Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » MOD pls close this post. thx » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page MOD pls close this post. thx
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kermit

images/avatars/avatar-396.gif

Registration Date: 04-23-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: .F.n.V.

MOD pls close this post. thx Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will buy Murderous Dagger\Knife of Agility. I pay a lot 1 maybe 2 ss Big Grin

it also can be any other one hand weapon with 2 attacks per round, criticaly hit and agility higher then 10

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Kermit: 10-31-2007 16:08.

10-26-2007 23:38 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Kermit

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kermit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

10-27-2007 18:45 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Make an offer and I will do (merge) one for U

Murderous Dagger of Anglity
10-27-2007 20:54 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Kermit

ok great Smile so I am waiting but if u can post here all stats to be sure if it is that

10-27-2007 21:29 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Item 1 Cruel Knife of Pain (+4)
Remove

Item 2 Antique Club of Agility (+4)
Remove

Effect of merging
Murderous Dagger of Agility (+4)

Here U are

Murderous Dagger of Agility (+4)

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 11 - 12
Effects: Hit +14, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +11, chance for critical hit +5 %, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 31, AGILITY: 30, INTELLIGENCE: 13, KNOWLEDGE: 11
Selling price: 19 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 108, Mana 282
10-27-2007 21:48 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Kermit

ok can u make on +5 and what starting pricee it will be ?

10-27-2007 22:12 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

U give me price proposal.

Info
I paid for items for merge on auction about MS together and I have to spend 1MS for merging.

Antique Club of Agility (+4) 3 / 3 / 1 / 0 / 0
and second part - i don't remember exactly how much.
10-27-2007 23:41 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Kermit

ok lets start at 1 ss Big Grin I need this weapon I hope nobody will bit it from your site to get more but shit happens Roll Eyes

10-27-2007 23:47 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

If I shall do that price shall be

1 SS and 1 MS

And I will do that for U.
10-28-2007 08:37 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Kermit

ok but if somebody bit it higher I probably will not play like that Smile

10-28-2007 17:40 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

start price will be as we agreed. i think that is good and normal price for that. Will be on auction tomorrow.
10-28-2007 18:12 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Kermit

ok if u can pls make that it could end about 2-3 a.m polish time zone thx a lot

10-28-2007 18:43 Kermit is offline Search for Posts by Kermit Add Kermit to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Closed

11-01-2007 16:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R1 Underworld » MOD pls close this post. thx

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH