good Sniper rifle (+4), Kobruk takes 517 damage.

Updated

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
omg you really made a category for bare hands ...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ff201eae2d

most damage 204; however, I bet ceazars or blod could top that easily

Updated
01-18-2009 19:12 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

stupidly high for a ranged weapon (and i didn't buy it), still it has the record:

Legendary Bow of Dryad (+5) 11 16 / 0 / 0 / 2 / 4

2316 BS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 01-21-2009 09:15.

01-21-2009 09:14
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
stupidly high for a ranged weapon (and i didn't buy it), still it has the record:

Legendary Bow of Dryad (+5) 11 16 / 0 / 0 / 2 / 4

2316 BS

Updated
01-21-2009 16:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Legendary Sniper rifle (+3) 5 / 2 / 0 / 3 / 6

Probably most expensive item on the server so far: 3475 BS

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 01-23-2009 08:30.

01-23-2009 08:30 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
Legendary Sniper rifle (+3) 5 / 2 / 0 / 3 / 6

Probably most expensive item on the server so far: 3475 BS

Updated.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-23-2009 11:47 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Is the new 'most blood from an attack' 2009 catagory going up??

If so, i just got this in a clan message!!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d2ffa5adf8

Result:

COMBAT RESULTS
Thanks to the perfectly prepared ambush dtr managed to take black974 by surprise and won.
dtr bit into the enemy`s neck and sucked out 4 experience pts. black974 paid ransom of 5362 Lgo, 86531 litres of blood and gave 99387 prisoners.

There should be a section for under and above 100 points!! =D

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

01-24-2009 16:13 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Most expensive ring in auction:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=35d9e245f3

The auctioned item Good Titanium Ring of Youth has been sold for 4 x Heartstone, 4 x Lifestone, 3 x Mergestone, 7 x Soulstone.

=4190 bs

01-24-2009 20:39 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by dooz
Most expensive ring in auction:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=35d9e245f3

The auctioned item Good Titanium Ring of Youth has been sold for 4 x Heartstone, 4 x Lifestone, 3 x Mergestone, 7 x Soulstone.

=4190 bs

Updated
01-24-2009 21:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

maybe new category?

Most experience points gained in defence:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=84a40fb993

01-25-2009 22:31 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sqeshu
maybe new category?

Most experience points gained in defence:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=84a40fb993

Thats a good idea, if you doing that i've beat ya already though Wink

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7667cf06c9

Most experience points gained in defence: 106

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 01-26-2009 15:29.

01-26-2009 08:05
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I found this guy, check out the blood!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=abe0691e37

DTR

01-27-2009 17:28 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ac209a0b00

max dmg done with 2h guns in one round - first round 2113 ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 01-31-2009 05:58.

01-31-2009 05:56 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ac209a0b00

max dmg done with 2h guns in one round - first round 2113 ...

Updated
01-31-2009 17:04 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Legendary Uzi (+3) 18 / 20 / 9 / 8 / 5

3918 bs i think

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

01-31-2009 21:54 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by ringham

3918 bs i think

Updated
01-31-2009 23:54 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
quote:
Originally posted by ringham

3918 bs i think

Updated

but it is 4368

Bracelet of Blood (+5) 1 63 / 21 / 5 / 14 / 12 2009-01-06
16:51:42

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 02-01-2009 00:09.

02-01-2009 00:07 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 16 17 [18] 19 20 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH