Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] 23 24 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld records 44 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.2744 Votes - Average Rating: 9.27
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what the hell you chatting about lol....we talking about races for records, i mean if you wana wear a skirt then by all means do so, but i am pretty sure the men don't wana wear the female clothes and vica-versa, thats a given lol.
05-04-2009 13:53 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
if you are goign to go on that then you should discount armour than can only be worn by males and femals...and you shouldent have sufix or prefixs...or any armour becouse some oen els might not be able to get that armour...

If everybody was the same these records would be pointless so that's a pretty stupid idea.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-04-2009 14:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

All my records were done without arcana. Any type.
All there records should me done either with ANY type pf arcana or completely without it. Otherwise it is discrimination. But somehow just against cultists...

05-04-2009 15:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
All there records should me done either with ANY type pf arcana or completely without it. Otherwise it is discrimination. But somehow just against cultists...

would be against beastmaster melee too even with their act 1 arcana.....and cursed one with their arcana

05-04-2009 15:16 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B.

Bare hands: 282 [Kazarek]
0.o?

05-04-2009 15:18 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Niki is now the highest ranked gangster again. Due to my restart

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 16:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by diablo

then why dunt u change to cursed one if u dun like how the record is being recorded.???
and its not even discrimination all you gunner have the freedom to change to cursed one dunt you. if u dun wanna... then deal with it, do something else to increase ur damage. show the rest how its dun. haven't u been doing it since the beginning?

and if u dun like this rules of this thread then u can always create another one saying records without arcana. and leave this one for damage affected by arcana. or hit points affected by arcana.

05-04-2009 16:31 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

well if you want get record you can change race, cultist have now the best arcane probably only tc have better so i don't understand why record should be without arcane. btw how much i can do melee dmg when i was beastmaster?

05-04-2009 18:23 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

When did this thread get so serious.. >.<

I can see where cultists are coming from, all other races' arcana count.

But I can also see where other races are coming from, its got nothing to do with weapons =/

Records with no arcana would be difficult. So I'll withdraw my last post, Searing Blood will count. Final Decision

Apologies for any confusion caused.

quote:
Originally posted by karazek
Bare hands: 282 [Kazarek]
0.o?

Whats the problem?

05-04-2009 18:24 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Why would I change my race just for one thread?! You people can't be serious about it.
It's not about arcana yes/no, it about treating the races equally. Personally, I don't care, as I said before I did all the records without arcana.
Artoir made the final decision, and since he is responsible for this thread than we should accept it. I'm glad he understood my point.
Hell, I'm the one who doesn't like searing blood! Big Grin (no, I won't change, if you want to know why use a calculator)

05-04-2009 22:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=223a09816c

tiger_claw strikes critically and does 542 damage, round 2, (leg good shotgun +5)

jus reminder Tongue
05-04-2009 23:30 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Sorry I missed it, updated

05-04-2009 23:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
NateDogg
unregistered

i believe Cesarz is now a Collector:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e942104210
05-07-2009 12:44
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Clan with most points at one time Smile
Brotherhood of Steel [BoS] Mortis 2007-04-01 22:20:38 26 / 41 24074

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-08-2009 17:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Clan with most points at one time Smile
Brotherhood of Steel [BoS] Mortis 2007-04-01 22:20:38 26 / 41 24074

Updated
05-08-2009 18:57 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Highest stone gather from an auction (BS):

Legendary Skorpio: 0/0/2/2/9

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-09-2009 20:31 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

quote:
Originally posted by NateDogg
i believe Cesarz is now a Collector:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e942104210

Updated

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol

Legendary Skorpio: 0/0/2/2/9

Updated
05-09-2009 21:37 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Most stones on auction
pants
compound shorts of sun +3
3300 stones . . . Still waiting Smile delivered at 3am

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-11-2009 00:52 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

RE: Underworld records Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Diablo will probably reclaim this record again, but for now its mine.
Most damage with one handed gun 291:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9ba9eb126e

05-11-2009 09:23 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

done

05-11-2009 09:51 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
CESARZ
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3015bb8ae

ranged record 3612

05-11-2009 18:12 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3015bb8ae

ranged record 3612

Updated. Slow down with the records man, gimme a chance Wink

05-11-2009 19:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

BoS 24451 Wink

05-11-2009 19:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
BoS 24451 Wink

Done

05-11-2009 19:13 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
diablo

Sorry Nndungu, but you know I had to Wink

Most damage done with 1h gun:
diablo strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), rohlikus takes 314 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=36ba903d0c

EDIT:
[5000]Good Solar Tie (+4)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=9a72f7ce28

EDIT2: new record Wink

05-12-2009 16:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

most damage done in one round 2295 (leg good shotgun+5) tiger_claw.
round 2
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2ca569752a
05-14-2009 13:38 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

sorry for double post but my report might accidently get deleted then i won't be able to have the record so was wondering if it could be updated soon...
05-15-2009 18:45 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Updated, you can delete report now

05-15-2009 18:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Mortis
Emperor

Clan with highest amount of points: 25777 (BoS)

05-17-2009 15:36 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Artoir.
Avenger

Done

05-17-2009 19:13 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3dc4828195

Most Damage done with ranged weapon 627

05-22-2009 08:36 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

updated

05-22-2009 15:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
CESARZ
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1c326a2fa7
CESARZ strikes critically with Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+5), V13_eVe_BrO_Of_STe_e takes 634 damage.

05-23-2009 16:39 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

updated

05-23-2009 20:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
CESARZ
Lord

CESARZ attacks with bare hands and strikes critically, Beatrice takes 361 damage.
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=fc967c4a62

05-25-2009 17:10 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg cesarz i didn't think you were actually gunna like show people that D:

EMBARRASSED :x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-25-2009 17:22 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Most damage done with: Two-handed Gun: 576

Most damage done in one round with : Two-handed Gun : 2760

all action in round 4

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bc83078f11
05-26-2009 19:41 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
omg cesarz i didn't think you were actually gunna like show people that D:

EMBARRASSED :x

lol u attacked him as well Tongue i thought cez attacked u Tongue lol now that's embarrassing Tongue

05-26-2009 19:46 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

updated

05-26-2009 21:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Nndungu strikes critically with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), M i K e L takes 321 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5ee423ed2a

Nndungu strikes critically with Heavy crossbow of Dryad (+5), AudatiousTitan takes 690 damage.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dd05537154

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-27-2009 09:23.

05-27-2009 09:14 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Pages (40): « first ... « previous 20 21 [22] 23 24 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH