Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » friendly thunderfist of ancestors » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friendly thunderfist of ancestors 2 Votes - Average Rating: 6.502 Votes - Average Rating: 6.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

friendly thunderfist of ancestors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Friendly Thunderfist of the Ancestors (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 16 - 24
Effects: Chance to hit -7, attacks per round: 3, CHARISMA +22, REPUTATION +11, HP +20 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 74, STRENGTH: 54, AGILITY: 56, INTELLIGENCE: 50, KNOWLEDGE: 51
Value: 19 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 305, Mana 865

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 36 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 06-19-2011 16:02.

11-10-2007 03:46 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HS probs, if you are selling message me because i have 1 signet and 1 ring of this prefix already so i want to find out the set bonus.

11-10-2007 06:58 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

scillage it wont help you.. you need neck jewelery to complete the set..

set bonus:

ELASTIC
(+1) + 5 AGILITY
(+2) + 6 AGILITY

and access to arcana Cat's Paths

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-10-2007 11:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I meant amulet

11-10-2007 15:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

200 BS Big Grin

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-10-2007 16:08 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

That's very funny of you in deed. Have you seen the last prices for Elastic Jewelery. It's 2 BS.
11-10-2007 16:17 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

EDIT

Ok sorry, re-thought it... i have looked at past prices etc. Hyper borean is right :/

Sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by L12: 11-10-2007 16:43.

11-10-2007 16:35 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen

lol no need to apologize thought you were joking anyway
Big Grin

11-10-2007 17:10 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

updated

11-19-2007 13:39 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

20BS

11-19-2007 18:41 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

updated

11-24-2007 15:48 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

axe < nothing

11-24-2007 16:03 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
kralen
Triple Ace

updated

01-10-2008 18:24 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

hs-few bs

01-10-2008 18:38 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Scillage
Forum Legend

i think tops 3HS

01-10-2008 18:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
kralen
Triple Ace

thanks also just found another item aswel. up

01-10-2008 18:44 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

LS/LS+2HS

01-10-2008 18:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
draculaisemo
Lord

ls-ms

01-10-2008 18:54 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
kralen
Triple Ace

updated

01-12-2008 15:18 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

ls/ms

01-12-2008 15:23 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
kralen
Triple Ace

up

02-03-2008 02:28 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

It depends on the level reequirement of it on Good +1. Please show for a proper evaluation

02-03-2008 10:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

ls

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
02-03-2008 11:57 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

updated

02-18-2008 01:45 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
pennywise

images/avatars/avatar-245.jpg

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: DB

Shocked RE: Evaluation please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Plate mail of Death Sower (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 27
Effects: AGILITY +8, TOUGHNESS -3, all weapons damage +12, defence +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 41, STRENGTH: 48, AGILITY: 55, TOUGHNESS: 33
Selling price: 52 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 63, Mana 174

How much is this worth plz?

02-18-2008 11:02 pennywise is offline Search for Posts by pennywise Add pennywise to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

MS+

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-18-2008 12:02 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
kralen
Triple Ace

emm dont think pennywise should be putting his item in my thread. jus a thought

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 02-18-2008 14:12.

02-18-2008 13:05 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Oh, sorry, didn't notice it. Warn for spam pennywise.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-18-2008 14:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
kralen
Triple Ace

oh no worries still have items for evaluation tho Wink

02-18-2008 17:59 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

still up for evaluation

02-19-2008 16:26 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

the kilt of scout is good for merging, so I would say 2HS. The rest - I don't know.

02-19-2008 16:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

the other ones couple HS maybe LS i think good for merges

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
02-19-2008 16:59 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

RE: Evaluation please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 03-09-2008 14:39.

03-09-2008 14:32 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

all from LS to SS depends on buyer and possible merges for him/her

created by Dontmess
03-09-2008 14:45 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

all LS+

03-09-2008 14:46 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

All LS/2LS+

03-09-2008 15:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
kralen
Triple Ace

up

03-11-2008 10:21 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Lovely ring, even with that appearance requirements. I would say SS+MS

03-11-2008 10:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

SS+MS if not more ...

created by Dontmess
03-11-2008 11:39 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

RE: Evaluation please Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

updated with hats

03-30-2008 14:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » friendly thunderfist of ancestors

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH