Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
walkerlot

Registration Date: 04-15-2009

again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ingame name walkerlot another member of end has started to send me abusive msgs, accidently deleted those from gormo but saved the threat one from Ph03n1x

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...18696108&type=2

i think that's more than a 48h ban as that is cyber bullying and i rather dislike being called pathetic because of refusal to accept abuse
04-16-2009 15:27 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

right, please dont warn me for this, i know im not technically anything to do with this so it deseres a warn.

i know walkerlot has a tendancy to be aggrissive to players (message wise) and ive had a few people (nuzza as one of them) complain about some of the messages hes been sent by walkerlot, so before any banhammer is swung, would you fully check out walkerlots sent message history?

04-16-2009 15:39 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
walkerlot

Thread Starter Thread Started by walkerlot
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please do that u will be able to see how it started from a simple "how can i help you" after a spy
04-16-2009 15:46 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

1 day

04-16-2009 16:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
nuzza

Registration Date: 12-12-2008

hey there just wondering how come he can flamebate and swear n not get banned, so because he reported it first does that mean he is in the right ????? he starts trouble complains when some one has a go back at him n then comes crying to u to help him i mean come on how old is he. again its onesided.
04-17-2009 04:54 nuzza is offline Search for Posts by nuzza Add nuzza to your Buddy List
walkerlot

Thread Starter Thread Started by walkerlot

nuzza if he wants to he can check my sent msg's so how is lying now going to help you?,,,i encourage him to check my messages if he wants he will see how it started from "something i can do for you" won't quote ur comeback to that one as it was more than a little discusting.
04-17-2009 13:17 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Make a complaint when your ban ends if he was saying anything inappropriate

04-18-2009 12:00 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH