Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa 16 Votes - Average Rating: 3.8116 Votes - Average Rating: 3.81
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 31469
Login steve_nortje
Posta Flashblade

ID 22075
Login eVe_
Posta V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e

ID 5146
Login karotka
Posta costa

Pushing stones worth a permanent ban

02-03-2009 17:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
eve_

Registration Date: 02-03-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I AM REALLY ANGRY because i get banned for pushing whereas i just put on auction a legendary good uzi +1 without talking to anybody !

just put 666 as a min auction ?? how could i push without contacting anybody ??
plus i ve just created my account on the board...

i would be stupid to do that on purpose in my level....

i ve paid my premium until next year so please don't make me angry...

you can get me warning... you did banned me without any talking...

and don't tell me it's my fault if someone that i do not even know paid 5 SOULSTONES, etc.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eve_: 02-03-2009 18:20.

02-03-2009 18:00 eve_ is offline Search for Posts by eve_ Add eve_ to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the risk of a warning - how can Flash have pushed this auction - he has been on holiday since Sunday???

As deputy of the clan he is in, I felt it necessary to protest on his behalf.

Szeszej can you justify this ban please?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-03-2009 18:38 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

RE: Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Pushing stones worth a permanent ban

And how can you judge the value if you dont play the game? Past auctions are not the best indicator of real value of something and moreover tha value of item is created by us, by those who are paying the stones for them. The cost always reflects the desire. If there is no desire the price is low, if there is high desire the price is high and because many high level players have many stones you must expect that they can go quite high if they see item they want.

Also with 1/2h guns this is quite specific market as they dont have any prefix or suffix, so that means once you buy it the item is complete and ready to use. It's the same if I put on auction Legendary Light Dagger of Suicide. How high you think it would go? Let's say 5SS at least. Then imagina I put there Legendary Cruel Dagger of Suicide. Then imagine Legendary Murderous Dagger of Suicide. You would see rocket high prices on such item. 10SS if not more.

Conclusion. You will see really high prices on 1/2h Legendary guns as there is no prefix or suffix and their number is limited. Just check prices of Legendary Hunting or Sniper rifles. And wait for Legendary Shotgun.

One last thing. Why you always choose permanent ban when there is possibility for lower punishment? Punishment list

If you have nothing more than the value for your judgement then you have nothing real as proof in this case.

Oh and feel free to warn me for spam.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-03-2009 18:51 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

I agree with Mortis, i can't speak for flashblade as i don't know him but eve 1 of the best players on here and it would make no sense for her to push stones and risk being banned especially with having paid for a premium and being at such a high level, please use common sense and rethink the punishment or rescind it completely

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Helldemon: 02-03-2009 19:17.

02-03-2009 19:16 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

I doubt eve would make such a fault, that would really be totally stupid.

Is it possible to check if any messages have been passed between the banned players? If they are comming from the same region?

It would be hard to ban someone because others push him without him knowing. Could it be that one of the players wanted to leave the game and bidded all his stones on it?

Unfortunatelly I have to disagree with Mortis on the point about real prices. This auction looked pushed as the price went up for no reason to 5 SS 6 MS and so on ... Other legendary Uzis have catches only prices half that high.

Have to edit to make the last point clear i think:

Legendary Good Uzi (+1) 2 10 / 7 / 2 / 0 / 5 2009-01-31
19:03:16
Legendary Uzi (+3) 2 18 / 20 / 9 / 8 / 5 2009-01-31
21:27:49

Legendary Uzi (+5) 4 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 2009-01-31
17:15:42
Legendary Uzi (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 1 2009-01-09
20:28:20
Legendary Uzi (+5) 0 - none - 2009-01-06
16:34:12
Legendary Uzi (+3) 0 - none - 2009-01-04
15:48:36
Legendary Uzi (+3) 0 - none - 2009-01-03
14:13:51
Legendary Uzi (+5) 2 0 / 2 / 0 / 2 / 0 2009-01-02
16:57:52
Legendary Uzi (+5) 0 - none - 2008-12-29
18:06:58
Legendary Uzi (+5) 0 - none - 2008-12-28
14:24:37
Legendary Uzi (+3) 3 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2008-12-21
18:45:54
Legendary Uzi (+3) 6 33 / 10 / 6 / 2 / 0 2008-12-16
02:39:21
Legendary Uzi (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2008-12-05
23:06:13
Legendary Uzi (+3) 9 0 / 0 / 10 / 0 / 0 2008-11-25
14:44:38
Legendary Uzi (+5) 4 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2008-11-24
18:58:58
Legendary Uzi (+3) 7 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 2 2008-11-18
16:14:39
Legendary Uzi (+3) 22 0 / 0 / 3 / 2 / 1 2008-11-12
15:00:25
Legendary Uzi (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 2008-11-04
10:27:26

There are enough legendary uzis on auction, so they don't seem too rare, and the last too are simply way to high and they do not end at 3 in the morning ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 02-03-2009 19:43.

02-03-2009 19:28 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Yeah, but the whole pont of an auction is to bid what you can to win, whoever did it might have known they would miss the end of the auction so spent the stones that they were willing to pay and considering for the 1h gunner set up it's the best weapon to my knowledge on the game so i think it can be justified

02-03-2009 19:38 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Ermantil, please check my post here Weird Ban and so ..

02-03-2009 19:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
horsthorstmann

Registration Date: 03-17-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

about those two bans:

i neither do believe the two of them did such a stupid thing. would be a bit strange if two good players got stupid at the exact same moment. i talked to flash before that auction ended. i told him to report his one himself, but he has gone on vacation before it ended, so he couldn´t report his one. guess you can check it. of course the price for both is too high, but you should punish the people/one who bid on it, as someone for sure did a bad joke on eve and flash there.

' "Random" numbers generator'
02-03-2009 20:46 horsthorstmann is offline Search for Posts by horsthorstmann Add horsthorstmann to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I've given you plenty of time to report the auctions yourself as they were highly overpriced in my opinion.

02-03-2009 21:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

RE: Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the risk of a warning, I have to request that an investigation into these two transactions is made immediately.

For two well respected, highly experienced players to risk everything for the sake of 5+soulstones is very hard to believe.

And as for Mortis`s comments with respect to the prices of Legendary guns, I have to agree 100%. Since the inroduction of such weapons, so many people have changed tattoos to either gunman or gangster, that the demand for them is getting more and more desperate. Eventually, 5soulstones for Legendays Good Uzi`s will be nothing.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
02-03-2009 21:38 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
eve_

and how am i supposed to know your opinion before you ban.....

..about how much it was oversized...FOR YOU...

it's really easy from you to just say it's my fault...

the worst, is that i really feel like i ve done NOTHING wrong and u just take it easy... Like some other players i spent a lot of time in this game and spent money... you just make me puke...

BYE AND GOOD GAME and stay in peace with your tranquility....
02-03-2009 21:41 eve_ is offline Search for Posts by eve_ Add eve_ to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

warn me. i don't care, but how do you know the price is too high?

do you ever play on the english server?

if people want an item so badly they might go all in....

i would have do it anyway and i doubt people will think of report it just because THEY might BE BAN.

hey i used to play on the french server.. it was totally different and still never saw somethin like this..
02-03-2009 21:41 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Their's been plenty of posts with people saying that would'nt report their own auction in regards with no contact being made with the other player as it's a winfall and the decision of the buyer. Plus to permantly ban someone who's paid to play and made such an effort to build their character is a travesty in my opinion and i won't be spending anymore on this game if not sorted

02-03-2009 21:42 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

This is outrageous. There is no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of these extremely experienced, active and highly respected players except a high bid - for a pretty bloody good item in my opinion. We're not talking about a club of agility here.

02-03-2009 21:47 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
diablo

quote:
I've given you plenty of time to report the auctions yourself as they were highly overpriced in my opinion.
Thanks for your deep investigation, that helped a lot. Are you trying to help or to justify your actions?
I might sound harsh, but I have plenty of reasons to be. The main is the lack of communication from your side.

02-03-2009 21:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Death_Reborn

images/avatars/avatar-175.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2008

This is a joke, surely?

Even if you think pushing is involved here, if someone wants to pay a high price for an item, where is the crime?

I would be willing to pay 5 SS for a legendary Good Uzi if I had the stones as I need this type of weapon to make any sort of impact on the monsters!

See sense please otherwise you won't have anyone paying to play this game as it's becoming a farce

Death_Reborn in Underworld

The_Unwanted in Necro
02-03-2009 22:08 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

quote:

You don't even play the game how are you supposed to know what is highly priced and hey who gives one if you warn me I haven't had one on this account yet Tongue if you did play it Szejeedhedwjx whatever ur name is then you would know that some items are key to different people everyone can put a different price on an item hey why don't you write us a list or a thread and evaluate every item on the game so we are all aware what is TOO HIGH in your opinion

02-03-2009 22:12 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This is not the thread for this. Any posts that are not from the those involved will be treated as spam and will incur a warning
02-03-2009 22:42 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

Feel free to warn me but if you want people to carry on in another threat then give the link.

-> Weird Ban and so ..

02-03-2009 22:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Feeling warning but i'll stand for eve on this one.

Rare items even if they were sold by others the price used to vary
if someone pays 3 ss for legendary uzi +5 price will automaticly rise by more or less half when item is at good and above depending on type and quality of item/
Legendary Glock (+3) 1 1 / 2 / 0 / 0 / 0
Legendary Good Glock 1 0 / 2 / 1 / 0 / 0

So why in case of eve when someone pays
Legendary Uzi (+5) 4 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 3
auction is not reported but if eve puts leg uzi at good +1 and someone pays over 5 ss you consider this as pushing??

It's normal from my point of veiw szeszej.
Items at higher quality than normal +5 are more valuable and sometimes their value exceed 2x of value at normal +5

True that the second uzi at normal +5 it seems a bit to much but like with my legendary fn-fal, i'm more than sure that if i would rise it to good or good +1 i could get 5ss for it.

02-03-2009 22:59 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Warn me if you wish but i refuse to not say my piece

please look here

Underworld records

and more specifically at these

quote:
Highest stone gather from an auction (BS):

* One-handed Melee: [2750] (Fast Knife of Dracula (+3)
* Two-handed Melee: [772] (Radiating Two-handed sword of Inquisitor (+4)
* One-handed Gun: [4368] (Legendary Uzi (+3)
* Two-handed Gun: [3475] (Legendary Sniper rifle (+3)
* Ranged Weapon: [2316] (Legendary Bow of Dryad (+5)
* Helmet [2260] (Shamanistic Circlet of Dragon Scale (+3)
* Armour: [2000] (Elvish Cape of Assassin (+5)
* Amulet: [2750] (Hawk`s Chain (+3)
* Ring: [8623] (Bracelet of Blood (+5)
* Pants: [2000] (Good Elvish shorts of Strongman)

im sorry but if a none legendary bracelet of blood can sell for 8623 bs and the owners not get banned for pushing this thread is wrong.

also this

quote:

a legendary sniperrifle selling for almost 7 soulstones and yet did the users get banned ? NO did they hell... you know why? because you saw this as an acceptable price.

prices are determined by the value to the buyer ... not by what you say is acceptable.

this is out of order.

simple as....

SORT IT

a permanent ban is out of order... if you want to ban then do so for a less amount of time and dont accuse two well trusted high ranking PAYING players for something that you deem as Unacceptable....

if you played on this server you would understand the value of an item to a person....

i myself would pay well over the odds for an item i needed and if you said that it was unacceptable then that is a problem you need to resolve.

you are in the wrong but are too proud to rectify a mistake.

Now warn me

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-03-2009 23:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Actually that bracelet of blood hasn't been sold as auction was sorted out and stones was removed but i don't know why it's on underworld hall of fame...

02-03-2009 23:32 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

confusing case ... there are always problems with bans and there is always a lot controversy with it ...

the last two uzis are highly overbidded ... and i think seller should inform operator about it ...

because for a very long time there was no bans or nothing like this people ( players ) stopped looking for rules and regulations ... i am not saying if its right or not ... i know that very good players are banned so i think this should be explained ...

maybe a permanent ban is too big punishment ...

quote:
Originally posted by UG3

also this

quote:

a legendary sniperrifle selling for almost 7 soulstones and yet did the users get banned ? NO did they hell... you know why? because you saw this as an acceptable price.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bb6675c406

you think its much ?

i dont think so ... i was ready to pay 13ss for this rifle ... and if there will be next one on auction i will be fighting for it ... it is very rare item and from sniper point of view priceless ... and on polish realm these are going for 18ss or more ...
02-03-2009 23:42 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

There is a thread already for complaints about the bans. Posts are not to be made in pillory without being related to the ban.

Thread closed.

02-03-2009 23:48 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry if you feel like the bans here are thoughtless only because you don't see all the information yourselves but still I can't give you the access to my control panel.

If sellers agree to cancel the auction it will be cancelled and the ban will be shortened to 20 days.

02-04-2009 13:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
eve_

....are you saying that i am a cheater player...... ?

the ban would be shorten to 20 days ? is it a joke ?
i made an auction, someone paid it a lot, and it's me who is ban and who have to give back stones in order to not to be permanent banned.......

cancel my auction then... i ll take the 20 days if it's all i can do to save the year of premium i bought... but i would like to see the proofs saying that i am a cheater please...... do you think i want to come back playing just like if nothing happened ?

THANKS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eve_: 02-05-2009 00:16.

02-04-2009 23:30 eve_ is offline Search for Posts by eve_ Add eve_ to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Next time please use "Report auction" button and everything should be all right. I certainly do not enjoy banning people

02-05-2009 01:56 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
eve_

I WILL
02-05-2009 04:25 eve_ is offline Search for Posts by eve_ Add eve_ to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Clan: Vault 13

I'm currently on vac, and will be returning on Mon 16th Feb. I hope this mess will be sorted out by the powers that be on my return.

Fact: I found a Legendary Uzi on a quest and put it up for auction.
Fact: It sold for lots of stones.
Fact: I have no idea who bid on it.
Fact: I will delete my account on my return if this smear on my name is not cleared up.

Apologies to my good friends and clanmates in Source for any hassle this has caused.

Many thanks,
FlashBlade
02-07-2009 18:14 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL Flashblade; V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e; costa

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH