Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good video 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Smile Good video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hrL2COkxaA

Post your thought on the video.

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bensux: 02-19-2009 21:49.

02-19-2009 21:49 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMFG Crying Shocked
02-19-2009 21:51 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im scarred for life

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

02-19-2009 21:59 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
zeuce

images/avatars/avatar-209.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

LMAO epic remix for all you ladies who love atypical manly men
02-19-2009 22:04 zeuce is offline Search for Posts by zeuce Add zeuce to your Buddy List
tatiana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Sa2AZ5OJI

ok now there is vomit all over my desk....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-19-2009 22:23.

02-19-2009 22:11 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Curse Caster

images/avatars/avatar-315.jpg

Registration Date: 12-23-2008
Clan: END

dancing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJlPEHL85Ig

Pleased

02-19-2009 22:20 Curse Caster is offline Search for Posts by Curse Caster Add Curse Caster to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

oh my god curse caster-i haven't laughed like that in a long time Smile awesome video Smile

02-19-2009 22:30 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

HAHAHA!!!! Curse caster that is an aweosme video iv just sent to it loads of my friends!!

Bruce forsyth should be worried, he's being copied!

02-19-2009 22:46 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

lol oh that's funny. Actually that guy in curse-casters can move pretty well for a big guy. the other two were more along the lines of sickning funny...lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-20-2009 01:03 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by tatiana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Sa2AZ5OJI

ok now there is vomit all over my desk....

HAHAHAHA clas
02-20-2009 08:43 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Disturbing. Very Disturbing! How did you find this?

02-20-2009 10:37 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

oh my god Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin thats crazy widoe curse caster Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin nice!!
02-20-2009 11:04 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

O.O MY EYES THEY BURN

... omfg how dare you post something like that Ben D: ... thats sick ... this forum is PG D:!!

lol Big Grin
02-20-2009 12:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

erm... we now know what floats your boat....

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 02-20-2009 12:08.

02-20-2009 12:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Calm it down a little ug Tongue
02-20-2009 12:07 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

omg just watched cursecasters link LOLOLOLOL

I like the description

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I died from lol'ing T-T"

LOL Big Grin you guys make me laugh ^-^
02-20-2009 12:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
omg just watched cursecasters link LOLOLOLOL

I like the description

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I died from lol'ing T-T"

LOL Big Grin you guys make me laugh ^-^

That decription made me laugh for about a minute....lol.
Ah ben, good to have you back Smile

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-20-2009 14:27 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

http://www.joemonster.org/filmy/8061/Naj...m_swiata_Bagman

A good video too Wink

Pretty long but very bloody and very funny Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-20-2009 18:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice
unregistered

you guys are seriously strange.....

now.... the first one is kinda scary... its like you have got all the guys that try and pull stallis on a night out Red Face

hehe

haha but me has some goodens for ya

has to go on for my bally baby Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVbGnspgy_8

and erm this one thats just CLASS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zugjj__VoLI

*dances alongggg*

*cough* i don't know the dane really Roll Eyes Big Grin

lovee B xx
02-20-2009 19:20
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

RE: dancing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Curse Caster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJlPEHL85Ig

Pleased

that dude is sick as in gd sick Tongue

@ evan

lol thats one is jus sick as in sick sick. rubbish.... and stupid and yet funny lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-20-2009 22:44.

02-20-2009 22:36 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
http://www.joemonster.org/filmy/8061/Naj...m_swiata_Bagman

A good video too Wink

Pretty long but very bloody and very funny Wink

Haha, what the hell?! That's hilarous! That's the most gore, overacting and slapstick comedy I've seen since Versus and Bad Taste. Looks like final year film student work, awesome Big Grin

Not sure how it fits in with fat gay blokes, though Confused

02-21-2009 12:27 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Versus wasnt that gory, but yea that vid didnt make bad taste pop into my head lol
02-21-2009 12:29 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

quote:
Originally posted by AudatiousTitan
Versus wasnt that gory, but yea that vid didnt make bad taste pop into my head lol

Versus was fantastic! He punched through a guy's head at one point, you could see the teeth Tongue Its like they sat down and went "Ok we want guns, zombies and as much fake blood as you can get your hands on" Big Grin

02-21-2009 12:36 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

That Flying purple people eater is awesome! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

EDIT: This is my favorite http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 02-21-2009 13:15.

02-21-2009 13:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
tatiana

Lmao this is the best one diablo
02-21-2009 13:32 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

LMFAO Diablo tht is awesome!

i cant find the correct link right now but hav u guys seen the Bollywood version of the Michael Jackson thriller song (WITH subtitles)?

- i havent seen the vid in this thread so far but im sorry if i missed it

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

02-21-2009 13:35 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
diablo

Indian thriller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJRNyPK-lc&feature=related

and one more from the same guy but this time awesomeness de luxe! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH8gtrD4_C4&feature=channel - learn the (break)dance Big Grin

02-21-2009 14:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol the song doesn't exactly say that does it? the song is different and the subtitle is different. or are they both the same? cause they sound similar yet doesn't mean the same thing

02-21-2009 15:58 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Beatrice
unregistered

haha diablo thats kinda scary haha ¬_¬ lamow

but still haha it amazes me some times what you lot get up to in your spare time searching the mass amounts on the great video's on youtube haha but they are class Big Grin

loveee B xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3sCNRnn7GA&feature=related

just coz it gives me so much amusement when i watch it >_< yus i am a fan <3
02-21-2009 16:34
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

not for the sqeamish lol but its bloody funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIG5YkKGL7Q

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-21-2009 22:09 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
diablo

Minshress, thats the point Big Grin Its like misheard lyrics.

02-21-2009 22:55 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

DIABLO u are my hero!! That first link is so so funny i was sat on my own laughing my ass off!! my mouth is as dry as a camals arse in a sandstorm after that!!

11/10!

02-21-2009 23:35 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007

LOL funny as not in the same context as my last video either lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGCfDCSNIb4&feature=related

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

02-22-2009 00:25 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

THIS is as close I have come to wetting myself with laughter in a long time.

02-22-2009 02:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dtr
Triple Ace

You are all VERY disturbed people!

Hilarious as hell though! Am still laughing!

02-22-2009 03:06 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

hahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha..... thats.... not.... funny.....hahahhahahahhaha (cannot stop laughing)

02-22-2009 16:24 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dtr
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.

Must stop laughing - must stop laughing! Oh screw it! hahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehahahahahahahaha *clears throat* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sheer class!

02-22-2009 16:32 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

As a Mac user.... this is funny. Tongue

Macbook Wheel

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-22-2009 21:12 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1NOWHd00nA&feature=related

it makes me laugh so much this show Wink haha

love B xx
03-18-2009 12:40
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Sorry... i've GOTTA post this XD

http://www.halolz.com/2009/03/16/video-w...hattan/#respond

Taking "Penis wars" to a WHOLE new level XD (i would use the D word, but i'd get b& for sure for that -.-)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
03-18-2009 21:34 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Good video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH