Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Petition For a new Admin! 14 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0714 Votes - Average Rating: 8.07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@C47 and Sz thank you for finally answering our posts, although i am sorry that it had to come to such a radical thread to get any answers.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ringham: 02-04-2009 20:52.

02-04-2009 20:50 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@zark. the problem is that they recieved a permenant ban for the offence, when in the punishment list it says that the ban can be from 7 days to permenant. so why was this first offence permenant? the auction is enough to provide reason for a ban, but not enough for the lengh? why not 7 days? it was only the first offence.

@C47 if my question about rules doesnt concern me, am i still aloowed to ask it, or will the disclaimer that the admins dont have to respond to pms [seen it somewhere cant exactly remember though] be used?
02-04-2009 20:53 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Look man, ive said from the start that your a good and competent dev.

Im not sticking up for any1 because their my friend, or because there a nice person.

Its just unfair for one of them not being at his computer or even being able to defend himself.

Also, its not acceptable banning someone for getting something (perhaps) for just being their. It could have been anyone who got the stones.

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-04-2009 20:54 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Death_Reborn

images/avatars/avatar-175.gif

Registration Date: 03-30-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Just to put my opinion, the ban is pretty harsh, so I'm in.

Also, look at the beretta on the auction now, along with another uzi, they are going to be pretty high in the stones stake as well and there's still a day to go for the uzi.

Although I want some of these guns, I personally wouldn't pay that high for them but that's only because I don't have the stone!

Death_Reborn in Underworld

The_Unwanted in Necro
02-04-2009 20:54 Death_Reborn is offline Search for Posts by Death_Reborn Add Death_Reborn to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Death_Reborn
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
@C47 and Sz thank you for finally answering our posts, although i am sorry that it had to come to such a radical thread to get any answers.

You can also trust us that we don't ban people for no reason Wink

02-04-2009 20:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

thats what i've been saying

whoop go you toooo haha

love B x
02-04-2009 20:56
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Push/pull - is:
a. notorious transfer of items or points from one account to another resulting in abnormal progress of the character,
b. attacking one's own characters and manipulating with fight results,
c. manipulating with trade transaction results.
d. Push – situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player higher in ranking .
e. Pull - situation defined in subsections from a to c when a party that benefits is a player lower in ranking .
X. It is prohibited for one person to join several characters to one siege.

Push and Pull actions are prohibited and punished with ban on all accounts involved according to rules in §2 Registration.

Looks like its time you changed the rules !!!
i dont see where it says we have to report our own auctions if we think there is pushing
that is your job ??? and looks to me like someone had already helped you by reporting both auctions, i just dont see how putting an item up for auction can result in a ban, sure take the stones back, return the items, send a message about what you have done, ban the bidder for a week, if he does it again then extend ban
but to just hand out bans is gonna anger people eventually
some deserve to be banned (Alphonse) but even we can see EVE and FLASHBLADE dont
why cant you see it ???

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 02-04-2009 21:00.

02-04-2009 20:58 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

Of course not =]

But without their being any contact between them, its plain unfair. For all we know, costa could of been hacked?

Oi.. this matter has been blown up somthing serious.. last post from me i thinks!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-04-2009 21:01.

02-04-2009 21:00 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
quote:

we know that. but why a permenant ban for flashblade, costa and eva?
can we see said evidence for why you chose to issue the ban for this lengh of time, instead of 7 days, please?

Edit: ignore that, saw diablos post, looked back and relised id missed one of szeszej's posts. sorry for carrying it on, and thank you for the answer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 02-04-2009 21:09.

02-04-2009 21:00 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Nayrlien

Registration Date: 12-13-2007

quote:
quote:

But one of the points that is still being missed is...How do they know if an item has being bought for too much?? The person pushing may know what he's doing, but there has been such an interest in legendary 1 handed guns they may have just thought that someone really wanted them. As i said on the other post of this topic, I sold this...

The auctioned item Legendary Bow of Dryad (+5) has been sold for 16 x Bloodstone, 2 x Mergestone, 4 x Soulstone.

I felt it wasn't too many stones, but on the advice of a high ranking friend (Nate) reported it. If neither Eve or Flash were advised that it was too much, surely it is not their fault for not reporting it??!!??

The question still is....How much is too much ???????
02-04-2009 21:03 Nayrlien is offline Search for Posts by Nayrlien Add Nayrlien to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Nayrlien
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

RE: Petition For a new Admin! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dtr
This is made due to the totally unfair and outrageous treatment of Flashblade and Eve.

what was unfair?

02-04-2009 21:03 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Szeszej, thats what I was hoping for. Now that you made it clear what happened chronologicaly. I'm more or less fine with that. But honestly, does it really have to be a permanent ban?
Reporting my own auctions is a bit vague as it says 'If you THINK you received too much...'

One more thing, was it really necessary to go through all this just to get a few answers?

02-04-2009 21:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

It doesn't say that you have to because you don't, it's just for your comfort and so you can have anything for your defense before you even get banned. Most of the time when I see that the auction has been reported I just cancel it, everyone get their stones and items back and there is no thread on the forum even.

diablo it doesn't have to be permanent, I've already posted about it. Just waiting for eve or flash to reply.

02-04-2009 21:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Nayrlien

The auctioned item Legendary Bow of Dryad (+5) has been sold for 16 x Bloodstone, 2 x Mergestone, 4 x Soulstone.

I felt it wasn't too many stones, but on the advice of a high ranking friend (Nate) reported it. If neither Eve or Flash were advised that it was too much, surely it is not their fault for not reporting it??!!??

The question still is....How much is too much ???????

today i can pay more for it so if someone want sell it only message to me with price Tongue

02-04-2009 21:16 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

And how exactly is your answer connected to this debate?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 21:18 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
unholy-beast

images/avatars/avatar-325.gif

Registration Date: 11-22-2008
Clan: BiBo

sorry, all i have to say is DONT POKE THE BEAR WITH THE STICK

still annoyed over somethings but thats got nothing to do with the devs, sz is a good guy, he gets round to things, maybe not at the time you'd like or anything but he does get it done, put yourself in his shoes, go juggle a social life, university and a few BW servers, filled with people like you that just moan

your lucky to have the boards
infact you're lucky to have any body you can complain to at all
at time it may not appear apoparent that they have reasoning and evidence, but at the end of the day, its got nout to do with you, and who they share info with is up to them

oh and whilst im here, they are under no obligation to need a reason to ban you
legally they can do it for the pure hell of it

ive seen sz lower lots of bans and things, i got banned recently, but fair play to sz for getting it sorted out

why should he have to explain when reports and all that do it for him, and one final thing, you dont like that the person recieved XX amount of stones too many?

you can never prove its not organised, wonderful thing known as a phone Smile

ohhh and we dont need new admins, you guys would just moan more about more random ........ that doesn't really affect you, and if it does itll be something minor.

EDIT: oh btw id reallly really love you if you demodded raxis >_>

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by unholy-beast: 02-04-2009 21:38.

02-04-2009 21:33 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
You are crazy , probably you don't see C47 in action xD Szeszej isn't bad admin

so true Smile

quote:
I love you all too :*

love ya to Szeszej
Thank you for helping me through the tough times, it does mean alot coming from someone i do know, wasting all those hours for me, for someone you do not know, i will forever love you Szeszej

Leave the poor man alone Smile . He is doing his job, i am sure he has a reason for the action he took, which DOES NOT have to be explained or showed to us in any way! Szeszej has been nothing but a good friend to me and i can ask nothing more of a person to whom i do not know. Szeszej has helped me with auctions, offensive messages, and so much more, even saved my life a few times Smile . Leave him alone, HE IS DOING HIS JOB.

Szeszej, as we "all" do, has a life outside of the game, has friends, and probabely goes to school or work, he does not need any of this crap that you people are giving him over one lousy thing! So a few people are banned, big deal!. for what zark pointed out in that screenshot, those prices are a tad high, if you don't believe/have you own opinions, i don't care either. Szeszej, was only doing what he thought was best from the facts that were placed in front of him by the banned people, he was just doing his job!. The banned people knew what they were doing, and procedued with the action, Szeszej was only acting out of the information that was given to him, which is not wrong.

I do not know either of the players banned, and never will, but i can ensure you, Szeszej was acting out of the facts and actions given to him!, so for the last time LEAVE HIM ALONG, HE WAS DOING HIS JOB

The golden rule:
"Do unto others as you want them to do to you..."

Szeszej, is being very nice to us by not giving warnings Smile , he is treating us nice, so where do you people come from giving this man such disrespect and cruelty that you are?

~Maida

02-04-2009 21:35 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
kobruk

Registration Date: 08-17-2007
Clan: The Fluffs

what a lovely question!

How much is too much???

If you get a great price for a peice of gear that you sell, is it a push? simply someone really wants it, or something more sinister?

I have lost most of my access to the point I am selling up to end my time here on BW, if I get a great price for an item I sell, do I think someone really needed it for a merge or it's a push. How the hell do I know? I've paid over the odds for something simply because I can't get online during the day and it's the only way to try and ensure I get the item I need. I'm arranging to sell my gear and is that pushing or simply agreeing a sale as per the sellers thread on the forums?

I don't know Flash but eve has always been totally straight up and as for the admin side I have to say the acknowledgement/support on this server is very poor. I'd be interested to know how many people are paying their premium and what impact on BW the loss of all this money would have on the other servers if everyone stopped.

I'm, to all intents and purposes, done with BW as I can't give the time to it, and, there is a total disregard to the UK/European players on this server, but I think that it is time a full time player is made a dev/adim, someone who will be listened to!!!! Also, when I finish, if I decide to put all my stones on a single purchase, THAT IS MY CHOICE! and if whoever receives them doesn't report it they get BANNED? how fair is that, I inadvertently gift them and get them a permanent ban, that is just stupid. I PAY for the right to blow my stones/lgo on whatever I PLEASE!!!

I would suggest someone such as Diablo or Mort as an admin, as they support any player here who asks, but to be fair, any of the top 01 - 15 are fair and suitable candidates who know what this game needs and what is best for the development and fairness of this game!

My rant is over, I'll watch with interest as to whether when i quit, dropping all my stones on a single auction purchase is going to cost someone their access to BW. I sincerely hope not!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kobruk: 02-04-2009 21:40.

02-04-2009 21:38 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Clan: Hll

unholy-beast & sexymaida101 your've completely missed the point of all these post's, we do have some form of say as eve and flashblade are popular players and we are in support of them and seeing them getting a permanent ban without any justification or proof and when their's a lesser punishment that can be handed out. But am content with letting it go, as Szeszej has now sent a worthwhile reply and offered to reduce their bans when contact is made

02-04-2009 21:43 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

anddd something i didnt add in my previous post and i cant be asked to edit again, would be that BW has become more of a job than a hobby for sz, im sure of it, and like any job that doesn't need doing that very second can be put off, procrastination is a powerful thing, and you all do it
so dont go getting all grrr at him
02-04-2009 21:43 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon
unholy-beast & sexymaida101 your've completely missed the point of all these post's, we do have some form of say as eve and flashblade are popular players and we are in support of them and seeing them getting a permanent ban without any justification or proof and when their's a lesser punishment that can be handed out. But am content with letting it go, as Szeszej has now sent a worthwhile reply and offered to reduce their bans when contact is made

well somebody cl;early read my whole post
good thing ididnt say they are under NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR REASON AS TO THEIR ACTIONS
of course theres a lesser punishment that can be handed out, ill go murder some one and ask for 2 years in prison
but the point is it sets an example, and after the example has been set (which t was a long time ago) you cant really go back on it
at the end of the days its 2 unhappy players, or god knows how many banned players, dred to think of what sz's inbox would look like if he started to change the punishment of things
02-04-2009 21:45 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
sexymaida101

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: .DB./TCR

quote:
Originally posted by unholy-beast
quote:
Originally posted by Helldemon

well somebody cl;early read my whole post
good thing ididnt say they are under NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR REASON AS TO THEIR ACTIONS
of course theres a lesser punishment that can be handed out, ill go murder some one and ask for 2 years in prison
but the point is it sets an example, and after the example has been set (which t was a long time ago) you cant really go back on it
at the end of the days its 2 unhappy players, or god knows how many banned players, dred to think of what sz's inbox would look like if he started to change the punishment of things

exactly, there is no obligation to give us evidence Big Grin
i understand the point of the pushing, but if you don't want to get banned for buying an item, don't 2.15x the highest bid of a previsious sold item
Ledg sniper rifle - 8 SS -- Reasonable price, as the merge components of the ledg guns cost 4 SS each and change -- duh...I know what the point is, but if you don't want to get banned, than bid approately and make wise decisions from our past bids, it is not that hard to do, for real don't pay 7 SS for solar necklace just cause someone put a min bid for it, even if it is rare

02-04-2009 21:58 sexymaida101 is offline Search for Posts by sexymaida101 Add sexymaida101 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

isnt it better jus to quit the game if u done like the rules???

02-04-2009 22:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

I'm with unholy-beast & sexymaida101, Sz is a good guy, and he has a personal life as well and from what i readed from you guys his an admin on the polish server as well, i know all this fuss started from people being banned and that's the only problem here, the only thing Sz needs to do is to be less severe with the ban punishemet's and as for some of you who think that being an admin is a piece of cake well ou're wrong it's hard to stu, take care of you're family and maintain 2 servers in the same time and lets not forget that alot of you post on the board alot of very usefull stuff and some of you very usless stuff and he needs to view all of it, all he needs from you guys is patience, everything will get back as it was and i'm sure flashblade and eve will be unbanned shortely, Sz isen't a tyran hius just a very busy man.

02-04-2009 22:07 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
kobruk

sexymaida101 says "exactly, there is no obligation to give us evidence Big Grin "

yeah, who are we but the people who PAY to keep this place going??? what right do we have, having paid premium, to challenge crap decisions????

you're a sheep, sucking up to the admins. We have EVERY right to challenge any decision which is unfair, after all, we're the ones financing this place!

Pushing is out of order, no argument, but as a seller, why should we be expected to analyse the reasoning of a buyer as to what they paid for the items we sell???? We don't know who bought, why they bought and why they paid what they did! Not having access for more than a couple of hours per day, I often bid in excess of an items worth to try and make sure I get what I want, that is MY CHOICE and no one elses.
02-04-2009 22:11 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

quote:

What sort of example is that, even if put jokingly, u can't compare someone getting murdered to someone playing an online game in their spare time, which they pay for, where they build their character up to a high level just to be permanently banned for a debateble case. Just go over all the previous posts before coming into this topic and sucking up

02-04-2009 22:16 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
unholy-beast

i can and i have

the crime was commited, there is a usual sentence, and that shouldbt be reduced for special occasions or just for the hell of it

oh and helldemon, im not sucking up, you guys have really really, well im going to say annoyed but itfs alot further than that

al the majority of you have done is be complete and utterly unfair on sz, think of the thousands of reports and such like he has to go through

and anyway "build up they're character to have it banned" no obligation to provide evidence, it can even be taken to the point of no need to have a reason

if you dont like if stop your moaning and quit
02-04-2009 22:37 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice
whooooop go Szeszej SEEEEEE he does reply Big Grin

haha

love B x

Yes Bea. And look how much damn actvity on the board it took?

3 threads later, combined nearly having 400 posts and thousands of views, and he posts with a half decent answer.

This is NOT what it should take to get some communication with Admin.

02-04-2009 22:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Thank you to the previous 2 posters, Unholy, plz know what ur getting into before commenting on a slightly more complex issue than u realise.

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-04-2009 22:38 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
unholy-beast

aha

the poor simple mindedness that leads to patronisination and underestimation

i know exactly what ive gotten into, ive gotten into a biased arguement, where you dont realise where sz is a person which means even he has a social life (as unlikely as it seems)

im already bogged down with courseowrk and crap
then take into account social time, it'd be hard enough for me to get on BW, and thats the sdame situation sz is in, and with you all being complete asses, do you think hes really going to want to come and reply to a flamefest?
you want problems sorted? give him credit where its due
he may not be perfect, but hes still very good at what he does
and ringham, say i dont know what im getting into, explain it in a better way that what i have?

as its a flamefest designed to belittle sz trying to force a response, where he may not feel like giving one, or may not be capable of

AND DONT YOU DARE REPLY TO THIS HE SHALL GIVE ONE EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO, AS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TRY AND ORDER HIM OR OTHERS AROUND!

freedom of speech, thought and act are beautiful things, you will not order him around, remember who wears the pants in this house, cos it really aint you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by unholy-beast: 02-04-2009 23:14.

02-04-2009 22:49 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009

You're wasting you're time, can't you see you're talking to a bunch of ignorants?
Let them argue as much as they wan't they'll get bored eventualy...

02-04-2009 22:59 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
kobruk

If you want to sound intelligent use real words

neither patronisination or underestiamtion are words that exist in any language.

As an admin it's not a case of if he 'feels' like giving a response and therein lies the problem with this sever, we PAY for the privilege of deserving a response.

You're nothing more than a suckup, trying to pretend to be intelligent, but using poor grammar and non-existant words. Face it, the penalty here was unjustified.

As to your comment about leaving if we don't like it, when you're here with about four other full time players, see how much attention you get from the devs then.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kobruk: 02-04-2009 23:05.

02-04-2009 23:04 kobruk is offline Search for Posts by kobruk Add kobruk to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
aha

the poor simple mindedness that leads to patronisination and underestiamtion

i know exactly what ive gotten into, ive gotten into a biased arguement, where you dont realise where sz is a person which means even he has a social life (as unlikely as it seems)

im already bogged down with courseowrk and crap
then take into account social time, it'd be hard enough for me to get on BW, and thats the sdame situation sz is in, and with you all being complete asses, do you think hes really going to want to come and reply to a flamefest?
you want problems sorted? give him credit where its due
he may not be perfect, but hes still very good at what he does
and ringham, say i dont know what im getting into, explain it in a better way that what i have?

as its a flamefest designed to belittle sz trying to force a response, where he may not feel like giving one, or may not be capable of

AND DONT YOU DARE REPLY TO THIS HE SHALL GIVE ONE EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO, AS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TRY AND ORDER HIM OR OTHERS AROUND!

freedom of speech, thought and act are beautiful things, you will not order him around, remember who wears the pants in this house, cos it really aint you

Something to note;

Now before I myself get flamed by anyone let me make one thing clear. Almost everyone on this game with experience enjoys helping new players. We encourage them IG and to get involved on the boards. There is no social "elite" on these boards or in the game.

But given you joined just over 2 months ago (on the boards anyway) I advise you not to make such strongly worded posts on a topic involves the actions of an Admin member over the course of two years. One year and 10 months of which you were not here.

Follow the links Mortis posted in the previous thread to Gendibal's final posts before he left and you will see that the problems with the BW team have been ongoing since almost day 1.

For two years the likes of Mortis, Diablo and Gendibal have tried to improve communication with the BW team, and I myself joined a few months after. And for those two years they have continued to practically ignore us.

This is why some of the comments being made are justified and reasonable.

A call to get Sezzipoo out is a little extreme yes, but we do need better communication from the Admin. And that has ALWAYS been the root of all players/Dev relations problems.

EDIT: I also recommend avoiding insults and proofreading you posts (pppl wil take u lot seriously if u dnt speek lyk dis)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 02-04-2009 23:09.

02-04-2009 23:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
unholy-beast

quote:
Originally posted by kobruk
If you want to sound intelligent use real words

neither patronisination or underestiamtion are words that exist in any language.

As an admin it's not a case of if he 'feels' like giving a response and therein lies the problem with this sever, we PAY for the privilege of deserving a response.

You're nothing more than a suckup, trying to pretend to be intelligent, but using poor grammar and non-existant words. Face it, the penalty here was unjustified.

As to your comment about leaving if we don't like it, when you're here with about four other full time players, see how much attention you get from the devs then.

you dont pay for that privellage at all, you pay for the advantages of extra attacks and other such
take your head out from up your ass and hold a decent argument that has any validity to it.

anyway, not going to sit and argue with everyone if you're going to ignorant

arty you just about hold an arguement, but i've been perusing the boards for years and only just signed up, so i know whats been going on, maybe in some areas there might be a need for more communication, but do you think that anybody will achieve that from making sz cringe at the thought of going on the boards?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by unholy-beast: 02-04-2009 23:12.

02-04-2009 23:10 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Something like yours? Grew up, learn proper grammar and pay some respect to those who have been here 10 times longer than you.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-04-2009 23:12 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
unholy-beast

wow, poor mortis
"Grew up, learn proper grammar"
methinks somebody cant spell
and i refuse to ackowledge and respect you in any way, shape or form, till you give sz the respect he deserves, dont say he doessn't deserve anything, age has nothing to do with the amount of respect one has, if you believe that you are a very sad person
sz if you happen to read this, just know we dont all think your making a royal cockup with how you act
i think you're doing a sterling job and keep up the good work
02-04-2009 23:17 unholy-beast is offline Search for Posts by unholy-beast Add unholy-beast to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

CAlm down now people. This is heading towards warning territory... along with being offtopic, in offtopic. Stop slinging personal insults around.

Your imperfection.
02-04-2009 23:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

unholy-beast: Consider yourself lucky that Szeszej was helpful to you. I honestly wish I could say the same about myself. So far I sent him about 3 messages and all were ignored. Ok, fine, if he doesn't want to communicate then so be it.
We all have lives, but a job is a job. I have no right to tell him what to do, what I wanted were a few answers and as Artoir pointed out it took 3 threads and hundreds of views. I can't say I know him a bit cause his posts are way too brief to even guess any personal qualities.
There is a lack of communication between players and Szeszej. One sided.

How long are you playing here? Cause it was always like this and guess what, people started to feel left behind. How would you feel if all your questions would be unanswered?

02-04-2009 23:19 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

unholy-beast
Your a joke, if you went over the previous posts like you claim then you would see that the vast majority are well thought out and written with thought, if we were all flaming like you say then we would all have a forum ban by now so stop talking thrash and grow up. Plus if you check the premium section it say's

"Premium account is your voluntary payment for the server maintenance and the game development. In exchange for it you will receive additional possibilities which will make your gameplay more comfortable and advanced. You will receive, among others, more quests and attacks, possibility to establish your own clan, enlarged mailbox and many, many others."

It suggests alot more then "you dont pay for that privellage at all, you pay for the advantages of extra attacks and other such" like you say

02-04-2009 23:20 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
wow, poor mortis
"Grew up, learn proper grammar"
methinks somebody cant spell

Lmao you do realise Mortis' first language isn't English right? Yet his posts still have more sense in them than your own.

quote:
with how you act
i think you're doing a sterling job and keep up the good work

And you can make this decision based on two months, right?

Tell me, (this topic is about Sezzipoo and that's what I'm discussing) give me 3 reasons why you think he does a "sterling job"?

02-04-2009 23:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Petition For a new Admin!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH