Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 22 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld records 44 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.27
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st Basilisk badge
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=eac566af3c

03-08-2009 15:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
1st Basilisk badge

congratz and very well done Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
03-08-2009 15:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
Most damage done in one round with Ranged Weapon.
2656, Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5), round 1:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9c2ddf5a99

Updated

quote:
1st Basilisk badge

Updated
03-08-2009 15:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
diablo

Highest stone gather from an auction (BS):

* Armour: [5360] Shamanistic Chain mail of Speed (+3)

03-10-2009 20:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

lol i was just about to post that myself however should we be concerned for pushing? im unsure because i know that it is the key componant for elvish cape of deathsower...

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-10-2009 20:21 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Tiger`s Hat of Adrenaline (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 6 2009-03-08
11:43:41
[3000 BS]

Highest Sontes from Helmet

Shamanistic Chain mail of Speed is part for Elvish of Speed which I would prefer over Elvish of Death Sower

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 03-10-2009 20:34.

03-10-2009 20:34 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
lol i was just about to post that myself however should we be concerned for pushing? im unsure because i know that it is the key componant for elvish cape of deathsower...

No pushing here, I know a few people who were bidding (and I know who won it). The price is ok. Elvish of deathsower? Meh, as Ermantil said Elvish of speed or Tigers of Speed - top class items...

EDIT: No more offtopic, this is not a place for discussion.

EDIT2: most damage done with 1h guns in one round: 2540
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=167223647c

03-10-2009 20:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
quote:

No pushing here, I know a few people who were bidding (and I know who won it). The price is ok. Elvish of deathsower? Meh, as Ermantil said Elvish of speed or Tigers of Speed - top class items...

EDIT: No more offtopic, this is not a place for discussion.

EDIT2: most damage done with 1h guns in one round: 2540
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=167223647c

Updated

quote:
Highest stone gather from an auction (BS):

* Armour: [5360] Shamanistic Chain mail of Speed (+3)

Updated

quote:
Originally posted by DarkOne
Tiger`s Hat of Adrenaline (+5) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 6 2009-03-08
11:43:41
[3000 BS]

Highest Sontes from Helmet

Shamanistic Chain mail of Speed is part for Elvish of Speed which I would prefer over Elvish of Death Sower

Updated
03-11-2009 00:38 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

HIghest Ranked Gangster in Underworld is now me

Nndungu is now a Collector

Your imperfection.
03-11-2009 02:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

I was wondering if we could introduce a new record?

i ust thought tht it would be interesting to see...

Lowest level to gain badge:

what do u all think?

03-15-2009 12:11 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

good record, but just a tad late for that..

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-15-2009 13:04 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

how is it a tad late? we can just start from now... im not exactly asking for the 1st person to ever get a badge (which is actually more difficult to do than my suggestion)

03-15-2009 13:18 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

a tad late due to so many players already have White Dragon -> Red Dragon/Hydra badges...

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-15-2009 13:23 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

that doesnt make a difference, we can start the record from now... i hav no doubt that it shouldnt be a problem, we just hav to see what mods think.

03-15-2009 13:58 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
AudatiousTitan
Lord

its 2 late imo
03-15-2009 17:43 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

Most experience points gained in defence: 117
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f3791d8cdb

03-16-2009 12:20 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
diablo

Most damage done in one round with 1h guns: 3223
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2f5ebbec71

03-16-2009 16:34 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Most damage done in one round with 1h guns: 3223
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2f5ebbec71

Well done diablo, and you go on about my crits Tongue
03-17-2009 17:00
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
I was wondering if we could introduce a new record?

i ust thought tht it would be interesting to see...

Lowest level to gain badge:

what do u all think?

Maybe on Necro records Smile

And Updated Smile

03-17-2009 17:15 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Highest stone gather from an auction(two-handed melee)
Congratulations! You have been the high bidder of Legendary Good Radiating Crowbar of Betrayal with the bid of 2 x Soulstone!

03-20-2009 20:25 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Black Bracelet (+3) 15 0 / 0 / 1 / 9 / 6

6 X 500 = 3000
9 X 150 = 1350

3000+1350+50 = 4400 stones for a ring...

(The current record is BLATENT pushing so imo should be disregarded.... ur choice)

03-23-2009 17:22 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by karazek
Highest stone gather from an auction(two-handed melee)
Congratulations! You have been the high bidder of Legendary Good Radiating Crowbar of Betrayal with the bid of 2 x Soulstone!

Updated
03-23-2009 23:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Black Bracelet (+3) 15 0 / 0 / 1 / 9 / 6

6 X 500 = 3000
9 X 150 = 1350

3000+1350+50 = 4400 stones for a ring...

(The current record is BLATENT pushing so imo should be disregarded.... ur choice)

Actually I had three bidders willing to pay even more than that on that item. And yes, those three people (that I knew of) really wanted it because it merges SOLAR which all three want. And if there's 15 bids on an item, that means it went into a bidding war.
And hey guess what, a Black ring was sold for about 600BS difference just the day before?? Why not question that one too? If I could cap my auctions I would.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-23-2009 23:30 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:

Actually I had three bidders willing to pay even more than that on that item. And yes, those three people (that I knew of) really wanted it because it merges SOLAR which all three want. And if there's 15 bids on an item, that means it went into a bidding war.
And hey guess what, a Black ring was sold for about 600BS difference just the day before?? Why not question that one too? If I could cap my auctions I would.

I actually think he meant the bracelet of blood which holds the record at the moment. I dont think he was suggesting your auction was a push
03-23-2009 23:33 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:

I actually think he meant the bracelet of blood which holds the record at the moment. I dont think he was suggesting your auction was a push

Oh well ha. That I can see yes, who really needs a bracelt of blood that bad??

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

03-23-2009 23:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
ringham
Double Ace

i was refering the the blood 1

03-23-2009 23:52 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Good Cruel Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 18 - 95
Effects: Chance to hit +25, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +76, STRENGTH +17, AGILITY +13, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 77 (81), STRENGTH: 56 (5Cool , AGILITY: 80 (84), INTELLIGENCE: 50 (52), KNOWLEDGE: 50 (52)
Selling price: 98 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 561, Mana 1523

biggest max damage in a weapon or something like that.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 03-24-2009 08:39.

03-24-2009 08:38 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
Good Cruel Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 18 - 95
Effects: Chance to hit +25, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +76, STRENGTH +17, AGILITY +13, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 77 (81), STRENGTH: 56 (5Cool , AGILITY: 80 (84), INTELLIGENCE: 50 (52), KNOWLEDGE: 50 (52)
Selling price: 98 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 561, Mana 1523

biggest max damage in a weapon or something like that.

Updated
03-24-2009 09:13 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Wamkath

Registration Date: 11-21-2008
Clan: AAA

Can we make a record of number of Honor Points get in a siege?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d35eef87a9

3816 points Smile
03-24-2009 19:27 Wamkath is offline Search for Posts by Wamkath Add Wamkath to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

highest ranked sniper is currently Bez.

03-24-2009 21:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
AudatiousTitan
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
highest ranked sniper is currently Bez.

Updated
03-24-2009 21:16 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fe3933ab7c

well wamkath if there is to be a highest poh gained category, i just pipped you at the post Wink

03-25-2009 17:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two-handed Weapon: 1444 (Good Radiating Mace of Suicide (+5) [CESARZ]
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6b2e3e563e

03-25-2009 20:56 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
diablo

Clan with highest amount of points: 19071 (Brotherhood of Steel)

04-01-2009 20:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

Legendary Good Heavy crossbow 16 0 / 0 / 0 / 1 / 5 2009-04-08
21:01:43 2009-04-09
01:00:00

2650 stones for this legendary crossbow

new record Smile

edit : mine ofc

edit 2 : I have no idea who bought it, but 16 bets was a hell of a fight ... so thanks to whoever bought it. was also the first legendary heavy crossbow on server, so i guess it's kind of normal Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Levija: 04-08-2009 21:25.

04-08-2009 21:22 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Updated. Thank you.

04-08-2009 21:32 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Levija

new record Smile

edit 2 : I have no idea who bought it, but 16 bets was a hell of a fight ... so thanks to whoever bought it. was also the first legendary heavy crossbow on server, so i guess it's kind of normal Smile

Legendary Short bow of Vengeance (+3) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 2009-03-15
19:07:18 The auction has been reported
Legendary Good Javelin of Reaction 4 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 2009-03-15
08:59:16 The auction has been reported
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=75a5077d92
2 round 3964

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 04-08-2009 21:41.

04-08-2009 21:36 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
quote:
Originally posted by Levija

new record Smile

Legendary Short bow of Vengeance (+3) 1 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 2009-03-15
19:07:18 The auction has been reported
Legendary Good Javelin of Reaction 4 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 7 2009-03-15
08:59:16 The auction has been reported
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=75a5077d92
2 round 3964

Ah well I suppose then this needs to be updated
04-08-2009 21:43 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Thanks Ces-updated again.

04-08-2009 21:44 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

Caring Mace of Dracula (+3) 14 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 / 4 2009-03-17
10:48:41
Good Murderous Mace of Vengeance (+3) 18 0 / 0 / 0 / 3 / 4 2008-11-26
20:54:12

here you are 2 next

04-08-2009 21:52 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] 21 22 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH