Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Task not marked as completed » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Task not marked as completed
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Attention Task not marked as completed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

server: NECROPOLIA

Id in game: 12

Problem description: Although completed the task, there is no tick in task menu

http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/showmsg.php?...&key=730cf2f02e

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-17-2009 13:39 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here.

02-17-2009 13:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same Happened to me

02-17-2009 13:59 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

yup same

02-17-2009 14:13 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

agreeing nothing happened here

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-17-2009 14:16 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

and here
02-17-2009 15:20 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

*puts her hand up* same. Smile

(it has one task as completed: vicinity quests, but will not mark the vassal task even though I got the completed task message before the quest one. Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 02-17-2009 17:36.

02-17-2009 17:32 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Ok, enough of the "same here" posts. Let's wait for Szeszej's response.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-17-2009 17:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

well, me its different, i did not have any message saying i completed the task but i have 2 vassals!!!!!.... Frown Frown
02-18-2009 09:59 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

The other tasks work, get the message and get the tick, but i didnt get the message for it either!

My vassal join at the end of the day yesterday if helps ^^

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-18-2009 10:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

It should work now. I also synchronized task count from profile, so if you have completed task, you should have it 'ticked'.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-18-2009 12:19 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
tomek1919

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Yep, it works just fine, thanks Konrad.

02-18-2009 12:38 tomek1919 is offline Search for Posts by tomek1919 Add tomek1919 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for tomek1919
Bezetta
Double Ace

ingame ID - 50

I have 3 vassels, but the task is still unticked
02-18-2009 12:44 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Did you get the message for it bezzetta? I didnt, which means i didnt get the pop from it either =[

02-18-2009 13:07 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

i dont think i did no :/
02-18-2009 13:12 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Hmm.. maybe we need to get a new vassal? Now that its been tinkered with, we coulda got ours b4 the changes were set up or somthing!

02-18-2009 13:13 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

im sure that wont be needed, they only gotta check us out in game to see we've completed the task
02-18-2009 13:17 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i got the message bt no pop and mine isnt ticked

ID:70
IGN:popeye

02-18-2009 13:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Bezetta, please try to get another one, I could tick the task for you, but you would loose your reward for completing task.

popeye2k8, Total bites: 1 Total vassals: 0
One must register and create a char to become your vassal.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

02-18-2009 13:44 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

ok... will try

NEW:

its worked thanks Smile

http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/showmsg.php?...&key=6d0e772e50

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bezetta: 02-18-2009 14:13.

02-18-2009 13:48 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

problem solved. thx to the masterSmile

IG name Hermiod

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-19-2009 17:31.

02-19-2009 01:01 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Night

Registration Date: 06-29-2009

I have the same problem. Have one vassal according to the message:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=62f170ff43

The task is not marked as completed. I have not seen a solution above!?

What should I do? Get a vessel instead? Smile

/ Night
06-29-2009 19:57 Night is offline Search for Posts by Night Add Night to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Did they register OR only click on link

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
06-29-2009 20:10 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

from my experience, the vassal must actually complete a quest or attack before your task will be complete.

I had a vassal, but the task didnt complete until he finished a quest

06-29-2009 20:13 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Night

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9

Don't know... I don't know who clicked it so I can't ask.

But I think it should be called a bug if you get a message that you have a vassal - which explicitly is your task - but the task is still not completed...

/ Night
06-29-2009 21:13 Night is offline Search for Posts by Night Add Night to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mortis

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
One must register and create a char to become your vassal.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-29-2009 21:14 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
foxy9
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Night
quote:

But I think it should be called a bug if you get a message that you have a vassal - which explicitly is your task - but the task is still not completed...

/ Night

Go to ur profile and go to bottom and see now many people have made a vessel, heres mine

Total bites: 27 Total vassals: 3 Green bit is bit u need 1 in

06-29-2009 21:19 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Night

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Night
quote:

/ Night

Go to ur profile and go to bottom and see now many people have made a vessel, heres mine

Total bites: 27 Total vassals: 3 Green bit is bit u need 1 in

And by "profile" you mean Throne Hall? I don't know where else to go, but there's nothing there. Maybe that's why...?

/ Night
06-29-2009 23:36 Night is offline Search for Posts by Night Add Night to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Click on your name at the top of the page above wat zone your in to the left of your blood

06-29-2009 23:37 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Night

quote:
Click on your name at the top of the page above wat zone your in to the left of your blood

Thanks! I have 2/0 so I get it. It sucks! ; )=

/ Night
06-30-2009 00:25 Night is offline Search for Posts by Night Add Night to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Task not marked as completed

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH