Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The screaming room 56 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.7756 Votes - Average Rating: 8.77
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Vault 13

Itching for my Underworld armoury again :( Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My Shuri is getting rusty! Also, all my usual victims will have left me biting their dust by now and I will get farmed (even more, lol). Oh well, comes around goes around... Wink

3 more days... Frown
02-18-2009 20:14 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH new server hates me im TC easy quests 49 successful 30
been detected 5 bloody times already and its a bloody frenzy out there whenever i actually manage to attack someone it fails GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

edit: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
http://91.194.91.23/bwuk_r2/showmsg.php?...&key=e4e8841d45
better stats same weps = lose wtf

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by necrol: 02-18-2009 22:39.

02-18-2009 21:24 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

RNG just blows today, failed to get trough on like 8 90% ambushes
02-20-2009 00:12 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

RNG's been great to me for a few days... oh wait. this is the screaming room...
GR no blood. Frown

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-20-2009 01:02 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

RNG has screwed me over on TWO servers.

Why oh Why did it have to be Necro engine. Why couldnt we have another nice Moria server? So i could make an absorber DL with legendary heavy xbow of reaction

Your imperfection.
02-20-2009 02:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
BattleOx

Registration Date: 10-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: NIGHT

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I hate RNG killed by a berserk phoenix with too many special attacks imo and wasted stones upgrading item's when they were in the auction going for 1BS ARRRGGGHHHH at me haven't beaten anyone on the new server today either even though the stats were in my favour most of the time no blood on either server AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh
what else

love this trend made me laugh a few times

02-20-2009 04:03 BattleOx is offline Search for Posts by BattleOx Add BattleOx to your Buddy List
FlashBlade

Registration Date: 09-13-2008

Time left until unbanned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Account will be unbanned automatically in 2 day(s) 12 hour(s) 24 min. 14 sec.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGH, it's like watching paint dry!

Who shall I attack first??!

---------------------------
EDIT
---------------------------

Account will be unbanned automatically in 2 day(s) 10 hour(s) 59 min. 42 sec.

and counting... Off for beer now Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by FlashBlade: 02-20-2009 17:58.

02-20-2009 16:45 FlashBlade is offline Search for Posts by FlashBlade Add FlashBlade to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

special...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d13d636c9

02-22-2009 10:48 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

stupid random numbers yoke i can get in on players with 30 % and cant get in on players with 90 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
02-22-2009 17:32 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHH

just at life :|
02-24-2009 01:48
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

HAAAA... why people keep getting ring of concentration or other item like that and i keep getting balaclava and kinfe on far quest...

why i get beaten by people with short bow when my weapons are far more superior...

why do i just play this game?

lol
02-24-2009 13:29 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

job, luck, life, mornings, necropolis, job, job, life.

02-24-2009 13:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Warn me for multipost but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=990b2c2b16

02-25-2009 15:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Rules are rules Tongue

And ouch, that is just ouch
02-25-2009 15:35 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

cos that is a fair special... thats damn impossible if they do that
oh and RAWR STOP GIVING ME USELESS JUNK FROM QUESTS!

02-25-2009 17:45 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Beatrice
unregistered

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M A FRIGGING LEVEL 56 AND I STILL CAN'T PLAY THE FRIGGING GAMEE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GRRRRRRRRR

ANNOYEDDDDD :@
02-27-2009 01:11
kazgaroth

Registration Date: 08-28-2008
Clan: The Jokers

RE: The screaming room Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate the fact that the bigger clans think they can bully us smaller guys and try robbing our squares

I am so fed up with it that iam seriously thinking of quitting the game

I have no probs if the guyattacking is around the same level

then he is only going up which we all had to do but when the DICKHEAD is 300 point higher then F&*%$£g pick on someone your own size you COWARD (Shijima )

And if this gets me a ban then do it before phase 2 please

I don't give a S%^T

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
03-01-2009 00:20 kazgaroth is offline Search for Posts by kazgaroth Add kazgaroth to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kazgaroth
Lysandra
Viking

ARG at clanmates not listening to :"JOIN ALL SIEGES" GR bloody GR.
arg at lack of stones, lack of blood and lack of succedding and finding good items on quests.
ARG at RL being really busy and actually having stuff to do but not wanting to do it. Frown

@kazgaroth: i was targeted by much bigger clans about three times in the game for my square and have always been targeted for blood by bigger players. I would send help in square sieges but we have a war so yeah...

quote:

03-01-2009 00:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
kazgaroth

Registration Date: 08-28-2008
Clan: The Jokers

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
arg at lack of stones, lack of blood and lack of succedding and finding good items on quests.
ARG at RL being really busy and actually having stuff to do but not wanting to do it. Frown

@kazgaroth: i was targeted by much bigger clans about three times in the game for my square and have always been targeted for blood by bigger players. I would send help in square sieges but we have a war so yeah...

blood I don't mind thats easy to replenish

but when you havespent so many resources on a square and have it written on your pagethat you will loan it out for tasks and that I am on EVERY day should give them the message that i would like not to be sieged for it

Also as I am the leader of a clanI can't justup and leave to go to another big clan to try and get it back
03-01-2009 02:04 kazgaroth is offline Search for Posts by kazgaroth Add kazgaroth to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for kazgaroth
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Originally posted by kazgaroth
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

blood I don't mind thats easy to replenish

but when you havespent so many resources on a square and have it written on your pagethat you will loan it out for tasks and that I am on EVERY day should give them the message that i would like not to be sieged for it

Also as I am the leader of a clanI can't justup and leave to go to another big clan to try and get it back

It's a war game. I would like to see more of this

quote:
kazgaroth: i was targeted by much bigger clans about three times in the game for my square and have always been targeted for blood by bigger players. I would send help in square sieges but we have a war so yeah...

Lol and smaller ones for EXP

----

Damn Necro not letting me pass the far queests!!!!!

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 01:28 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!

8 Attacks in Necropolis... 1 win! 1 WIN!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate this game sometimes!!!!!!!!

03-02-2009 09:43 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

ALLLL censored DAY I'M SOOOO ANGRY... HAD THE censored STONES READY AND SOME person GOT IN THERE AND I BALLS UP BIG censored STYLE!! AHHHHHHHHHH

I NEEDED THAT RING OF LUCK censored
JSFDJAJJKDGGLJDGTQEOI53QP94QRJFVSSD GVDPINKDADFPAD

so angry this game is bollocks seriously
@:@@@@@@@@@@@@

edited by Nemoralis
03-02-2009 15:39
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007

Bea-warning for bad language. Please be careful in future.

03-02-2009 16:30 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

sorry it won't happen again Frown
03-02-2009 17:42
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a290355ac6

Why do I always get the biggest ones :-(

03-07-2009 13:25 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

don't worry hammie... i'll come and help you one day Wink Big Grin if you want me.....

and yeah i so could have gotten my black dragon badge FINALLY last night if the server never screwed up Frown i wazgutted i didn't do any damage coz i waz in melee set up Frown

and i missed an auction so its delaying me even moreee Frown gahhh!!

love B xx
03-07-2009 14:27
Raxis
Set Abominae

AAAAH Server going tdown last night prevent4ed me taking the biggest most red dragon raping team in the clan....

Now I've gota decide betwween two people who are equally effective

Your imperfection.
03-07-2009 14:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

FFS! How much lgo do I have to piss away on spying targets I should be getting through on, only to be detected over and over!

And to everyone who farms me daily to make sure I never have any blood or people, I am waving a big middle finger at you all right now.

And... I'm laughing evily at everyone crying over not being able to steamroll over their victims with their searing blood and extremely high defence. HAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, I feel better now.

03-08-2009 16:11 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6b80c549f6
as usual....I just simply hate tose things, I just hope I get a red dragon next time......

03-09-2009 12:20 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

THE QUESTS ARE RETARDED

HIKIJUBehgaK;JNBGAERFDSJLNKHGFDSAkljngvferaikjugbnaeig;neriouhgtfejrak;gjna
edgjkl;nf\dabjklo'fndbgljknfdabglko'ijfvngaldkn'bgvatkldnmvb\dlk;mvb\dfl'
03-09-2009 14:27 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

*cries* damn upgrades cost me loads of stones to get from g+4 to normal+5

03-09-2009 19:06 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Legendary Javelin of Perfection (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AHHHHHH

DAMN!!! I stayed up for a stupid auction and didnt have enough stones!! I went up to 3 SS!!!

Who out bid me on the Legendary Javelin of Perfection (+3) ??

YOU ARE THE DEVIL!! lol

Is that a new record? 3 SS and 2 MS??

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

03-10-2009 02:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Does it merge something DDude?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THree quests overall passed out of twnety four, ON BOHT SERVERS!

I don't believe this tonight

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2ca3510614

Your imperfection.
03-10-2009 02:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Does it merge something DDude?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THree quests overall passed out of twnety four, ON BOHT SERVERS!

I don't believe this tonight

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2ca3510614

God love my 5 damage...LOL.
GR at being attacked right before the expo and having to go get more blood and gr for not getting blood when i need it.
besides that life's good.
@DemonDude, ouch.

quote:

03-10-2009 02:55 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
PainLord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: V13

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF why can't i ever find something useful from quest but cap +3 and short bow +4... start to be pissed about everyone else get nice drops...
03-10-2009 06:50 PainLord is offline Search for Posts by PainLord Add PainLord to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

ARRRRRRRRRGHHH

why does the necro server halve my junk =[ it makes me sad inside!! >_<_>_<_><_><_><_><_><_>_<>_<_><_>_<_><__><_>_<_><_>_<_>_<

that and ARRGHH I NEED 200 more blood for my old market - and i keep failing the frikking quests!! >_<

EDIT... I HAD ENOUGH PEOPLE AND ALMOST ENOUGH BLOOD AND THEN MORTIS COMES AND ATTACKS ME Frown Frown Frown Frown

bring on another day at least of trying to get people.... Frown its not like its taken me 3 days already!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 03-10-2009 09:03.

03-10-2009 09:02 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

upgrades suck!!!!! spent another 300 stones on cap of precog and its still at +5!!!!!!!!!

03-10-2009 15:27 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tamris

Registration Date: 02-07-2009

The nice long line of 300+ point folks just waiting for their 5 minutes to slap me silly?
Fine.

The fact that my 80% chance of upgrading something only works half the time if I'm lucky?
Yeah, I can handle that too.

But in the name of all that's good in the world, why are my own clan determined to make things difficult?
When confronted with a simple but thought out plan designed to help you, how would you respond? I get:

"i dont know!
Simply i need POH its all what i need!"

Do I look like a damn magician? Maybe I should use pictures to explain things? Did I do something wrong in a past life, and I'm being punished for it?

*Sigh*
03-10-2009 19:31 Tamris is offline Search for Posts by Tamris Add Tamris to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAT!

hate this friggin upgrade poo...

Good Cape of DS +1 -> Item has not been upgraded ( -3 )

YAY at my (Not so good ) Cape of DS +3 !!

Mad

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-10-2009 23:49 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Good Scream: FINALLY HAVE MY BANDANNA OF PRECOGNITION

BAD SCREAMS:

CAN@T USE IT AT GOOD FOR 2 More strength points!!!!!!

AARRRGH

FOund a jacket of assassin on necro, gives 5 defence and agility... WHERES THE DAMAGE

Your imperfection.
03-11-2009 00:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (61): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » The screaming room

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH