Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » 2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please can someone sell me a 2-h melee weapon with an agility bonus (as title says)

I would preferably like something with either an antique prefix or suicide suffix, but nothing with level requirements over level 35

Please PM me with the item's stats and we can arrange a price Smile

thnx for viewing my thread!
-ITA

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Platinum_avatar: 06-25-2009 21:25.

05-26-2009 12:01 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have emerald amulet, if u want to see trade with me ingame

05-26-2009 12:04 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Platinum_avatar
RE: Buying kowledge jewelery and Emerald Set Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! and new search!

05-30-2009 03:36 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP! Completely new search!

05-31-2009 23:43 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: Buying XXX of Strongman Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up! new item!

06-19-2009 01:22 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: 2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up!!! new needs Smile

06-25-2009 21:25 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Good Light Scythe CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 45 - 90
Effects: Chance to hit -8, chance for critical hit +21 %, AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 35
Selling price: 28 125 Lgo

With the right setup, ive hit well in excess of 600 damage with this wep.

[edit, at one time ive done ~1150 damage per round with this wep, thanks to deadly set. Ive three much better weps now tho, so you can buy this if u want it Big Grin ]

If its relevant to your interests, feel free to pm me incame: Cubic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-25-2009 21:38.

06-25-2009 21:36 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

RE: 2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still looking Smile

06-26-2009 18:52 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » 2 Handed melee weapon with Agility bonus

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH