Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo wars 11 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5511 Votes - Average Rating: 9.55
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gangster Time! (To the tune of MC Hammer)

Defence:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3789af22d6

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=356d5963af

Will put more as it happens

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 23:19 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

put me in zerker list.

02-11-2009 23:21 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

quote:
put me in zerker list.

Updated. Now fight to the top!

i'm sure there are more Zerkers than this

Your imperfection.
02-11-2009 23:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

other people dun wanna participate or they haven t read this forum yet.

02-11-2009 23:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

5/5/5/5 tats for collector now(vilya ofc)

should be updated at top too instead of just rankings (monk not matching either)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Snjits: 02-12-2009 01:07.

02-12-2009 01:07 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2779e0a172
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7882f77147
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=07dd01ec2c

02-13-2009 06:20 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

Those BK rankings are bogus.

Hespera is first, because she can hold her own and respect is due. I figure even though I can often beat her she can still give as good as she gets - so fair cop.
I'd argue I'm second as I've beaten Hyperborean in defence when he attacks me and have mostly got bored of popping the other BKs - except Hespera since if you are ahead of me I figure it's a fair challenge and the price you pay for being the best.

I want your crown girl Wink

Evan and Lysandra are below me in the ranking and I don't even buy premium any more. I used to beat them regularly, but I like to pick my 8 fights a day with the big guys now Smile
03-04-2009 14:27 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

well guys the only way it will be updated is with 3 ambush reports of victory in offence or 2 in defence. not just because you max out your tatoos or have beaten them in the past (with no proof)

03-05-2009 09:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i agree with you popeye, but i do notice marmaladegirl post links on the previous page of posts right at the bottom, and it didn't get updated it would seem so i also agree with what marmaladegirls said on them being BOGUS.

its ok saying not updated till 3 successful fights but you guys actually have to do the updating when it comes about, that and i'd also say that if a person isn't playing or isn't in the setup, how can you possibly beat them to go above them, you can't so in my opinion they should be removed from the table.

Its just my tuppence worth. Feel free to ignore me.

quote:
Originally posted by marmaladegirl
Black Knight challenge:
3 wins against Hespera:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d5ed3def4f
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fd2792c5c2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=39142d2909

Defended against Hespera:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c992c4eac6

Hyperborean is never in BK set up so can't test against him.

Lysandra:
1st attack:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=afc63dc2a6
2nd:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e33884b097

NB: these will only be available for a short while I'm not paying premium at the mo - so msgs max out at 10

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-05-2009 13:59.

03-05-2009 13:14
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2779e0a172
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7882f77147
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=07dd01ec2c

i defeat naster 3 times. and yet it hasn't been updated.????

03-05-2009 13:35 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:

i defeat naster 3 times. and yet it hasn't been updated.????

sorry didn't see that mate. having another look back i think God_Like_Friend has not had his updated either.

so there we go then what i'm saying was right, its ok popeye to say what you said, but if you 'MODs' ain't doing you job on this thread, what's the point??? as the msgs are gone before you see them.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-05-2009 14:04.

03-05-2009 13:58
marmaladegirl

As NateDogg said I have posted before the evidence.
But as I'm not paying for premium at the moment I can only have space for 10 msgs - so I can only keep them for a day or two at best.

I have posted them before but no one makes the changes. I understand there are rules, but can we please update to reflect the real state of play, or close the thread and unpin it - as it stands it's just inaccurate and outdated.
03-05-2009 14:08 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Currently updated with Marmaladegirl. Could NoOb tell me who he beat-I can't see your messages anymore to update his ranking. Top of page now also matches ranking. Smile

03-05-2009 14:43 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

RE: Tattoo wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

read the very first post in this thread and you will see it is not the mods job to update so quit complaining. we were just doing knightroad a favour

03-05-2009 14:46 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
RE: Tattoo wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well maybe instead of posting what you did you should have not bothered then, you know like not bothering to update stuff Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-05-2009 14:52.

03-05-2009 14:51
Pops
moderator...apparently

since when was it down to us too keep all threads up to date? should be down to the starter unless they ask for help. nobody complains when we update someone elses thread, but as soon as we dont people complain. then fine. i wont bother updating.

03-05-2009 14:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
marmaladegirl

thanks @nemoralis

@popeye2k8 I was pointing out that your remark was inaccurate and that the thread isn't updated. If it isn't being updated it shouldn't be pinned, I don't care WHO updates it.
03-05-2009 15:27 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
since when was it down to us too keep all threads up to date? should be down to the starter unless they ask for help. nobody complains when we update someone elses thread, but as soon as we dont people complain. then fine. i wont bother updating.

i will do it. make me the mod. isnt it ur job as a mod to keep things up to date or something like that? also something about keeping the board clean such as closing 2 similar threads???

or do u want me to create a new thread so that i can continue updating it???

03-05-2009 19:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

i will do it. make me the mod. isnt it ur job as a mod to keep things up to date or something like that? also something about keeping the board clean such as closing 2 similar threads???

or do u want me to create a new thread so that i can continue updating it???

Minshres, I will keep the thread up to date. The threadstarter did say he would try and keep it up to date but this may not always be possible so when people post proof of victories I will update the ranking.

If I have missed something please leave me a message and I will rectify it.

03-05-2009 20:48 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Couldn't have put it better myself

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 03-06-2009 21:05.

03-06-2009 09:39
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

Can I be put back on the Demon Lord list please?
I seem to have been deleted from it when Igor took my place as 2nd strongest... shouldn't I have just been moved down to 3rd?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 04-03-2009 04:29.

03-30-2009 23:33 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

clear all this useless posts and leave only linked posts or ones that have half decent link to thread, it annoying havin much pages an lot of it talk about not relate subject

03-30-2009 23:57 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

I think tht the gunman ladder is very incorrect:

Firstly:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f800d18d38

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5dfc8b9c95

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0ddb500fc2

and 2nd V13_Eve is way better than me and death reborn. so i think tht maybe the list shud be

Diablo
Mortis
V13_Eve
Ringham
Deathreborn

EDIT: In true keeping with this thread (points mean nothing) I am currently 466 points and Death reborn 600 points

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RinghamEnderol: 04-15-2009 00:30.

04-15-2009 00:28 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

Very nice ham
(give him one from me! Big Grin )

Guess il update it way you have put it.
Long time since i have updated this thread

EDIT: Done Smile

EDIT2:
quote:
EDIT: In true keeping with this thread (points mean nothing) I am currently 466 points and Death reborn 600 points

Aye Smile
Well done too you Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-15-2009 00:35.

04-15-2009 00:32 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Cheers m8, nd yeah this thread seems to have become a little dead but id love to see it reborrn again and have more people battling for the top spot in the ranks Tongue

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-15-2009 00:41 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

problem is not many people use the forums much, the one's that do are already on the list and probs quite happy with there rank... or dont care lol :/

Need to find out who is missing :/
There is only like 20 people listed...
im sure there are more people to add from the top 200...
i think the main problem is everyone is a bloody gunner lol Tongue

04-15-2009 00:48 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i would start tring to go up the ranks...if i was high enough to take on the guy above me AND if there were more collecters out there ~_~

04-15-2009 15:59 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

i think i can be safly put in gold for monk tats lol

herald has quit or else just comes on once a blue moon

after herald i think its loonydude

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-15-2009 17:06 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

to repeat myself (seeing as nothing happened last time):

Can I be put back on the Demon Lord list please?
I seem to have been deleted from it when Igor took my place as 2nd strongest... shouldn't I have just been moved down to 3rd?

04-15-2009 21:31 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

Added in.

04-15-2009 21:48 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

For BK tattoo wars:

Me Vs Hyperborean part 1
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=462935c420

Me Vs Hyperborean part 2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7863358d4a

Me Vs Lysandra
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=04dbac9063

Me Vs Evangelion part 1
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a71bea856c

Me Vs Evangelion part 2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d315ee6cad

Hespera Vs Me
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dc9563051b

to be first on that list, i ll paste more links later, cos marmaladegirl is on vacation mode atm Tongue

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

06-10-2009 00:39 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Clan: LIG + SOT

I may be wrong but isn't Cesarz a Collector now

O and gunner No5 place, im coming 4 it, i got 6k xp till Leg and im being taught by Ringham so watch me.

06-10-2009 00:58 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy4
I may be wrong but isn't Cesarz a Collector now.

You are correct, i had already said this quite a while ago and was told it was updated.

You lying mod Tongue , whichever one it was.

And here is the same url:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=30b56bb670
06-10-2009 10:49
Knightroad
Viking

Give me a second and il update all Smile

Zerky; post say... 5/6 links(?) for winning in defence and il make you a gold member Wink

And Ces is number 1 collector ;O
Should i just make him goldie? i dont think any collector is stupid enough to try and take him on Big Grin

EDIT; All done Smile
EDIT; updated zerker list Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 06-10-2009 15:34.

06-10-2009 15:00 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

ermm he changed again all ready hasent he? he is a hunter now no?
06-10-2009 19:41 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Giacometti

Registration Date: 12-14-2008

Sniper rank - LoWang ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see this player in the first rank's page, who is it?
06-17-2009 14:05 Giacometti is offline Search for Posts by Giacometti Add Giacometti to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Sarahahahahahahahahahaha; are you sure? do you have a spy report or something?

Giacometti; I cant find him on the attack search thing either
maybe he changed his name? or quit...? Frown

Il take him off for now.

Edit;
List updated Smile
Cosmetic changes made Smile
Rules made slightly more clear Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 06-17-2009 15:32.

06-17-2009 15:24 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

New change's made,

Some noobie has become a hunter, natedogg has lost his first place aswell as his gold memeber-ship

06-29-2009 16:35 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

hey why is there a * next to my name Tongue and i'm better than bobalob he practically quit...

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
06-30-2009 00:32 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

erm yeah

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ee023eca6e

imagine the damage 8|

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-30-2009 01:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH