Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Walkerlot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Walkerlot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ph03n1x

Registration Date: 04-27-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: -End-

Walkerlot Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Have been exchanging argumentive messages with walkerlot over a pending siege... Was all in good spirits until he decided to cross the line and call me an abusive name... Im offended by corse insults of this nature and would like some action to be taken please.

Msg link:http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...19221804&type=2

Thanks
Ph03n1x
05-02-2009 16:18 Ph03n1x is offline Search for Posts by Ph03n1x Add Ph03n1x to your Buddy List
walkerlot

Registration Date: 04-15-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's not my fault his iq is like 4~ i simply pointed this out so he might think twice before msging people who quite clearly woudn't be the first guy to pull him back off the ledge of a building
05-02-2009 16:30 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TBH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok it seems theses 2 players need to sort there heads out if u find pathetic an insult u need to go bk to school little man

i am waiting my warnining
05-02-2009 16:44 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Ph03n1x

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ph03n1x

There we go... Hopefully this is enough to warrant a 48hour ban...

These kind's of insults shouldnt go unpunished.. (offensive part is where he calls me "Censored")

He also sent me a message gloating about how proud he is of the above reply.

Msg Link:http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...19222524&type=2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ph03n1x: 05-02-2009 16:50.

05-02-2009 16:45 Ph03n1x is offline Search for Posts by Ph03n1x Add Ph03n1x to your Buddy List
walkerlot

so did you lmao Censored
05-02-2009 16:47 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
dezza

walkerlot post ur message hes sent you lets see how BIG THIS LITTLE BOY IS
05-02-2009 16:48 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Ph03n1x

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ph03n1x

Yes but unlike you i wasent gloating about breaking rules. I was gloating because you broke them and you're soon to be punished..
05-02-2009 16:51 Ph03n1x is offline Search for Posts by Ph03n1x Add Ph03n1x to your Buddy List
dezza

we all break rules but theres one think when ur older u mybe become a police man they like ppl who tit tat
05-02-2009 16:58 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Enough of this. If you want to complain about Ph03n1x then create a proper thread. And don't repeat the situation that happened here or else you'll get more warnings.

Both walkerlot and Ph03n1x get a warning for offence. Do not insult others and do not quote the messages.

I'm closing the thread before you kill each other here...

And dezza, you get a warning too.

Enjoy...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-02-2009 17:02 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

24h

05-02-2009 21:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
walkerlot

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by walkerlot: 05-03-2009 00:50.

05-02-2009 21:23 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
dezza

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dezza: 05-03-2009 00:42.

05-02-2009 21:44 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
walkerlot

different thread m8 Smile
05-02-2009 22:16 walkerlot is offline Search for Posts by walkerlot Add walkerlot to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

warnings for walkerlot and dezza for spam

closed to prevent further spam

05-03-2009 21:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Walkerlot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH