Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Pike of the Autocrat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Pike of the Autocrat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

Cool Good Pike of the Autocrat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i found this when i passed perception quest on hard lvl
please eval this:

Good Pike of the Autocrat CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 38 - 110
Effects: Chance to hit -10, chance for critical hit +20 %, maximum damage +20, REPUTATION +11, AGILITY +3, weapon damage +30
Requirements: LEVEL: 29, STRENGTH: 39, REPUTATION: 20
Value: 22 500 Lgo

this is it Tongue
Proof of perception, chance of success: 46 %. (LUCK: 25)

The column of armed man looked like a military parade. The only difference was that these people had rather the most advanced weapons and the best camouflage suits than shining ceremonial dresses.

You looked at the sky. Stars were shining brightly, lightening up your way. You spotted a familiar shape over the horizon and waved. It recognised you, reversed and descended towards you.
You ordered your man to stop and not fire. Humans and... non-humans looked at approaching Sphinx with mixed feelings.

'Welcome ZoRRo2010', shouted Sphinx. You remembered that among its kind calling someone by his name is considered a great honour.

'Welcome Sphinx', you answered. These creatures revealed their name only to a couple of trusted men. You were sure that Xazar didn't want to share it with your companions. 'We are going to deal with the Setits hiding at the feet of the Mountain of Change.' You saw as Sphinx frowned upon the sound of the name of the serpent tribe.

'Go, I'll see if I can do something to help you.' Some people exhaled at last when they saw it taking off. Two hours later it returned and told you every detail on the positions of the Setits on your way.

'Take this, my friend. I've found it recently, but it's too small for me', it giggled with its dreadful voice and flew away towards the Mountain of Change.

You gain 56 experience pts and 125 litres of blood. During the quest the following items were found: Good Mystic Dagger, Good Pike of the Autocrat, Balaclava.

12-23-2010 18:28 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1-2k

its not that good.

12-23-2010 18:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
TwoSwords

Registration Date: 10-01-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

junk...

I buy: Good Speed and others
12-23-2010 19:07 TwoSwords is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords Add TwoSwords to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
1-2k

its not that good.

for what?
it's junk

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
12-23-2010 19:43 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Pike of the Autocrat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH