Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Michael Jackson. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Michael Jackson.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dreamdusk

images/avatars/avatar-332.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: BIA / S.S.

Michael Jackson. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dead at 50, heart attack...

Sometimes it doesn't pay to take advice...

06-26-2009 00:03 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, apparently not a troll.

now, to decide whether this is a good or bad thing.

Thanks for sharing. First i Heard

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by OTNC: 06-26-2009 00:16.

06-26-2009 00:13 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPTDU40hO4

R.I.P.
06-26-2009 00:23 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
dreamdusk

Thread Starter Thread Started by dreamdusk

quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrPTDU40hO4

Well, it seems he got enough...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dreamdusk: 06-26-2009 03:14.

06-26-2009 00:26 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
blingbling

This is a really sad day.....
06-26-2009 00:28 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Ok, ASSUMING THIS IS OPEN FOR EVERYONES OWN OPINIONS!

I don't care about his death, not because i'm a heartless bugger, but because i just don't care... he's dead now, it was obviously gonna happen, hell he looked as fraile (sp?) as an old man. And the fact is people die all the time, whoop-de-do, hes famous and had awesome songs, but the fact is everyone dies and everyone WILL die, and people are always dying, but no-one cares about THAT majority, which happens to be the rest of the world.

In my opinion, if your gonna make such a big fuss about him, then get ready to mourn for the rest of the world aswell, because he's just one guy, the rest of the world isn't.

If i went somewhat off-topic, then don't blame me, just my opinions and stuff.

EDIT: Today is about as sad as stubbing your toe, it's just annoying -.-

Remember this is MY personal opinion and all, if you don't like it, say so, get enough people saying it and i'll remove it tomorrow since i ain't staying up all night. Either that or a mod can do it if they REALLY wanna. So your gonna have to suffer with my comment for the night.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 06-26-2009 00:33.

06-26-2009 00:31 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
blingbling

Maybe you should better quit talking poop! he was the best musician ever...

btw i dont care about a warning!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 06-26-2009 00:36.

06-26-2009 00:33 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
dreamdusk

Thread Starter Thread Started by dreamdusk

No fuss, just announcing for those who missed it...wouldn't want people choking on their cornflakes in the morning, now would we...much better they choke now on their kebabs, that's evil food anyway...

06-26-2009 00:35 dreamdusk is offline Search for Posts by dreamdusk Add dreamdusk to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

No warning as I wasn't too sure what the asterisks were implying Wink

Ive changed it anyway just to avoid any confusion.

And Nemazis, the reason it is quite a big deal to some people is because he wrote some great music that inspired alot of people. Yes not every will give a damn, but the same can be said for anyone.

06-26-2009 01:02 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

i agree it is sad he dead but ppl do die. you knew him for his music but you didnt know him ppl who make a big deal out of it are sad. whats more annyoing is for me is they wont leave him alone now there will be companys making money out of the best of him and noone will leave the family in peace to morn over his death. ppl die the world keeps turning and tomorrow a few hundered more will die.

but i wont die am an immortal vampire lmao Big Grin
06-26-2009 01:06 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
censoredcensored

Registration Date: 03-23-2009
Clan: Source

oh boy. i need to drink a beer now Frown
06-26-2009 01:18 censoredcensored is offline Search for Posts by censoredcensored Add censoredcensored to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

He made great pop music.

He was also proof that you can get away with child abuse if you are rich and powerful enough, which is disgusting to me.

06-26-2009 12:36 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
memnoch

images/avatars/avatar-508.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-22-2009

ther wont be a shortig of plastic any more
06-26-2009 13:04 memnoch is offline Search for Posts by memnoch Add memnoch to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009
Clan: BK

Removed by Artoir

06-26-2009 13:15 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

M Nortoriuous, warning for offensive post. If this anyone else posts any tasteless jokes or links, they'll be warned as well and the thread will be closed.

06-26-2009 15:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Depends on whose taste.

I actually agree with Nemazis.

Yes he made music. So what?

Everyone affects the people they know. Bleeding hearts that mourn his passing, who never even met him, really have no reason to be upset.

And anyway, he'd already lost his touch.... no pun intended.... so his more recent music sucked.

We all live, we all die.... so what?

Your imperfection.
06-26-2009 18:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg some of you guys are so heartless.... how many times have you heard thriller or billy jean.... some ICONIC pieces of music by this wonderful man .... like black or white and other ones like that.... and who else went round doing a backwards walk and called in the moon walk and like omg D: like the high HE HEEEE with the ball grab i mean come on he was a complete and utter legend.

all that bum about him feeling up kids was just for money i didn't believe in a million years he would have ever done that. and the joke's i've heard today are so disrespectful, he was one of the people that made music what it was today, and he should be praised not put down. if i could i'd be there outside where all the people are mourning i would ....

i even sent a clan message saying i was heartbroken Frown

RIP Mr Jackson Big Grin i loved him Big Grin even if no one else did Smile
EDIT: more songs Wink just for cubie Big Grin
Click
Click
Click

love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 06-26-2009 19:22.

06-26-2009 19:08 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

lol bea, of all the links u had to post the Muffinest 1 lol.

I dont see the point of mourning him just because he pumped out some good songs

Im not crying everytime i think of freddy mercury, john lennon etc.

06-26-2009 19:17 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
all that bum about him feeling up kids was just for money i didn't believe in a million years he would have ever done that.

You can believe whatever you wish in this world Smile

However, he admitted, on camera, that he thought adults sleeping with children was wrong... but he thought it was ok for him to do it, cause it was an innocent, 'loving' thing.... ???? yeah ok, I'm sure many child abusers think they're doing something good at the time, but it doesn't turn out that way.

06-26-2009 20:14 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

This is one of those things where I just don't know what to think. The guy has been associate with being a kiddie diddler and although he was never found guilty in a court of law he did make a huge 22 million dollar settlement. Maybe he was innocent...who knows but because of this I can't really celebrate his life as an artist or "mourn" his loss.

06-26-2009 20:24 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... sorry, but honestly - who cares?

He wrote some good music... so did a lot of people who are now dead.

But unfortunately he will be remembered for many other things than just the music - why? - because that was the life he chose to live. Now he's dead.

No big loss really - I can still listen to his music if I want - therefore I won't really miss him.

Who remembers Farah Faucett - she died today as well... she was the embodiment of the 80's sex star, and the flick haircut.... now that was a real talent - NOT!

Yawn! back to bed.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
06-26-2009 20:34 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
lilzo

Registration Date: 02-20-2009

well cremation would be bad for the atmosphere
06-26-2009 21:01 lilzo is offline Search for Posts by lilzo Add lilzo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

its quite funny really all these ppl saying this and that he was good man. but manly coz hes dead if he was still alive he would wacko jacko, or the man who hung his child over the balcony or even the did he or didnt he abuse the kids question. its so hypocritcal.

its as bad as when (waiting for backlash) princess diane died. why cant they just leave her in peace instead of draging her out again every now and then. or do you think her sons like to be reminded of her death everytime a t.v station or mag needs sales/viewers

just leave the jacksons alone thats how you can show your respect.
06-26-2009 22:39 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Clan: LIG + SOT

Another funny thing is as soon as someone famous die they do better then when they where alive, (Warning: IF U WANT TO BE MORE FAMOUS DO NOT TRY THIS METHOD) but its true

Edit
So this dosen't count as off-topic its happening with Jackson

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy4: 06-26-2009 22:45.

06-26-2009 22:44 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
joe45

Registration Date: 06-14-2009

i agree with nemasiz
he was just a person so if i died noone wuld be making a fuss apart from my family
i didnt like michael jackson anyway

06-26-2009 22:55 joe45 is offline Search for Posts by joe45 Add joe45 to your Buddy List
Zatoichi

images/avatars/avatar-122.jpg

Registration Date: 12-09-2007
Clan: None.

Eh i'm not really bothered by his passing neither,i do believe he was guilty of child abuse but i still listen to his earlier music,i dunno i really don't care hes dead...and as Raxis said,he lost his touch a long long time ago.

06-26-2009 23:30 Zatoichi is offline Search for Posts by Zatoichi Add Zatoichi to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Wow, 2 (by my actual count) people agreed with me, i thought everyone would think i'm an insensetive ass >_<

From the looks of this it's about even, half think "OMG M.J IS DEAD NUUUUUUUUUUU" then remembered every second of every day he sung, and the rest are like "Ok then... he died, now leave me alone to my beer"

I thought alot more people would be OMG HES DEAD type XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
06-27-2009 00:10 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i personally think it is wrong to speak ill of the dead but thats just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. may his soul rest in peace at last and my condolances to his freinds and family who will suffer the most

06-27-2009 01:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

aww micheal died and he made some great songs
06-27-2009 05:15 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

It really is "Off the wall" or just too "Bad" his moonwalk was a "Thriller" I dare say we will hear the "History" behind it. Some just "Can't stop till they get enough" some will say he has "gone too soon" , you have to admit it may have been his "dangerous" addiction to pain killers , lets just "remember the time" when we all had one great MJ song in our collections

RIP MJ 1958 - 2009

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 06-27-2009 05:28.

06-27-2009 05:22 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
memnoch

images/avatars/avatar-508.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-22-2009

any way i can get this tread closed as its a waste of time his song war good but it dont make up for what he was ment to have done

but look at this R KELLY the singer has said that MJ is his role model and the reson he is wear he is to day but he got charged for THE SAME crimes of the same nature as MJ
06-27-2009 09:38 memnoch is offline Search for Posts by memnoch Add memnoch to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Micheal Jackson made some fantastic songs. I'll always love his music.

That said, the poor bloke went nuts years ago.

However the man's dead now.

RIP MJ

06-27-2009 09:54 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Personally, I think he gets alot of criticism from what he... done.... with children. A friend of mine said a rather nasty thing about him, about it being good that hes dead. I didnt like the man, but, a nice person as I am, I think he shouldnt get that sorta ridicule for what hes done over his life.I must admit, his songs were... okay(some of which yo coldnt help but laugh at and turn the channel automaticly) and its good to see that his memory is on going.....
When I got the news from a mate at work, I seen that everyone was glum looking, as if a family member had died...
Maybe thats what happened??????

07-08-2009 10:41 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

HE'S DEAD GET OVER IT.

completely agree with cthulhu

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

07-08-2009 15:41 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Michael Jackson.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH