Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » IQ test » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page IQ test
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

IQ test Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YAY PINK!

Anyway, only do this if you've got a clear state of mind, not tired, nothing stressing you out at the moment... just do this IQ test, post your results (if you want) time taken (if you know it) and any other comment (eg "wtf kind of test was that?")

http://www.iqtest.com/

Just curious of what other people will get for this test (reason everyone does this one? Because each websites IQ test will most probably give different IQs and different questions)

Old results (quoted):

Your general IQ score is: 127

Discussions allowed (so no mods warn for off-topic)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-03-2009 05:31.

05-03-2009 05:28 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hehe all online IQ tests tell you that you are a genius, they're trying to flatter you into giving them money. The average for a real test is 100, if they gave a rather more honest '94' nobody would do them Wink And lol since when were IQ tests true or false?! You've a pretty good chance of getting every one of those questions right by guessing it in 30 seconds Tongue I did a proper IQ test as a kid... uh, it was very different xD

That said I love logic puzzles, and it killed 10 minutes - Your general IQ score is: 136 Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 05-03-2009 10:09.

05-03-2009 10:05 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
If English (American) is not your native language, then your reported IQ score will probably be lower than it would be if you took an IQ test in your own language.

I didn't understand two questions at all Tongue

Your general IQ score is: 130

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
Discussions allowed (so no mods warn for off-topic)

And that's not for you to determine Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-03-2009 11:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Your general IQ score is: 91 rather more honist "94" you say Wink

gotalove the random clicking of buttons....that still did't dull my bordem....

05-03-2009 12:13 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Alex

images/avatars/avatar-488.jpg

Registration Date: 09-09-2008

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 130

Is good cuz english is not my native lang Tongue

IGN is: Lecs
05-03-2009 19:56 Alex is offline Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Alex: lecs_1010@yahoo.com
Nemazis
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nemazis

quote:
Originally posted by Kalessin
Hehe all online IQ tests tell you that you are a genius

Yeah i forgot to say that yesterday when i made the thread (i was tired, knew i forgot something) anyway it's meant to be so we can kill time, and see how good others do anyway. Who cares if it makes you feel smart/seem dumb, people do it anyway.

And evan, my thread my rules Tongue

EDIT: I wanna do an ACTUAL IQ test that gives real results. T_T

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-03-2009 21:18.

05-03-2009 20:38 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

lmao

Your general IQ score is: 166

My god, even MENSA didn't rate me that high ....... nothing like massaging the ego to try getting that wallet opened Smile

05-03-2009 20:58 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
And evan, my thread my rules Tongue

Forget it Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-03-2009 21:17 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

hehe 130

and spam is spam. talking about the weather for example here is offtopic therefore spam. thats why i created the small talk thread Wink

05-03-2009 21:22 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Your general IQ score is: 141

and I am not English native speaker and haven't fully understood few questions.. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-03-2009 21:53 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

well heres my two pence worth

an online test cant deduce IQ to any degree of accuracy, its like trying to cut a piece of wood 3MM thick with chainsaw, not accurate, some of the figures posted are stupidly high.

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

this table from some iq test lab,i dont doubt you have high iq mortis, but 141 is absolute male cow, innaccurate website + completely pointless Smile

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-03-2009 22:32 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Well, I just took it more for fun than for real checking of my IQ. Smile
I don't think online IQ tests could be accurate. Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-03-2009 22:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Nemazis
Lord

Well t'is the reason for this thread (and to see how high others would get)

I doubt in a real IQ test that i'd even get 100 >_< I ain't exactly dumb, but compared to the population, and how my mind works (and i act) i'd most probably be classed as a dumb fMOTHER FREAKING CENSOR!

See?

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-03-2009 23:10.

05-03-2009 23:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raserei

I have no idea why but anytime I work with numbers in a "test" I panic, almost as bad as I do over spiders. Frown Especially since I excell in science, wth? LOL maybe I'm on of the ones that should seek psychiatric help Evil . I'll call Hayz...

05-04-2009 14:58 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

IQ means practically nothing... see:

Your general IQ score is: 156

Hmmm three more than the MENSA one...

I'm not THAT smart.... IQ tests are all about how well you cna do IQ tests Big Grin

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

its just if the right questions come out really. there are many types of intelligence too

05-04-2009 15:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Indeed.

The thing is the more you do IQ test the higher your score will become.... because IQ is really unmeasurable... since it's not really a real factor... hard to explain, and I'm not fully awake.

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:06 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

quote:
I doubt in a real IQ test that i'd even get 100 >_< I ain't exactly dumb, but compared to the population, and how my mind works (and i act) i'd most probably be classed as a dumb fMOTHER FREAKING CENSOR!

See?

Well, thats the thing with any tests for 'intelligence' (even non-dodgy-internet ones)... as they say, if an IQ test was desiged by an Aboriginal, the whole Western world would suck like retards Big Grin

There are many types of intelligence, eg I can get 96% in a physics test but I'm a social retard, and what's more important really? I love your posts, you make me laugh and I think you're funny as all hell, that's a far more important form of 'intelligence' to me than being able to figure out the next number in a series Tongue

05-04-2009 15:29 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Raxis
Set Abominae

Don't knock yourself down Kalessin. All forms of intelligence are important. Being able to figure the next number may ssave Nemazis' humour someday...

Also the other thing, what scale is this one to... because some only go up to 160, some go over 500 (Wit ha 100 average still)

There is no way of measuring intelligence.

And I hadn't even considered situational test

quote:
Well, thats the thing with any tests for 'intelligence' (even non-dodgy-internet ones)... as they say, if an IQ test was desiged by an Aboriginal, the whole Western world would suck like retards

Such as that

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:35 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

quote:
Well, thats the thing with any tests for 'intelligence' (even non-dodgy-internet ones)... as they say, if an IQ test was desiged by an Aboriginal, the whole Western world would suck like retards Big Grin

There are many types of intelligence, eg I can get 96% in a physics test but I'm a social retard, and what's more important really? I love your posts, you make me laugh and I think you're funny as all hell, that's a far more important form of 'intelligence' to me than being able to figure out the next number in a series Tongue

Well i think if most of the people done an aboriginal IQ test around here and done terrible, it'd be quite fitting, most everyone i know is dumb >_< (seriously, it's not even funny anymore...)

And some people think social retards are truely dumb, fortunately i've actually suprised quite a few students and teachers in my school by showing i'm smart XD But i'm not sure if being comedic is a type of intelligence, maybe a type of retardism. If it's the 2nd one then i'm glad to be a retard XD

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Don't knock yourself down Kalessin. All forms of intelligence are important. Being able to figure the next number may ssave Nemazis' humour someday...

If that happens raxis, then i'll sell my virginity on ebay and give you all the profits XD

EDIT: If anyone took offense to me saying the word retard, then i am truely not sorry, and i will go downstairs and eat a piece of cake now -.-

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 05-04-2009 17:04.

05-04-2009 17:03 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raserei

quote:
quote:

See?

I envy you!

You hit the nail on the head when you said there are many types of intelligence! Some people are left brain others are right brain and imho it doesn't make one more intelligent than the other. IQ tests don't take into cosideration creativity simply because it cannot be measured.

Just a thought but I really love talking with the "geeks" in the world lol I get answers to things that have been stuck in my brain that I haven't been able to solve! I mean have you ever talked to a NASA scientist and felt like you hit the jackpot? Big Grin

05-04-2009 19:08 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » IQ test

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH