Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Elvish Cape of Speed merge:) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elvish Cape of Speed merge:) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Elvish Cape of Speed merge:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just want to show u guys how i merged my biggest project here Smile Not easy but after months of hard working on that cape finally i got it Smile

Check this......

first merge...

Items merged: Runic Shirt of Apprentice (+1) and Bloody Shirt of Cobra (+1).
Result of transformation: Tiger`s Shirt of Assassin (+2).

second merge....

Items merged: Regal Shirt of Death Sower (+1) and Tiger`s Shirt of Assassin (+1).
Result of transformation: Bloody Shirt of Adrenaline (+2).

third merge ....

Items merged: Scaled Shirt of Caligula (+1) and Deadly Shirt of Guard (+1).
Result of transformation: Bullet-proof Shirt of Dodges (+2).

fourth merge.....

Items merged: Bloody Shirt of Adrenaline (+1) and Bullet-proof Shirt of Dodges (+1).
Result of transformation: Bullet-proof Shirt of Adrenaline (+2).

fifth merge.....

Items merged: Bullet-proof Shirt of Adrenaline (+1) and Elvish Shirt of Dodges (+1).
Result of transformation: Elvish Shirt of Adrenaline (+2).

final merge....

Items merged: Elvish Shirt of Adrenaline (+1) and Shamanistic Chain mail of Speed (+1).
Result of transformation: Elvish Cape of Death Sower (+1).

there are some stats on higher levels

Elvish Cape of Death Sower (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 9
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +35, TOUGHNESS +6, chance for critical hit +12 %, defence +7, all weapons damage +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 61 (64), STRENGTH: 38 (39), AGILITY: 37 (3Cool
Selling price: 138 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 293, Mana 962

Good Elvish Cape of Death Sower CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 13
Effects: REPUTATION +11, AGILITY +41, TOUGHNESS +6, chance for critical hit +15 %, defence +8, all weapons damage +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (79), STRENGTH: 46 (4Cool , AGILITY: 46 (4Cool
Selling price: 168 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 533, Mana 1722

Good Elvish Cape of Death Sower (+1) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 15
Effects: REPUTATION +12, AGILITY +43, TOUGHNESS +8, chance for critical hit +17 %, defence +9, all weapons damage +15
Requirements: LEVEL: 81 (85), STRENGTH: 48 (50), AGILITY: 50 (52)
Selling price: 180 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 653, Mana 2102

Total cost of all pieces was around 30-35 SS....pretty much,but i think it is worth that cape Smile

...and this is not my main armour,but i ll use it till i merge my last armour...soon to be continued Smile

As i promised there is continue of my merge....last merge on armour...check this out Smile

First merge

Items merged: Battle Shirt of Dodges (+1) and Studded Vest of Adrenaline (+1).
Result of transformation: Field Vest of Adrenaline (+1).

Second merge
Items merged: Field Vest of Adrenaline (+1) and Elvish Corset of Caligula (+1).
Result of transformation: Shamanistic Cape of Caligula (+1).

LAST and a FINAL MERGE

Items merged: Elvish Cape of Death Sower (+1) and Shamanistic Cape of Caligula (+1).
Result of transformation: Elvish Cape of Speed (+2).

Elvish Cape of Speed (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: -3
Effects: REPUTATION +10, AGILITY +21, TOUGHNESS +10, chance for critical hit +12 %, defence -5, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -50 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 65 (69), STRENGTH: 27 (2Cool , AGILITY: 19 (20)
Selling price: 164 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 294, Mana 967

not bad at all Smile ...total cost aff all items and MS i spent on this huuge project was around 50SS Smile

so enjoy my merge guys
regards rohlikus Smile

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-03-2009 12:02.

05-20-2009 08:46 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice one Wink

took u time Tongue now sell them to me Big Grin DDDD

05-20-2009 08:47 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice merge, Congratz thats a good good goooood armor Tongue

05-20-2009 10:05 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Excuse me, while I just clean the dribble from my keyboard.... Remind me not to ambush you any more! Tongue

Very nice item - I am not jealous. Ok, I am really. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
05-20-2009 10:46 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by rohlikus

Haha..i am not attacking u Cthulhu for soo long time Big Grin Big Grin haha...soon i ll remerge this cape into better one Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 12-03-2009 12:06.

05-20-2009 12:43 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Finally, the mergemaster is showing off Wink

05-20-2009 13:59 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg i've already said about jealous i am ¬_¬ ...... MARRY MEEE >_<

haha Big Grin i want one.... Big Grin lol ..... just seeing the stats again makes me want to rob it even moreee mmwwaaahaahaha Wink the cheek Red Face

haha omg someone give me those things D: lol

love Bxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-20-2009 14:53 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

nice cape Wink

merge for me field cape of death sower Big Grin

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

05-20-2009 21:12 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Field cape of death sower is not hard to merge mate Smile Smile try to do that...thxSmile
05-20-2009 23:35 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Good Field Cape of Death Sower CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 50
Effects: REPUTATION +11, AGILITY +21, TOUGHNESS +17, all weapons damage +15, defence +45
Requirements: LEVEL: 78 (79), STRENGTH: 84 (85), AGILITY: 48
Selling price: 100 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 533, Mana 1722

Not very useful for a black knight, enough only for a lvl 4 of the tattoo Wink
You get better agility with less requirements for a well upgraded vest of death sower Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-21-2009 00:34 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

atm my armor is enough for me:

Good Vest of Death Sower (+4) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 48
Effects: AGILITY +22, TOUGHNESS -2, all weapons damage +17, defence +18
Requirements: LEVEL: 64 (67), STRENGTH: 74 (77), AGILITY: 65 (6Cool , TOUGHNESS: 31 (32)
Selling price: 115 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 511, Mana 1873

but a field cape of DS is better on higher lvls for BK, so i'm thinking now to merge it and use when i ll have 76-78 lvl :f

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

05-21-2009 06:13 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

RE: Elvish cape of death sower merge:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absolute first sight love! Could you tell us what is the better one you plan to merge?
I am finding many problems even to merge a flex cape of deathsower!
Your stuff is art, not craftmanship!
05-25-2009 23:46 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

planning to remerge that into elvish cape of speed Smile but later....now elvish of DS is pretty usefull for me Smile
05-26-2009 08:22 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
rohlikus
Double Ace

oki guys...as i promised there are new merges...check this out on the first page Smile haha...my final armourSmile
06-20-2009 08:58 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Clan: LIG + SOT

Wow very nice Smile

06-20-2009 09:05 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
fil

Registration Date: 10-21-2007

I knew your plans about it Wink

and i`m happy that finnally you merge it as you like

Greetings

06-20-2009 09:22 fil is offline Search for Posts by fil Add fil to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

hehe..thx..your elvish corset of caligula was sooo helpfull Smile
06-20-2009 11:12 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I'd like to see some 2h melee with this cape at G+5 Smile

Do you have stats at G+5?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 06-20-2009 11:48.

06-20-2009 11:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

highest i can see is g+2..as i can wear in only on+5 now Frown

Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+2) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 0
Effects: REPUTATION +13, AGILITY +29, TOUGHNESS +13, chance for critical hit +18 %, defence -6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -56 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 90 (96), STRENGTH: 39 (41), AGILITY: 27 (29)
Selling price: 222 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 774, Mana 2487
06-20-2009 13:01 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

RE: Elvish Cape of Speed merge:) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am very happy for you that you finally did it (even if i prefer the deathsower stuff..)
because you were overbidding me on all the armours i was in need lol
06-20-2009 13:08 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

wtf that's some level requirement ...

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
06-20-2009 14:18 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

yeah...so high level req. Frown ..i ll be able to wear it on g+5 on level 86 or more Frown ...but still it is nice armour also on lower levels Smile
06-20-2009 14:19 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Any chance we could see it in action?

quote:

06-20-2009 14:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

oki...there is on fight mate with this cape....

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=313f5ffa3a

or this

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=446606e7f2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 06-20-2009 14:35.

06-20-2009 14:28 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Of death sower was better i think Smile

06-25-2009 09:46 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

no chance mate....as elvish cape of assasin is pretty same as elvish cape of DS...and elvish of speed is just excelent..great agility..nice crit and bonus attack Smile .....on g+5 it ll rule mate Smile u ll see

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 07-02-2009 20:02.

06-25-2009 21:08 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

erm....

antique of suicide ....

WTF

more interested in that tbh

can i see stats please and on good Smile

elvish of speed looks like fun Smile

Gimmie Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-25-2009 21:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

stats for antique dagger of suicide are just huuuge for intel and know Frown Frown

check......

Antique Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 12 - 47
Effects: Chance to hit +16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +25, all weapons damage +5, maximum damage +34, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 50 (53), STRENGTH: 60 (64), AGILITY: 35 (37), INTELLIGENCE: 36 (3Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 42 (45)
Selling price: 94 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 148, Mana 561

Good Antique Dagger of Suicide CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 16 - 57
Effects: Chance to hit +18, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +29, all weapons damage +6, maximum damage +40, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 62 (66), STRENGTH: 74 (79), AGILITY: 44 (47), INTELLIGENCE: 45 (4Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 53 (56)
Selling price: 118 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 268, Mana 1001

Good Antique Dagger of Suicide (+1) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 16 - 60
Effects: Chance to hit +20, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +31, all weapons damage +6, maximum damage +43, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 66 (70), STRENGTH: 78 (83), AGILITY: 46 (49), INTELLIGENCE: 48 (51), KNOWLEDGE: 55 (59)
Selling price: 125 450 Lgo
Value: Nanites 328, Mana 1221

Good Antique Dagger of Suicide (+2) CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 17 - 64
Effects: Chance to hit +21, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +32, all weapons damage +7, maximum damage +46, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 69 (74), STRENGTH: 80 (86), AGILITY: 47 (50), INTELLIGENCE: 50 (53), KNOWLEDGE: 58 (62)
Selling price: 132 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 388, Mana 1441

nice weapon....but usefull on higher level Smile
06-26-2009 05:55 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Dobra Elfia Peleryna Szybko[ci (+5) ZAMKNIJ

Zbroja
Obrona: -1
Cechy: WPAYWY +17, ZWINNOZ +35, ODPORNOZ +17, szansa trafienia krytycznego +24 %, obrona -9, ilo[ dodatkowych ataków ka|d broni: 2, trafienie krytyczne broni paln -62 %
Wymagania: POZIOM: 92 (120), SIAA: 38 (50), ZWINNOZ: 29 (37)
Cena sprzeda|y: 274 250 PLN
Warto[: Nanity 1134, Mana 3627

its look nice on g+5 but... 90lvl

06-27-2009 07:12 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by CESARZ
Dobra Elfia Peleryna Szybko[ci (+5) ZAMKNIJ

Zbroja
Obrona: -1
Cechy: WPAYWY +17, ZWINNOZ +35, ODPORNOZ +17, szansa trafienia krytycznego +24 %, obrona -9, ilo[ dodatkowych ataków ka|d broni: 2, trafienie krytyczne broni paln -62 %
Wymagania: POZIOM: 92 (120), SIAA: 38 (50), ZWINNOZ: 29 (37)
Cena sprzeda|y: 274 250 PLN
Warto[: Nanity 1134, Mana 3627

its look nice on g+5 but... 90lvl

is this the stats from absorber or other race?

06-27-2009 08:01 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
no chance mate....as elvish cape of assasin is pretty same as elvish cape of DS...and elvish of speed is just excelent..greta agility..nice crit and bonus attack Smile .....on g+5 it ll rule mate Smile u ll see

Death Sower give much more damage, also it gives defence and more agility. I have to agree I'd use the Cape of DS but when you can get high enough level for Speed at G+5 maybe Tongue

Good luck lol Wink

quote:

06-27-2009 08:51 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

ces..hmm thx for info...really high level.. but i have time Smile Smile haha

and good like friend....elvish of assasin is pretty same for me...i dont care about defense that DS gives as i am using suicide weapons...agility is pretty same and damage...hmm..yeah...little higher...but it is not so important...... and btw...u can wear elvish of assasin on higher level then elvish of DS..so u ll have more crit chance... Happy thats it Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 06-27-2009 15:19.

06-27-2009 13:43 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

quote:
Originally posted by rohlikus
ces..hmm thx for info...really high level.. but i have time Smile Smile haha

and good like friend....elvish of assasin is pretty same for me...i dont care about defense that DS gives as i am using suicide weapons...agility is pretty same and damage...hmm..yeah...little higher...but it is not so important...... and btw...u can wear elvish of assasin on higher level ass elvish of DS..so u ll have more crit chance... Happy thats it Smile

just to add something to this, yes deathsower may give higher damage per attack but i doubt very much if the extra damage is more than the damage from 2 extra attacks (+1 attack per weapon)

06-27-2009 15:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Fair points but if you can't hit enemy because of the DS suffix giving agility you'd pretty annoyed at all your extra attacks missing. It would be nice to have both of these capes ;P

quote:

06-27-2009 15:54 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

Yeah, I think Elvish of DS would have been better, until you could wear elvish of speed at G+5...

what I wanna know is since you're merging 2 capes together, how come you didn't take advantage of the fact that they jump up a level when you merge them? I know it costs more mana and nanites, but really, is that a big concern at you're level? Couldn't you have used the Cape of DS up until G+4, then merged the Capes together to get the E of Speed straight to G+5 (when you were able to use it at that level), when it is unarguably better than E of DS

06-27-2009 16:40 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

hey Smile explain...

elvish cape of speed is really good also on +5 mate...nice crit agility and +1 attack...

and as i said...elvish cape of assasin is pretty same as DS...maybe better on my level as i can wear it on higher level...which is much better as i will have more crit chance...

and about merging on g+5...mate thats a really long way to get it on g+5...i ll need level 90..so i can get it easy on g+5 through ritual as i ll have more than 5000 points ..it means i ll have loads of stones for upgrades mate Smile

i can switch my capes...depends on situation mate...sometimes is usefull elvish of speed..sometimes elvish of assasin.....only when i need higher agility..but mainly i am using elvish cape of speed...i have around 220 agility with that..thats pretty enough Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 06-27-2009 16:51.

06-27-2009 16:48 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

Awesome merge efforts Rohlikus Smile
07-05-2009 12:32 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Items merged: Scaled Shirt of the Thief (+1) and Strengthened Shirt of Turtle Shell (+1).
Result of transformation: Light Shirt of the Assassin (+2).

The item Light Shirt of the Assassin (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Items merged: Studded Shirt of the Looter (+1) and Light Shirt of the Assassin (+1).
Result of transformation: Light Shirt of Dodges (+2).

The item Light Shirt of Dodges (+2) has been downgraded by 1 quality level!

Items merged: Regal Jacket of the Looter (+1) and Light Shirt of Dodges (+1).

Result of transformation: Scaled Suit of the Master (+1).

Items merged: Hunter`s Plate mail of the Looter (+1) and Strengthened Suit of Adrenaline (+1).
Result of transformation: Battle Tailcoat of Adrenaline (+1).

Items merged: Battle Tailcoat of Adrenaline (+1) and Scaled Suit of the Master (+1).
Result of transformation: Battle Cape of the Centurion (+1).

Item upgraded Battle Cape of the Centurion (+1) -> Battle Cape of the Centurion (+2) !

Item upgraded Battle Cape of the Centurion (+2) -> Battle Cape of the Centurion (+3) !

Item upgraded Battle Cape of the Centurion (+3) -> Battle Cape of the Centurion (+4) !

Items merged: Elvish Cape of Adrenaline (+4) and Battle Cape of the Centurion (+4).
Result of transformation: Bullet-proof Cape of Toughness (+5).

Items merged: Tiger`s Suit of Speed (+5) and Bullet-proof Cape of Toughness (+5). Result of transformation: Elvish Cape of Speed (+5).

Item upgraded Elvish Cape of Speed (+5) -> Good Elvish Cape of Speed !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape of Speed -> Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+1) -> Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+2) !

Big Grin

At the moment i have no stones to upgrade cape to good +4.At good+5 i need 85 lvl.

higher lvls(i have 10 % easiness from tatoo)

Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+2)

Armour
Defence: 0
Effects: REPUTATION +13, AGILITY +29, TOUGHNESS +13, chance for critical hit +18 %, defence -6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -56 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 71 (96), STRENGTH: 30 (41), AGILITY: 22 (29)
Selling price: 222 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 774, Mana 2487

Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+3)

Armour
Defence: -1
Effects: REPUTATION +14, AGILITY +31, TOUGHNESS +14, chance for critical hit +21 %, defence -7, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -58 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 75 (102), STRENGTH: 33 (44), AGILITY: 23 (31)
Selling price: 235 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 894, Mana 2867

Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+4)

Armour
Defence: 1
Effects: REPUTATION +15, AGILITY +34, TOUGHNESS +15, chance for critical hit +23 %, defence -7, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -60 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 82 (111), STRENGTH: 35 (47), AGILITY: 25 (34)
Selling price: 254 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1014, Mana 3247

Good Elvish Cape of Speed (+5)

Armour
Defence: -1
Effects: REPUTATION +17, AGILITY +35, TOUGHNESS +17, chance for critical hit +24 %, defence -9, additional 2 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -62 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 88 (120), STRENGTH: 37 (50), AGILITY: 28 (37)
Selling price: 274 250 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1134, Mana 3627

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 05-27-2010 07:34.

05-27-2010 06:36 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

very well done karabum

*scribbles down merge route* Wink uve shared to us another way of doin it thx man

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-27-2010 06:54 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

This thread is droool factor at it's best. Nice merges...
Kinda wish I had the items Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-27-2010 20:16.

05-27-2010 08:14 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Elvish Cape of Speed merge:)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH