Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » banned players » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page banned players
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kazgaroth

Registration Date: 08-28-2008
Clan: The Jokers

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
They are deleted automatically when a certain amount of time passes, depending on lot of factors. I know this isn't a most detailed post but believe me, this happens and the banned players will be eventually deleted.

this guy has been inactive since september but still occupies a Zone 3 square

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=18034
01-22-2009 02:20 kazgaroth is offline Search for Posts by kazgaroth Add kazgaroth to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kazgaroth
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i vote we all carry on complaining and stop paying to play this game ever singal one of us Big Grin then his wages wont get payed by us we still get to play the game and they sufffer till they lissen to what we have said since this is startign to feel like a BIG con for mony for a game which i could wright my self and from what i can see all you pay for ur self is servers (which cost yes but you get ALOT more than you need from ppl as is) and what??? paying staff??? which you could sack and do it ur self.

yes the devs come up with stuff yes you upgrade yes ofc we will complain about things abd yes small changes do help ~_~

o and yes it wouldent suprise me of warning / bann for speaking out ~_~

(i still vote for the not paying for awile thing ~_~)

*edit* and ofc keepign the peace agaist unlawfull bad mouthers and the such which you do act on fast at least Big Grin

*edit2* "BW Team reserves the right to delete inactive characters and accounts connected with them which are accounts that have not been used for more than 45 days under the condition that premium account has expired."

thats were you got the 45 days from right??

it dus not mention acounts which have been banned perm under a perm ban do you not think that the regulations should be 45 days to argue ur case agaist the bann other wise the char is dealeated or somthing of this nature.

are you tellign me that they could still come back even arfter all this time and argue there case and possable get there char unbanned?? you would scroll through to 4-5 months back to reopen an acount?? but you wont do the simple thing of ither A: removing it or B:at least puting it down to a zone 5 square out of the way??

(yes i did read the terms and regulations i gess im one of the monkys who sat infront of a type wrighter for 1000 letters and wronte some of a shakespear play0

(yes there was some sad test to see if monkeys could wright shakspear by randomly hiting letters... and they can acording to the data acheived)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 01-22-2009 04:52.

01-22-2009 04:21 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by kazgaroth
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
They are deleted automatically when a certain amount of time passes, depending on lot of factors. I know this isn't a most detailed post but believe me, this happens and the banned players will be eventually deleted.

this guy has been inactive since september but still occupies a Zone 3 square

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=18034

Acutally he was banned in September.

And yes, characters occupying a Z3 square or even Z4 should either be deleted or pushed down to Z5... since you did say in your own rules after all that deleting of a character will occur after 45 days. We should at least get the oppertunity to be able to use those squares after 45 days rather then 4 months or longer.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-22-2009 14:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

don't forget that the accounts are deleted 45 days after the premium expires. So if Nottslad bought 45 years of premium then his account will be deleted in 45 years and 45 days Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-22-2009 14:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
don't forget that the accounts are deleted 45 days after the premium expires. So if Nottslad bought 45 years of premium then his account will be deleted in 45 years and 45 days Wink

Ah right. But still, they should at least bump him down to Z5 so we can use the Z3 square.

quote:

01-22-2009 14:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i still think that for banned players there should be a set time in which to state ur case and if that state ment is not made (or is denied) then it shouldent matter to much about the preimum since there banned and can't use it any way further more in the rules and regs it says that there aloud to just deleat them with out any further repucushions if they do not follow the rules so there for why are they so wery about deleating a banned player ?

01-22-2009 17:53 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

I think nottslad should be booted off the server, its people like him stole my saying, nobody said happy hunting once, i put it as my moto and all of a sudden its all over the place, you swines

01-22-2009 18:37 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Banned players who havent argued there case should be removed or moved. whats the point in them sitting there doing nothing when you have alot more paying ppl waiting to get in there. so what you lose one paying person who has paid in advance so you got your money already. he/she wont be paying you anymore. where as you have over 100 paying customers waiting to get to zone 3.
and face i said it to you 1st you nicked it ;-) lol
01-31-2009 19:34 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Faceeater, your not the only one, DARK was the 1st clan to use chatzy, a chatroom website, and NOW, it's all over the place and everyone is claiming they found it and whatnot, seriously, it's BS. (yes, it's completely off-topic, idc)

And i was thinking about that before, i kinda need a Z3 square, and sieging nottslad would help me (or other people who'd like to thief it 1st)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
02-04-2009 23:06 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Okay so now that ALL the Z3 spaces are full, can we please knock those banned in Z3 down to Z5?? It shouldn't be that hard to do.
Off the top of my head I can count at least three Z3 squares being occupied by perm banned players. I got a member the other day asking to move to Z3 and I hated telling him that we would have to share a square and he wouldn't get a perm home in Z3.
Luckily for DARK we have a brother clan and can easily swap between players if needed. The peacefulness of this server won't last long now that all the Z3 are full, we need the banned ones back.

quote:

02-05-2009 17:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Just another instance of the admins being slow and as helpful as a condom machine in a monestary.
pull them fingers out and start doing something about it !!!!
then we wouldnt have to make another thread about thier lack of interest in this server

02-05-2009 18:02 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420
Just another instance of the admins being slow and as helpful as a condom machine in a monestary.

Ahaha, thats funny!

Once these 3-10 zones are emptied, they'll be quickly filled and it will become inevitable to take what u want by force.

The peacefulness were all used to is diminishing by the day, even as we talk more and more of war Big Grin

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-05-2009 18:39 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

As you may see from the latest patchnotes banned players will no be automatically deleted.

02-05-2009 19:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Just wondering but does it apply to currently banned people

i.e. nottslad has been banned since last year, is he viable to be deleted now?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-05-2009 19:55 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Yes, they will be deleted but not all at once (that's where this little randomness is involved). However, this process should be much faster than the one deleting inactive players.

02-05-2009 21:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

thank you szeszej its much appreciated Big Grin

02-05-2009 21:45 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Szeszej, while you are there - as you have explained & we all understand that the process of deletion can take a long time.

Is it possible you could propose to the Dev team the idea about moving permantly banned players to Z5 squares while they're waiting to be deleted?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-06-2009 12:59 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

I think given that Sze has said the deletion will be random, it is so that everyone cant just 'watch' a dead square, and they wont be done all together as then it would be fastest finger first to claim the squares.

For that reason, i cant see the banned players being moved to zone 5, as it would defeat (what i believe to be) the purpose of the random selection.

Rather, it will be a case of musical chairs, and waiting til the music stops. Everytime it does, there'll be one less chair ;-)
02-06-2009 13:32 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » banned players

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH